Ignored

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I walked downstairs but I never saw Jungkook cooking, I frowned— I got ready for school and headed out to the nearest cafe, I ordered hot chocolate and a cinnamon sprinkled donut.

After eating in the cafe I walked to school instead of going to the bus, I saw Jimin standing byhimself by the gate— who is he waiting for? "Hi Jimin! What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm waiting for Jungkook" he said "wait he isn't with you?" He asked "no" I looked around "well you see at class!" I trailed off to my English class, I walked in suprisingly Jungkook was there "what brings you here so early?" I asked, he shrugged "Jimin is looking for you" I said and rested my chin on my hand "is there something wrong?" I asked "nothing.." he mumbled, theres definitely something wrong "tell me.." I turned to him, he shook his head "a-are you sick?" I felt his forehead with my backhand but he took my hand of his forehead.

I sighed, I guess he hates me? If he's going to act like this towards me—I'll do the same then.

Jimin walked in the class "Jeon Jungkook!!! I've been looking for you!!" Jimin bursted "what's wrong?" he asked, I shrugged "excuse me" I headed outside to get fresh air, I just wanted to shake Jungkook until he spills what is wrong but he never tells me, did I say something bad to him? Is it because I didn't answer him? Questions started forming in my head.

I went back to class and sat down, some students already came in— afew minutes later Mrs.Lee came in and started teaching.

Ring!

The bell rang so without waiting for Jungkook I headed to our homeroom, I was mad at him— how could he just do this to me? Yesterday he was all nice and now he was back to the cold prince.

I sat down on a desk and waited patiently for the students to come in— I waved at the of the boys; Jin, Namjoon, Suga, Taehyung and Hoseok, not long after Jimin and Jungkook came in I quickly darted my eyes over to the board— Jungkook didn't sit beside me so I felt kinda lonely I guess "Alright class! I'm going to introduce a new student! Be nice to him!" Mr.Lee clasped his hands together, the boy walked in— he was really handsome, his brown hair and his sparkly eyes he was beyond perfect.

"Hi! My name is Byun Baekhyun" he bowed "Ms.Park Hyejin?" Mr.Lee called out, my head shot up "yes?" I asked "would you mind talking Baekhyun for a tour around?" Mr.Lee asked "aww why her?!" Linah whined a girl from my class "Kim Linah!" Mr.Lee snapped "uh I don't really mind since I don't really do anything in lunchtimes" I smiled at Baekhyun "Alright! Baekhyun would you please sit next to Hyejin" Mr.Lee instructed.

The bell rang "Ms.Park Hyejin" Mr.Lee called me to his desk, I walked to his desk "I gave Baekhyun the same timetable as you so will you look out for him?" He asked "Yes sir" I bowed and walked to Baekhyun— I could feel Jungkook stare at me but I shrugged it off "Come on!" I took his arm and dragged him out the door.

Jungkook's POV

I wasn't mad at Hyejin, I was mad at myself for asking her out too early, I was too pushy.

We were now sitting in our Homeroom "Alright class! I'm going to introduce a new student! Be nice to him!" Mr.Lee exclaimed—a guy walked he looked okay "Hi! My name is Byun Baekhyun" he introduced himself and bowed, after that Mr.Lee called Hyejin to show Baekhyun around the school, I got jealous and she could've just atleast hanged out with me, Baekhyun sat next to her— I messed up, it was my fault that I didn't talk to her and now she's ignoring me.

I looked at Hyejin while she was dragging that boy out of class, she never held my arm like that before "are you okay?" Jimin asked "yeah" I lied.

Hyejin's POV

"Okay and lastly this is the gym!" I opened the door revealing the empty gym "wow the school is pretty big!" He chuckled "it is big!" I exclaimed, we both headed to the cafeteria and sat down on my table "so do you have any siblings?" He asked "yeah I have one older brother" I said, I also told Baekhyun that my brother is soon to be a k-idol, we told each other jokes and chatted until the bell rang "hey I really like your eyesmile!" I chuckled "thanks!" He said, we both headed to History class.

"Annyeonghaseo!" I bowed to Mr.Jung, Baekhyun and I sat together "is he new?" Mr.Jung asked "yeah he came today" I explained, Jungkook came in hands in his pockets and looking down, I felt sorry for him— I shouldn't have ignored him eventhough he hates me, he sat behind us so I turned around "a-are you okay?" I felt somehow nervous "I'm sorry that I ignored you" he fiddled with his fingers "its okay" I lightly pinched his cheek and turned back "who was that?" Baekhyun asked "he's a friend" I smiled at him.

It was hometime "hey Baekhyun how are you getting home?" I asked while packing my books "oh I have a ride waiting outside the scholl gate" he said, I walked Baekhyun out of the school while Jungkook trailed behind us "bye!" I waved to Baekhyun and turned to Jungkook "let's go?" I asked, he nodded in response— the walk home was silent but not that awkward.

-

Enjoy~ also dont forget to subscribe if you like this fanfic! 안녕!