Broke

Boy In Love

Jungkook's POV

I was walking down the footpath kicking rocks on my way to school, Hyejin never answered her calls and messages— Im really angry right now, how can she ignore my calls? As soon as I saw the  school gate— there she was, standing with Jimin, my blood was boiling with anger. Everytime I see her spend time with him, I get jealous and I feel useless— I walked up to them "Park Hyejin we need to talk" I coldly grabbed her hand and led her to an empty hallway.

Hyejin's POV

"Park Hyejin we need to talk" Jungkook's voice was stern and cold, this wasn't the normal Jungkook "w-what's wron-ng?" I was squished between the lockers and Jungkook "Whats wrong?! What do you mean whats wrong?! You've been ignoring my calls and texts is whats wrong Hyejin!" He was frustrated "you've been ignoring me for the past few days! Why? Because you always hang out with Jimin! "Ju-ungko—" "What is he to you?!" He yelled "is there something that is going on between you two?!" Tears were rolling down my cheeks "yah! What is going on here!" I looked over from where the voice came— it was Jimin "Jungkook what are you doing?!" He exclaimed "she's your girlfriend now right? So why don't you ask! Our relationship is over!" He walked off but just in time for Jimin to grab Jungkook's arm "girlfriend?" Jimin sarcastically chuckled "she's my sister! And if she was my girlfriend, I would've done a better job than you!" He spat back.

I wanted to stop Jimin but I couldn't, my body won't let me move— it's like I was planted to the ground "lets go Hyejin.." Jimin slung his arm around my narrow shoulders and led me to Chemistry class, I was sobbing non-stop, I never cared if people looked at me or anything "Im sorry It was all my fault!" I placed my hands over my face "its not your fault" Jimin patted my back "n-no you don't get it! The relationship between you and Jungkook, you broke it.." I hung my head low "don't worry.." he said "I even got you involvled in our stupid little fight" I sighed deeply "but the point is both of you broke up" he softly said, I nodded slowly.

It was lunch time, Jimin went to go talk to the BTS members especially Jungkook— well I am all by myself now, I sighed as I ate the cafeteria lunch— just then a girl sat by my table "can I sit here?" she asked, she had a short jet black bob hair, milky white skin just like mine and big almond shaped eyes just like Jungkook's  "yeah.." I nodded "my name is Mina. Kang Mina" she warmly smiled "Do you want to be friends?" I could see her eyes glistened with joy, for me this opportunity only comes once— I've never had a girl ask me this question before "sure!" I nodded and smiled at her "my name is Hyejin. Park Hyejin!" I cheerfully said "are you perhaps the sister of Jimin? Park Jimin?" She asked, I nodded my head in response.

Talking throughout the lunch with Mina was fun eventhough I had to tell her that I dated the biggest playboy in school, she had a really good sense of humor and easy to talk to "what subject do you have?" She slung her bag over her "um Maths" I said "Calculus? Room 501?" She asked, I nodded "we have the same classes!" She cutely jumped up and down, Mina and I were both waiting outside Maths class, she then nugded me— her gaze was in a different dirction from mine, so I followed her gaze and saw Jungkook. I froze, I quickly turned back to Mina and pretended to tie my shoelace. I stood up and played with my fingers "wait I need to go toilet!" She excused herself and trailed off, great now is the time she just have to leave— it was really quiet since it was only Jungkook and I here, I bit my lip at the awkwardness of this— I prayed that Mina would come soon.

Mina's POV

I left Hyejin and Jungkook on purpose, I really ship them two but they sadly broke up— I skipped along the hallways waisting my time here.

Hyejin's POV

I took a quick glance at Jungkook, he was somewhat looking at me "where is the teacher!" I silently said to myself, to the rescue— Baekhyun came so I happily greeted him "so how is your friends?" I asked "their all okay, oh yeah just keep this a secret between us two" he said so he leaned closer to me "Chanyeol likes you!" He exclaimed, he said it loud enough for Jungkook to hear. Thanks Baekhyun, thanks a lot. I chuckled awkwardly and smiled at him, I've never really met his friends nor even bump in the hallways, or maybe I am too stupid to realise it.

Mrs.Im finally came and opened the class so I sat down with Baekhyun, after awhile Mina came inside the class "that was long" I chuckled, she just chuckled and sat next to me.

School was finished and I was waiting for Jimin— Mina already left with her driver, I saw Jungkook and Jimin talking to eachother "looks like they made up" I said to myself, I waved at Jimin and he waved back— for a second I met Jungkook's eyes, my heart skipped a beat. I still haven't moved on, his eyes are just too dreamy and too heartmelting. "You guys finally made up?" I smiled, he nodded in response "hey I have got good news!" I exclaimed "well I talked to Jr oppa, he said I could live in your house but I'll have to bring my clothes" I explained "finally! I am so lonely!" He hugged me.

-

This chapter is so tragic ㅠ.ㅠ they broke up. Its so fast!  

If you guys liked this chapter, please subscribe!