Hate Pt3

Boy In Love

I sat back down next to him since I had no choice "okay class! I'm going to write questions on the board about the world wars then you have to answer them in full sentences, use the book for help" Mr.Lee started writing on the board, I just focused on what he was writing really, I looked around the class and they were totally bored I focused back to the front and sighed I placed my hands infront of my face -rring-rring- the bell rang so I grabbed my backpack and started limp-walk to the door, as I limp-walk out of the class room, as I got out of the building I headed straight to the gate 'finally I'm free from that Jungkook' I said to myself,as I was heading home I could hear footsteps behind me so I quickly turned around I frowned "what?! Now you're stalking me?" I asked "can do what ever I want" he rolled his eyes "keep rolling your eyes, I hope it gets stuck like that" I smirked I turned around my back facing him and kept on limp-walking I felt a strong grip on my wrist "l-let go of me" I faced him, he suddenly pulled me closer to him "I am I easy to you?" His hot breath brushed against my lips "w-what do you w-want?" I asked "oh so now she's stuttering, I thought you were tough?" He leaned closer our lips were only 1cm apart and our nose were already touching "let go" I commanded, I tried to push him away but his grip is too strong, now what does he want now? "l-let me go p-please" I bit my lip, now I am getting really angry about this so with all my strength I managed to push him off I gave him a hard slap, it caused his right cheel to turn red "yah what do you think you are doing?!" I glared at him, I continued to limp-walk to my house until I finally arrived I knocked acouple of times, finally Jr oppa opened the door and smiled brightly "how is my 17 year old cutie?" He asked "don't call me that" I scoffed "why are you in a bad mood?" He asked "a stupid guy is tryna ruin my life" I sat down on thr couch "what's his name?" Jr oppa sat beside me "Jeon Jungkook" I mumbled "maybe he likes you" he stated, I choked on my spit "that's what he told me, he said he will make me fall inlove with him in two months but I hate him" I don't want to see his face anymore "guys always treat girls they like the mean way, and hard to get" he stated "but he stalked me here, made me fall, and kept sitting beside me in class so does that mean he likes me?" Oh nonono I can't fall inlove with him, I hate him "he said if I fall inlove with him, Im going to be his girlfriend" I exclaimed "I'm going to my room" I lazily walked upstairs to my room and quickly changed into comfortable clothes then I laid down facing the ceiling, 'I'm going to ruin your life' it kept repeating inside brain "is he really going to?" I asked myself, whatever he does to me I still hate him to death, time passes and I lied down for hours thinking what that bastard was going to do to me "Hyejin-ah! Dinner is ready!" Jr oppa shouted from the living room, I got up and walked downstairs "my leg is actually getting better" I muttered under my breath, I sat down next to him "Hyejin I've got to tell you something.." Oppa said in a soft tone "what is it?" I asked nervously "well I audition for JYP-" I cutted him off "and you got and I am going to live by myself here" I said in a bitter tone "you're going to meet one of my members tomorrow" he said "how could you do this to me?!" I yelled "Hyejin!" I stormed to my room and shut the door, first my parents and now my brother? Now I am all alone in this big bad world, how can they leave me? I guess life makes is tough for me My door suddenly opened revealing a sad expression on Jr oppa's face "Hyejin-ah I'm really sorry" he sat down on the edge of my bed "are you still going?" I sat up, he sighed deeply "i-its okay I can live in my own" I lied "are you sure?" He looked at me "but I can't cook" I cracked a smile "don't worry I'll visit you once in a while, so I can cook for you but just atleast try and don't eat ramen too much" he looked worried "arraso I'll take care of myself" I agreed "when are you leaving?" I asked "um about next week? I don't know " he answered "hey um who was the member of yours that I was going to meet?" I was really curious "um well he's the same age as you, he coming to your school tomorrow" he smiled "I'll look forward to him" I chuckled "wait is he good looking?" I smirked "yah don't be like that!" I earned a playful punch from him and I just laughed "no seriously is he?" I was really curious "well maybe? I don't know" he teased "I thought you've seen him?" I asked "yeah I have but you have to see for your self" he chuckled "okay then" I rolled my eyes "Hyejin-ah let's eat" he left my room so I trailer behind him and sat down on the dining chair beside him, "thank you for the food" I thanked and we both started eating happily.

We both finished eating our dinner so I helped him out put away the plates on the sink and cutleries, he then started washing the dishes so I headed up to the bathroom and showered.

-

Hey guys chapter 3 is up! Don't forget to subscribe if you want to see more of this fanfic!