Bullet

Boy In Love

Hyejin's POV

I got woken by the curtains getting pulled open and the sun shining brightly "wake up Hyejin-sshi!" Soojin called, I groaned "Its time for breakfast!" She exclaimed "but its only 9!" I checked my phone— I pulled the duvet over my head and slept, minutes later the duvet was pulled of my body "5 more minutes!" I sat up my bed, I ruffled my hair in frustration "ugh!" I sloppily got out of bed and joined them downstairs, I didn't bother combing my hair or anything "morning.." I mumbled "woah who's that!?" Jimin said "a monster" I answered, he swept the hair of my face and hooked at the back of my ear— I sat down on the chair "wheres Mum and Dad?" I looked around "oh they're busy all day because of work and its normal for me.." Jimin said. Jimin and I ate quietly "what should we do?! Its boring" I threw myself on the couch, Jimin then sat by my foot "do you want to go somewhere?" He asked "nah, Im too lazy.." I yawned "I need more sleep!" I got up and headed to my room.

I plopped down my comfy bed "ahh! I've missed you so much!" I spreaded my arms on the wide bed, I tucked myself under the sheets and closed my eyes.

"HYEJIN!!" Jimin called downstairs, I opened my eyes and wrapped the blanket around me then headed downstairs "what the heck do you want?!" I was frustrated "do you want pizza?" Jimin asked "we just ate.." I stared at him blankly, I sat down and tucked my head under the white sheets "should I call the boys over?" He asked "no no no no! Please!" I begged.

Jimin and I decided to hang around at the park, we walked under the bright shining sun— we found an oak tree to sit under, I laid my back on the soft grass and stared at the sky avoiding the sun with my hand, I sighed softly at the birds flying by "this is nice" I closed my eyes "remember we always used to do this when we were little?" Jimin said, I opened my eyes and found him lying next to me "yes, I used to miss those days every single time" I looked him in his dark brown orbs and looked back at the sky, the sorrounding was peaceful, you could only hear the birds chirp and the wind blow— there was not much people around "do you want to eat?" I sat up from my position, Jimin did too "sure, what should we eat?" He asked "Churros!" We both exclaimed in unison, Churros was our all time favorite, eventhough Sugar donuts are amazing, Churrow are better— Jimin and I were churro lovers since birth, we just adored it.

Jimin and I both ran to the Churro truck, I ordered "my treat!" I said, the man then handed the churros so I paid and thanked him— we both sat on the nearest bench and munched our churros happily "yah what time is it?" I asked "1:04 pm" Jimin checked his phone "I can't believe that we spent hours here" I bit on the warm churro, Jimin just chuckled. Just then I heard a kid crying "Jimin do you hear that?" I asked, he nodded in response so I ran over to the little boy and so did Jimin "are you okay?" I asked "I-Im l-lost, hel-help me.." although the boy had broken korean I could still understand him, he had hazel brown hair and crystal blue eyes "Jimin stay here, I'll help him look for his parents.." I said "what's your name?" I asked "S-Sageki.." he sobbed "okay Sageki, I'll help you find your parents" We both started walking out of the park "what does your parents look like?" I asked "just like me, brown hair and blue eyes.." he answered "are you a foreigner?" I asked, he nodded.

Sageki and I were walking around the streets for hours trying to find his parents.

Jimin's POV

Its been already 4 hours since Hyejin left, and she hasn't came back yet and I am really worried now— I started pacing up and down, my heart was thumping and I was panicking, I pulled my phone out and made a group chat.

BTS

"Guys, this is urgent! It has been 4 hours already and Hyejin hasn't came back and I am really worried." I texted 

"What happened?!" Jungkook immediately texted back, I told him everything that happened.

After a few minutes, BTS came "let's spread out.." Namjoon hyung instructed, we all nodded our heads and parted ways. Park Hyejin where could you be?! I can't lose you again, not this time.

Hyejin's POV

"there!" Sageki pointed out so I followed that direction and saw his foreigner parents, we both ran over to them— Sageki hugged his parents tightly "thank you!" His mum bowed, I smiled at her "What is your name?" His dad askes "Hyejin, Park Hyejin" I answered "thank you so much Hyejin-ah! You are so brave.." he smiled "I have to go now!" I bowed and trailed off. I somewhat found myself in a street full of people, I can't even recognise this place now— where am I?! I squished my way out and sat on a bench, I dug my hand on my pocket for my phone but it wasn't there "aish! I left my phone at home!" I looked around "what am I going to do?!" tears started forming on the corner of my eyes.

Jungkook's POV

Park Hyejin where are you?! I searched around the streets but she was nowhere to be seen, I entered another street which was filled with people— it is impossible to find her here but I still squished my way through "Park Hyejin!" I called her name out but it was no use, the street was noisy and crowded, my heart started thumping faster— I was really nervous and the sky is getting darker every minute, what if we don't find her?!

Hyejin's POV

I stood up from the bench and started walking around, suddenly a person harshly grabbed my wrist and led me to a dark alley— the place smelled like smoke and alchohol "let me go!" I forced my hand but it was no use the person was too strong, he pressed my up against the wall and started caressing my cheek "help me!" I screamed, he covered my mouth with his hands— I then noticed it wasn't only one guy but two "help me.." I silently prayed, tears were rolling down my cheeks.

With a blink of an eye, the guy behind him suddenly got attacked by a person, as I looked closely the figure was strangely familiar, Jungkook?! 

Both of them were now throwing punches at eachothers face, I tried to escape from the guy but it was no use "who do you think you are?!" The guy then pulled out a gun and pointed it at Jungkook, no he can't do this! I kicked the guy in the lower reigon and ran over to Jungkook "no!" I yelled, as the guy pulled trigger— the bullet came out and pierced straight through my waist on the left side "Hyejin!" Jungkook yelled, I saw the two guys ran as my vision got blurry— the pain was unbearable, is it going to end like this?! All of a sudden my vision went black.

-

ㅠ.ㅠ  

Subscribe if you like this chapter!