Guys

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

It was Friday morning and I was waiting for Mina on the frontgate with Jimin "was this your usual routine every morning?" I turned to Jimin, he nodded in response. After a couple of minutes, Kang Mina finally came— we hugged eachother and separated from Jimin, we were walking down the empty hallways "oh!" Mina pointed to a direction so I followed her gaze and saw a cheerleading poster "cheerleading tryouts?" I turned to her "we should tryout for it!" She shook me "y-you know I-im not re-really fit for that" I started walking away from the poster "come on!" She whined, I sighed "fine"— She squealed and hugged me.

Mina and I had Calculus first so we headed to our Maths class. I sat down leaning against the wall as I played on my phone, Mina huffed "this is so boring!" She slumped beside me. Mrs.Im finally came after several minutes, We then scrambled to our feet and entered the class "finally!" she rolled her eyes, I just nudged her and we both sat down patiently waiting for the rest of the students to come in. 

Ring!

It was now Interval, I headed to the cafeteria— I was waiting for Mina on our usual table, Jimin offered a spot but I kindly denied. I tapped my fingers on the plastic table and looked around the noisy filled room, She finally came and sat across from me "what took you so long?" I asked "growling" she shrugged, We both got our morning tea and sat back on the table— we ate our snack happily.

"Do you want me to take your tray back?" I asked "okay" she nodded and passed me her tray, I then stood up and headed to the counter— I stopped my tracks and noticed that I have to pass BTS' table to get there, I sighed and kept walking— my heart was pounding, as I was about to walk past a pair of arms suddenly s around my waist, the person hid behind my back "save me!" He whisper-chuckled "Baekhyun what are you doing?" I looked over my shoulder, I turned my head forward and saw Kyungsoo "Hi Kyungsoo!" I smiled "what trouble did he do?" I referred to Baekhyun "nothing. I just feel like killing him" Kyungsoo was expressionless "it's his face that annoys me" he took a step forward, I somehow got creeped out by him— I unwrapped Baekhyun's arms from my waist and walked up to Kyungsoo "come on, leave him alone" I kindly asked, I then slung my arm over his narrow shoulders and unknowingly led him back to their table with Baekhyun trailing behind us— there I saw 10 handsome guys "oh! Its Hyejin!" a blonde haired guy pointed out, they all started saying hello's and hi's to me, I smiled at them— what made me so popular to them? "Is Kyungsoo your boyfriend?" another asked "n-no" I shook my head "Guys! Introduce yourselves!" Baekhyun instructed "My name is Chanyeol!" a tall guy with a husky voice said "oh! I know you!" I smiled "really?" he blushed, I nodded. The rest then introduced themselves, I chatted with them abit and got back to Mina.

I was heading over to English class, Mina and I seperated ways— I was trailing behind Jimin and Jungkook who was talking with each other "aish! I wish Bambam here" I sulked, us three waited outside the room "Hyejin!" I looked up and saw a waving Chanyeol, I went up to him "Hi! What class do you have?" I asked "Maths" he rolled his eyes, I chuckled at his cuteness "can I get a hug?" He asks out of the blue "why?" I asked "I really like you" he shyly confessed, I awkwardly nodded— I then hugged him, I felt his fast heart beats, I slightly chuckled at his nervousness, we both pulled away from eachother "bye! See you around" I jogged back to the room "who was that?" Jimin smirked "a friend" I shrugged "seems like your too popular around guys" he joked "I also met ten other guys today aswell, they were l nice" I turned to Jimin— his eyes almost popped out of its sockets "what?!" I asked "yah! How many guys do you meet in a day?!" He exclaimed "don't worry! It's his friends!" I rolled my eyes. I caught a glimpse of Jungkook's eyes, there were sadness in it— I didn't mean to hurt him but Im moving on.

It was now lunch time and I was heading over to the gym for cheerleading tryouts "do we really have to?!" I whined "try something new!" She answered, I sighed and sat down the bleachers. Mina and I were the last two so both of us showed Mrs.Loh our cheerleading 'skills'. After our tryouts we headed back to the cafeteria, I sat there staring at Mina eat "aren't you going to eat?" was full, I sadly shook my head and sighed deeply— nothing was going in my mind except his very name, his name is music to my ears— I stared blankly at the pale table and blinked that's the only movements I did for the past 10 minutes "hey are you sick?" She felt my forehead with the back of her hand "what's gotten in to you?" she asked "do you want me to call Jimin over?" She stood up "no! He will only worry.." I mumbled "are you sure?" She sat next to me, I nodded.

-

Im not satisfied with this chapter -.- 

Well I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!