"BUSY LIVES"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HAE] Yeobo, how is the filming?

 

[DARA] It's nice, my fans even provided food cart. ^_^

 

[HAE] Sincha? You are very lucky.

 

[DARA] Indeed, how's your preparation for D&E?

 

[HAE] It's hectic. We need to polish everything.

 

[DARA] How are you feeling?

 

[HAE] Nervous and excited. How about you?

 

[DARA] Nervous and excited too.

 

[HAE] Copy-cat!

 

[DARA] ^_^ I miss you yeobo.

 

[HAE] I miss you too, sorry I am busy, I could have drop by there.

 

[DARA] Ani, that will be an issue you know.

 

[HAE] Arasso, I wish we could just be open sometimes.

 

[DARA] I know it's hard, but we can do it!

 

[HAE] Of course, we can. I have waited for this for a long time I will do my best. ^_-

 

[DARA] You love me that much?

 

[HAE] Of course!

 

[DARA] I love you more, you know?

 

[HAE] I love you more.

 

[DARA] *mwah*

 

[HAE] *mwah* Wait, everyone is treating you well?

 

[DARA] Nae, Young kwang is really nice, he is always helping me, teaching me. And he is comfortable to be with.

 

[HAE] That's good. Don't be too close though.

 

[DARA] Aigoo, such a jelly bean.

 

[HAE] I am not the only one who will turn into jelly bean after this drama.

 

[DARA] Huh?

 

[HAE] There's a bunch of guys who would want to be Young kwang. I am just on top of the list. You know, your fanboys.

 

[DARA] Aigoo!!! You're my number one fanboy then? Hihi.

 

[HAE] I have always been.

 

[DARA] Saranghae.

 

[HAE] Saranghae.

 

 

With the upcoming webdrama of Dara and Hae's D&E Concerts, they barely have time for each other.

Hae has always been practicing with Eunhyuk. They need to polish everything prior to the debut of their album. Dara on the other hand was seen attending fashion show events, this is mandatory for her to be everywhere in the news. She needs this as she will be debuting as an actress soon. With such busy schedules, this is their normal routine now. Sending SMS to each other, calling each other. They never miss a day without talking. They are thankful that they are both busy with work, as this is their living.

 

 

------DARA------

 

I was seating in one of the chairs in front of the heater. The weather is really cold. You wouldn't last to stay outside in such weather without a heater. Thankful for my fans, the food cart that they provided with hot drinks helped also. I am missing Hae, but on times like this we can't help but just wait for our schedules to match. Hopefully by next week we will have vacant time, even just for half day, I would  be happy to spend it with him. Even 10 minutes! I will be happy although I am sure that is not enough, I will be thankful for even a short time just to see him in person, hug him and kiss him. Omo, I'm such a ert! Hae, what have you done to me?!

 

After the intense night that we have, I kept thinking of how we would eventually lead to that path. Whenever I daydream that he is kissing me, it always ends with his hand on my . *blush* I touch my cheeks, it's burning hot again. I know I am blushing that's why I put my head down more, trying to focus on the script in my hand.  

 

*poke*

 

I looked up and see Young kwang grinning at me.

 

"What are you day dreaming about Dara-ssi?" He asked me while pulling the chair beside me and sits on it.

 

"Day dreaming?"

 

"Yes. Are you not?"

 

"I am not. See I'm reading our script!" I raised the script that I was holding.

 

"If you say so." He said while grinning. "You know Woo bin?"

 

"Woo bin? Yes. Why?"

 

"He says his regards to you. We were just talking earlier over the phone."

 

"You're friends with him?"

 

"Yes, since we both started in modelling. And we were casted in White Christmas."

 

"Ahhh, I remember. That was a great drama."

 

"Is it?"

 

"Yes." I looked at him smiling. "Argghhh so cold isn't it?"

 

"Yeah, so how is it so far? Acting in a drama?"

 

"I liked it. You know I wanted to act for a long time."

 

"I heard, but really you are doing a great job."

 

"Omo, thank you. You've helped me a lot."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter