"BRIGHT IDEA"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a breezy day and Hae decided to go for a drive. Unsure where to go. He just wants to unwind and clear his mind. There are too much things going on his mind. Earlier today an entertainment press working solely to catch celebrities in their most compromising situation, revealed pictures of Jiyong and Kiko. The photos revealed are very intimate, if you don't even know them, you will instantly conclude that they are in an intimate relationship, that is boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. It was also revealed that those are taken the night that Jiyong went to Dara's place distressed. It's clear now for Hae that Dara and Jiyong aren't a couple, Jiyong went there to talk to Dara, they were good friends after all. And being in a relationship with him before, Dara would be a great confidante. He sighed while looking ahead, unaware that he is driving near Dara's place. When he reached the familiar place, he slowed down and parked his car just in front of Dara's building. He stopped the engine and looked up where Dara's place should be.

 

There's no light. I guess she is not home. He started his engine and was about to go when the balcony door opened. Dara went out with a beer on her hand. She is wearing a jacket with a hood all zippered up, not showing much of her face. But seeing the clothes that she is wearing Hae knows it is indeed her. Dara was looking at the stars, looking up in the sky. From a distant Hae could feel her troubles, seeing her outside her balcony contemplating with a booze on her hand, she is really troubled. He knows after they have talked he has hurt Dara. And now he is unable to do anything for her to ease her pain, he is the reason for her troubles. He gently wiped the corner of his eyes. It has been 3 weeks now, they haven´t talk yet. He is unsure on how he could reach out to her. It has been the first time that they have such fight, and knowing Dara, when she says something, although she doesn´t mean it, she will do it. The last thing she told him broke his heart, unable to hear from her since then, it means she will do it, she will cut him out of her life.

 

Dara looked at the sky, she liked how quiet the night is, the stars on the sky calms her, with the wind blowing, it relaxes her a bit. The people in her area sleeps really early, there are a few lights left on and it is just 10 o'clock in the evening. She sipped the beer she is holding. When she looked down, she saw a car parked with lights on. She tried to take a peek on the driver, but the driver was seating in an angle that she can't see from where she is standing, and she can't bend down as it will be embarrassing if the driver sees her in that position trying to take a peek on him or her. She shrugged off the thought and she just took another sip and looked at the sky. She has been feeling empty for the past few weeks. Not having Hae in her life, she felt like a big part of her was lost. She is used to Hae being there constantly. Even Hae is out of the country or she is out of the country they have been consistently talking with each other. But now, she can't do that. She has decided to let go of Hae, for him to stop hurting. And now she is hurting, and she has to endure it. Her gaze fell on the car that was park earlier in front of her car, it is now moving far away from her place, she can't help but think that the driver looks like Hae, but that's not Hae's car so she just continued drinking her beer. Still lost in thoughts.

 

Hae started to drive away as he saw Dara looking at where he is parked, afraid that she might notice that it is him, he decided to drove away. He has borrowed his brother's car today as he wanted to roam and drive around Seoul. He needed the silent night to make his head lighter. Apart from his problems and thoughts about Dara, there is Ha-Ra. Ha-Ra fought with him yesterday. She visited him in his place with take-out lunch for them. For the past weeks, he wasn't been able to treat Ha-Ra the same way he was treating her. He didn't give her his extra time, he is not exerting extra effort in their relationship unlike before. He was really down and just wanted to run away from everything which he cannot do. A part of him is really disturbed of Ha-Ra's existence in his life as she was the reason why Dara and him fell apart. But he cannot blame Ha-Ra only as it is in majority his fault.

 

He drove around and decided to go to the cafe that Dara and him always go. He went to the usual spot that they always take, thankful that it is not occupied tonight. He ordered coffee and just relaxed on the couch. He kept thinking about the words that Ha-Ra told him. Ha-Ra was serving him food when he began to space out. Apparently Ha-Ra was telling him about Jun-hyung being sweet and flirting with her and he absent mindedly said 'That's okay'. When he looked at Ha-Ra she was almost burning red not from blushing but from anger.

 

Then Ha-Ra lost it, she shouted at Hae for not even caring for her. All he can do was look at her with sorry look, he can't do anything. He was trying to love her but he can't do it.

 

Flashback of their fight

 

"I'm sorry Ha-Ra.."

 

"That's the only thing you can say to me Oppa? Just Sorry?? I've heard that all the time Oppa, I'm sick and tired of hearing that from you."

 

"Ha-Ra, I have tried. I've tried so hard, but I don't think it is possible..."

 

"I know Oppa, it is really impossible." Ha-ra finally said in a quiet tone. She is already exhausted from this. And she knows she has to give up. "I can't even get you to side with me, I've said things and I've done things that I shouldn't have but I still didn't get your heart. I'm sorry Oppa, I have caused you to be this way too. I'm sorry, I hope it is not too late for you. Let's break up." She went out without glancing at Hae again.

 

Ha-Ra left him baffled, he wasn't able to ask her more, to clarify things, he can't do it now and he will no longer bother her. He has no right to bother her anymore.

 

----------------------------

 

Hae took a sip from his coffee and looked at his phone. He needed somebody to cheer him up, and he cannot call Dara to do that. He then decided to call Eunhyuk. He needed somebody to accompany hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter