Can't sleep

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

Taehyung already left not long ago after the tutoring lesson and now I found myself staring out the horizon on my terrace in my room, I sighed as I placed my elbow on the railing and weighted my head on my palm— it was 12 midnight and I still couldn't sleep after what happened between Jungkook and I.

I heard the door open and close gently but I wasn't bothered to turn around "you're still awake" Jimin's soft voice whispered, his light footstep got closer until he was beside me— I nodded my head in response "is it about you two?" He asked, I then nodded my head again "I know you still love him but you have to move on.." he whispered "well what if- what if I still have feelings for him? What if my heart still belongs him.." I sighed and sat down on my bed "I just wished I never liked him.." I buried my face on my palms, Jimin then sat beside me and comforted me "I-I'm going to sleep now.." I lifted my feet of the ground and onto the soft mattress, I tucked my body under the warm blanket "Good Night.." Jimin then opened the door and closed it, I closed my eyes and drifted off...

 

 

The sun was shining brightly on my face as I woke up, the curtains were pulled back by Soojin and the windows were also opened which caused the cool breeze to come in my room, I walked downstairs and said Good Morning to the maids "Morning" I greeted, Mum Dad and Jimin were already eating— I took some waffles and coated it with syrup, I then ate it. We didn't have school today since it was the term brake so it is basically a break from school "Hyejin we're deciding on going on a one week camping trip tomorrow, it's near the beach as well" Jimin gulped down his milk which made a mustache "who's coming?" I asked "The boys ofcourse Yeonmi and you" he said "can Mina come?" I drank from my glass of milk, Jimin nodded.

"Mina! The boys were planning on a camping trip, are you available?" I asked "uh well no because my family and I are packing up to go to Daegu to visit my grandma and grandpa" she sadly said "aww well I hope you have fun!" I said "thanks for inviting me anyway!" She then hung up, I placed my phone down the bed and sighed. I told Jimin that Mina couldn't come due to the trip back to hometown and now I am packing up for tomorrow "what clothes should I pack?" I opened my closet.

After minutes of packing I finally got it done, I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed "well that was hard work!" I wiped my non-existent sweat off my forehead "are you finished?" Jimin then barged in the room "yeah.." I nodded "have you packed yet?" I stood up, he nodded and rubbed the back of his head "hey I'm heading out somewhere" I wore a loose sweater and walked downstairs "is Mum and Dad already out?" I asked Soojin "yes" she replied "Hyejin where are you going?" Jimin rushed downstairs "somewhere and don't worry!" I patted his back and headed out the door. As soon as I stepped out of the door I saw Jungkook greeting Yeonmi, I fastened my pace so they wouldn't notice me "Hyejin!" Yeonmi called "I really have no luck.." I murmured to myself, I stopped my tracks and turned "Hi Yeonmi!" I waved, I was about to go but she then told me to come over "what are you doing now?" She asked, I glanced over at Jungkook and I saw him staring at me "um..visiting someone" I shrugged "your boyfriend?" she asked confidently, I hung my head low because of the tears forming "Yeonmi let's go, you're bothering her.." Jungkook then dragged Yeonmi inside his house, I wiped the tears off my eyes and waited for the bus.

I finally arrived at the cemetery, I held two little flower bouquets and walked along the footpath heading to a certain grave stone, I bend down and cleared the dust off the grave stone and set down the flowers for each of my parents "it's been a long time since I visited.." I wiped my tears off "I've had been lately having a hard time.. the person I love already loves someone else and I still haven't moved on.." I sobbed "what did I do to deserve this?" "am I a bad person?" I buried my face in my hands and cried, I lifted my head off my hands "what do I do?" I wiped my tears off "it hurts here.." I pointed to my heart "it hurts so bad" I sniffed.

After lettinf my feelings out I stood up and walked away from the certain grave stone.

I knocked on the door softly, the door was opened by Soojin so I went in and thanked her "have you been crying?" She asked "ah..no my eyes are just really sensitive" I lied, I heard loud footsteps coming from the stairs "where did you go?" Jimin asked "non of your business.." I sighed "have you been crying?" He cupped my face and scanned my eyes "yah!" I backed off and headed to my room, I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed deeply— I sat down my bed and stared at my feet, a knock suddenly came from the door "come in.." I called, the door opened it was Jimin "Im sorry.." he sat next to me "no need to be sorry.." I kept looking at my feet "I was just curious where you headed off to" he shrugged, Jimin then turned his head to me so I slowly turned my head to look at him, he was smirking "you have a boyfriend don't you?" He asks "what? No!" I exclaimed. Jimin just chuckled at walked to his room "wierd.." I shrugged. 

I then got bored looking around my room so I decided to take a nap, it wouldn't hurt taking a nap right? 

-

This is a useless chapter  .-. Im sorry if this is not long enough!! But I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!