"BREAKFAST WITH FRIENDS"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--- DARA ---

 

Marshall told us to meet him in the restaurant for our breakfast. Although we stayed up late last night, we are still full of energy this morning. We are going to the place where we went last time. It's near the Taal summit. Lydds wants to see that place and I wanted to revisit it, today is really exciting.

 

I sent Hae a message this morning but he didn't reply, I think maybe, he stayed up late again last night. Working. My poor Hae. When we reached the restaurant we were surprised with Joross and his wife. I hugged and kissed them both. Joross is my best friend, I even accompanied them during their honeymoon, yes I am a third wheel. But they didn't mind. I love them both.

 

We were all sitting together having our breakfast, again catching up with my friends.

 

"So Lydds, did you like it here so far?" Joross asked. It's not their first time to meet, so I am guessing Joross is asking her about Tagaytay.

 

"Yes, it's so nice! We are going to the taal summit, you guys are coming right?" Lydds answered

 

"Of course! Why did we come here in our hiking gear?" Joross answered with comical tone in his voice. I checked their outfit, both are wearing white polo shirts with white undershirt, yes they are wearing comfortable shoes, especially his wife, she is wearing rubbing shoes not girly shoes. All of them laugh at Joross' expression.

 

"How are you krungy?" He asked me.

 

"I'm happy!" I answered him back.

 

"If Hae hears you he will get upset at you." He then told me. He knows that Hae is my boyfriend. Since he is my best friend I have kept in touch with him through twitter, facebook and other social media accounts. I've been telling him stories about us, although not all because of the lack of time, we managed to keep each other updated about the highlights of our lives.

 

"Gosh, he knows I'm always happy when I come here in the Philippines, especially meeting you guys."

 

"But still telling us you are happy even he is not here... hmmm." He raised his eyebrow on me.

 

"Aissshht! He is understanding unlike some guys that I know." I answered him then I pouted my lips pointing to him. This earn chuckles from the others.

 

"Such a perfect man! You must be happy to have a boyfriend like that then." He answered me.

 

"Of course I'm extremely happy!"

 

 

 

"And you are really lucky. But poor Hae." Joross teased me.

 

"Yahhh! Why would  he be 'kawawa'?" I asked him (Note: kawawa is a Filipino term, it's like when there's a beggar, he is 'kawawa' or if somebody got hurt he is 'kawawa'.)

 

"Because, he is in love with a crazy girl like you!" Joross pointed out.

 

"I have to agree with that one." Marshall said.

 

"You guys really!!! I hate you guys!" I said pouting my lips.

 

"Ows? You hate us? You know you love us krungy!" Joross answered before Marshall.

 

"Ah shut up. Of course I love you guys!!!!" I exclaimed.

 

"I heard about Woo bin Dara, he is my type! It must have been hard to turn him down!!!" Katz uttered. After she said that, we all looked at Joross who is pouting already. We laughed.

 

"Yah!!! Wifey, what a good way to tell it!" Joross eyed his wife.

 

"If he is your type, then you didn't marry your type?!" Lydds asked Katz with wide eyes and suppressing her laugh.

 

"What do you mean Lydds?! Woo bin and I are exactly the same style!" Joross exclaimed, he then stood up and posed. We all laugh and all said.

 

"NO!!!!! In which part?!!"

 

"Seriously guys?! You need specs! Go to optical shop right now, we better not go to that summit!" Joross pouted.

 

"Hahaha, don't be mad hubby." Katz said. "But really Dara, what happened with Woo bin?"

 

"Well, he thought I was not in a relationship. As you know, we are keeping our relationship from almost everyone." I sipped from my glass of water. "So he tried to pursue me, I thought he just wanted friendship."

 

"Oh, did you have problem with Hae?" Katz asked.

 

"A LOT!" Lydds and Marshall answered for me.

 

"It's good then that you have fixed your problem. Hae is understanding, you told me you went on a date with him." Joross stated.

 

"He is understanding. Not a date okay?! Just a-" Before I can finish my sentence, Lydds and Marshall finished it for me.

 

"FRIENDLY MEET-UP!" Both exclaimed then raised their hand and high-fived each other.

 

"Yah guys!" I exclaimed and laughed with them. I have been reiterating this fact too much before that's why they are making fun of me.

 

 "Omo! He's here!"  When we all looked where he is pointing, Ryan his brother is walking towards us.

 

"Ryan!!! Kamusta ka?" I stood up and hugged him.

"Hello Dara! Lydds! Joross! Katz!" Ryan greeted all of us except Marshall.

 

"Yah! How about me brother?"

 

"We just talked earlier, should I still greet you?!" Ryan answered. We all laughed at this weird brotherly love.

 

Joross pulled another chair and let Ryan sit. We called the waiter so Ryan could order something to eat.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter