"THE FRIENDLY MEET-UP"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---HAE---

 

We just finished rehearsing. I went to the dressing room and took a towel that is on the top of my bag. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the sweat all over my shirt, I dried up the sweat off my face then removed my shirt. I dried up my body and took a new shirt from the bag. I walked across the room and went to fridge to grab a bottle of cold water. I lay down on the couch and drink the water. I was planning to rest for a while before the concert, I closed my eyes, I tried to take a nap but it seems I am forgetting something. I let my mind wander over some thoughts. Then it hit me. Dara. Abruptly, I sat up and reached my phone just near the bag. I scanned it and saw her messages. She misses me too much.

 

I dialled her number and was happy that she answered.

 

"Saranghae yeobo." Her voice is music to my ears.

 

"Saranghae." I said while I lie down on the couch.

 

"You are no longer sick are you?"

 

"Ani, I'm fine now."

 

"I am glad. I miss you."

 

"I miss you so much."

 

"Let's go on a vacation, nae? When we have time?"

 

"Nae, I loved that. How are you?"

 

"I'm fine, I am auditioning for another webdrama."

 

"Sincha?"

 

"Yes, I just got the script today, I will practice really hard and make you proud."

 

"You made me proud already. And you should know that."

 

"I know, just like I am proud of you." I can hear her breathing. This makes me long for her more.

 

"I want to kiss you right now."

 

"Aigoo... So direct!" I bet she is blushing right now.

 

"I really want to. You are lucky you are so far away, if not, you will be breathless again." I touched my heart, my heart is beating really fast right now. This is her effect on me.

 

"We can do lots of kissing when you go back."

 

"I'll take your word on it."

 

"Nae, I promise." She was laughing. Oh God, I miss her so much.

 

"Hmmm... I can't wait. Good luck on your audition."

 

"Good luck on your concert, although I know you won't need it."

 

"I need it too. Thank you. Saranghae."

 

"Saranghae."

 

"Are you being a good girl?" I asked her, just teasing her.

 

"O-of course!" She answered while laughing, this made me a little nervous since she stuttered. So unlike her, unless somethings off.

 

"Yeobo? Is there anything bothering you?"

 

"Ani. I was just outside the balcony and it's cold, I just froze there for a bit." I was relieved that there is nothing wrong, I was thinking it was off earlier.

 

"Oh, that's why. Don't stay out then, don't get sick please."

 

"I am not feeling well right now actually, Bom, Seungri and I went outside today so maybe I catch a slight cold, I think it's better for me to hit the bed now."

 

"Okay, I think you better. Good night, I love you."

 

"I love you. Take care there!"

 

I end the call and closed my eyes. I was happy that Dara surprised me the other night, when she suddenly  showed up in my apartment, sleeping. At least I was able to get nearly enough of her that night and morning. At least I was a little bit more satisfied before I went to Japan. Although it is not enough, it's better than nothing. I smiled while my eyes are still closed. Her smile, her lips, he kiss, her scent, the smoothness of her skin against mine.... aaahhhh... Soon, when I go back to Korea... I will be able to have it all again. I heard the door open and Hyuk entered. He walked directly to the fridge totally ignoring me, after taking a cola, he positioned himself on the armrest of the couch, where my feet are.

 

"Is something wrong Hyuk?"

 

"Aigoo, I wanted to have a girlfriend too."

 

"Huh?" I asked him totally surprised with his statement.

 

"I'm so envious of you and Dara noona."

"What the heck? Why are you saying that out of the blue?"

 

"Nothing, I just saw noona's update."

 

"What update?" I was unaware of her social media updates since I directly call her once our rehearsal finished. It made me curious. I looked at my phone once again and checked her Instagram. Lately, I was victimized by a hacker, he/she/they unfollowed almost all the female accounts that I have been following including Dara. It made it to the news, and a lot of fans are asking me to follow her again. But since it brought big commotion I opted not to follow her anymore as it might spark some interest of the media more. I can see her updates anyway in twitter and I could still see her updates when I checked her profile directly. This is what I did. Aside from her selfies and updates with the models. Aishhh I see these again! There is nothing. I shot Eunhyuk a confused look.

 

"It's not in IG." He looked back at me, I noticed that he is eating crackers.

 

"Where is it? Just show me." I watched him work on his phone, typed a little bit and then hand me his phone. When I saw it, I saw a picture of Dara in a Japanese restaurant in Korea, she was saying she is missing Japan. I smiled. I know now what Eunhyuk is complaining about.

 

"Happy?" He asked me, he extended his hand as if asking for his phone. I ignored his hand and looked at Dara's picture.

 

"Aigoo, HAE!!!" Hyuk shouted but I still ignored him. He grabbed his phone in a fast motion, locked it and put it inside his pocket. "Such a lovesick child!!!!"

 

"She's so cute." I can't help but smile.

 

"She is, imagine indirectly saying she misses you. Hae! Find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter