"UH-OH"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was sitting on the floor of the restaurant where all the actors and crew of Dr. Ian were celebrating. They have reserved a restaurant near where they were shooting. All the staffs were there. Dara was sitting with her fellow actors and actresses. She was beside Young kwang. Dara was waiting for a message from Hae. It has been weeks since Dara and Hae saw each other. Dara has been busy with her solo activities, promoting her new drama. Thankfully, the drama hit well. Her fans supported her really well. She has sent Hae messages earlier, just asking him how is he doing and sorts but she didn't receive any feedback yet. Just like her, Hae was celebrating the victory of their newly released album. They have won several awards. And Dara is proud of him, just like how he is proud of her.

 

She continuously glanced on her phone, oblivious to Young kwang stares. Young kwang was looking at her, trying to weigh his options, on when to tell her something that he needs to ask of her. Trying to break the ice, Young kwang shouted cheerfully.

 

"Cheers to Dara-ssi!" Young kwang raised his glass, Dara was surprised, she was not paying attention to the people surrounding her because she was glued to her phone. Feeling sorry, Dara just raised her glass and put her phone back inside her bag.

 

"For Dara-ssi!" All said while raising their glasses.

 

"Thank you for all your support!!" Dara stood and bowed to everyone. She then raised her glass again and said "To Sasangnim!" She looked at their director.

 

"To Sasangnim!" Everyone said.

 

Then the director stood up and raised his glass again for the script writer, and the script writer also raised her glass to another staff, and the process went on and on until it came back again to Young kwang. They were all happy and sad at the same time. The 5-day shooting came to an end with success.

 

When all the people are busy with their own discussion. Young kwang asked Dara to go out of the restaurant for some fresh air. It is now or never for him. He was happy that Dara agreed. They sat at the bench just outside the restaurant, it's already morning, 1:43am to be exact. There are only a few people outside their houses. They were able to relax a bit since it's like they have freedom since nobody is going to take pictures of them or sort.

 

"Oh, it's already finished! I can't believe it's finished." Young kwang uttered looking at the sky full of stars.

 

"Nae, I bet this is your first drama that took this little time shooting." Dara looked at him then looked up. Feeding her eyes with the nice view.

 

"Hmm, yes, but it's fun!"  He looked at Dara smiling.

 

"Yes it is!" She answered without looking at Young kwang.

 

"I hope I did make your first drama memorable."  Young kwang replied still with a smile on his face. He was looking at Dara, formulating words to say to her.

 

"Of course." Dara's eyes left the marvelous stars and looked at her co-star.

 

"Sincha?"

 

"Yes! Thank you Young kwang. Thank you so much!" She said with sincere smile.

 

"Ani, it's nothing, you prepared well enough." He looked up again. Still unable to find the right words.

 

"But you have helped me a lot. And remember, you still got two favors from me."

 

He looked at Dara, thankful that she said it first. "Hmmm... regarding that." He can't look at Dara, he was shy about his favor that he is going to ask.

 

"What? You already have a favor to ask? Palli, palli, tell me." Dara asked while smiling.

 

"Hmmm... C-can you meet up with Woo bin the day after tomorrow?" Young kwang asked Dara while scratching his head, like fixing his hair at the back of his head.

 

"W-Woo Bin?" Dara asked with confusion.

 

 

 

---------FLASHBACK--------

 

 

Young kwang and Woo bin were playing video games in Young kwang's apartment. They just hang out since both of them have free time. They are close friends. They started modelling and they have their drama White Christmas, after that they still get in touch from time to time, meeting up each other, sending messages, calling each other. They are like brothers. In between their joysticks and adrenaline, Woo bin asked Young kwang something.

 

"So you finished filming the drama?"

 

"Nae." He answered while still pressing the buttons on his joystick.

 

"How was it?" Woo bin followed it up with another question, attention is still on the screen.

 

"It's nice, Dara-ssi is easy to work with." Young kwang answered, he knows this is where the topic will lead anyway. He is interested to know how is Dara and not about my drama.

 

"I bet she is." Woo bin smiled.

 

"Hmmm...that smile. Aissshhh!" He shouted when Woo bin hit him really hard in the game and lost.

 

"What? What's wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter