"WRONG CONCLUSIONS"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Dong Hae has been enjoying all his time with Ha-Ra. But he is still unsure if it can lead into more that liking her. He has been spending most of his time with Ha-Ra now, but still he can't still figure out if there is a chance for him to love her. He knows this is unfair to her and he kept on telling her this, but Ha-Ra is a stubborn girl, she is giving him everything despite this problem. This problem that he has someone else inside his heart. She knows it and continues to tell him it's okay. But he can't help but feel guilty every time. This is the reason why he shows too much sweetness to Ha-Ra, he gives her his available time. Anything he could give her, because he knows his heart belongs to someone else. And he is hoping to learn to love Ha-Ra also.

 

And he is missing that someone else. Despite the days he spent with Ha-Ra, his heart still longs for her. Dara. I miss you so much. He silently thinks. He looked at his phone and stopped. He doesn't want to send her any message because he  knows Dara is in resting period now, meaning she doesn't have too much schedule, and he knows he would want to spend all his available time with her but he can't. He has a girlfriend now and he should spend his time with her instead of Dara.

 

His fingers got stuck in the contacts. He swiftly went to his favorite contacts. Dara is number 1. He is thankful that Ha-Ra doesn't check his phone, if she sees this, maybe they will have their first fight. He shrugged it off, he doesn't want to change this on his phone. He got used to it already. And changing it will just provide confusion for him. So he let it be and accidentally, he tapped Dara's number. When he looked at it, it shows 'Calling...Dara'. He was stunned, he heard somebody say 'Hello'. He dropped his phone and picked it up again.

 

"Hello? Hello??? Hae??? Are you okay?" He heard Dara speak.

 

"Dara!"

 

"Arghh, what's happening why are you shouting?"

 

"Oh, sorry!"

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Nae, sorry. I was just surprised by Eunhyuk. I dropped my phone."

 

"Oh, I thought something happened to you."

 

"Ani."

 

"So, you called?"

 

"A-ah Yes. Are you free?" Hae said, biting his lips, wishing she would say yes.

 

"Nae, my schedule are all for next week."

 

"Do you want to go out?"

*long pause*

 

"Hmmm, ani."

 

"Ani?" Hae's heart suddenly felt a hard thump.

 

"I'm lazy. I don't want to fix myself." Dara didn't lie, she was basically just lying on her bed all the time since the day she went to Hae's place. And it has been almost a week. Except for the constant human needs, eating, going to the toilet, hygienic purposes, these are her only break from lying down on the bed.

 

"But you're pretty. No need to fix yourself. Just put on some shirt and ragged jeans, you're already stunning." Hae said it with sincerity.

 

"Hmm... come here instead? I'm really tired." She said blankly. Unable to think coherently. She didn't even understand that Hae called her pretty again which is unusual.  

 

"Sure. I just want to hang with you Santokki."

 

"Okay Hae, see you? What time?" That remark made her heart flutter. But then her eye grew wide. Did I just invite him here?????

 

"Now?"

 

"Now?!" That made her jump out of bed. She was wearing this lousy pj's, the one she wears whenever she is down. A pair of a shirt and long pants with cloud all over it. It's blue. And she feels blue. That matched really well.

 

"Hahahaha, why are you surprised?"

 

"I told you I am lazy to fix myself." She was thinking about the current state of her house while talking to Hae. Good thing is, her mother stayed in her house for couple of days, so she sighed that she knew her house looks live-able even though she was just in her room most of the time.

 

"Yes so what? I've seen your just woke up face, I have seen your just crying a river face, I've seen you angry, I've seen you devour food hungrily, what else didn't I see???"

 

"But today is different." I am down because of you. I am hurt because of you. That is why I am not moving from this bed.

 

"How is it different?"

 

"I-uhmm.. Just come here. I'll get up now." She yielded, she cannot make more excuses and she was afraid of telling him the truth that it is different because of him.

 

"Okay see you in 1 hour?" Hae said, giving her enough time to fix herself and her house.

 

"Arasso."

 

"Bye."

 

--- Hae ---

 

There's something amiss with her voice. I wonder if she had a fight with Jiyong. Why does she feel so down? I hope she is fine. At least this is a good timing for me to meet her, I could remove her mind from that fight. I stepped on the gear and started to drive.

 

While driving, I saw an ice cream shop. Knowing Dara, she loves to eat ice cream especially when she feel down. I slowed down my car and moved towards the parking. I fixed myself, put a dark sunglasses, a hat and I wrapped my neck with a scarf up to my mouth to cover my face. I went out and walked to the ice cream shop. I bought a gallon of chocolate ice cream and went out of the shop. Beside the ice cream shop there is a flower shop, I went towards the shop and brought some pink roses, 21 pink roses. The lady who arranged the roses told me that I am such a romantic boyfriend, giving flowers plus ice cream to my girlfriend is such a thoughtful thing to do. I said I am a thoughtful boyfriend indeed. When I went back to my car , I looked at the items I bought. It really looks like I am giving it to my girlfriend, I wish she is. But I am merely a friend for her.

 

I started to drive my car and went to Dara's place.  I am lucky there is a place to park my car just a block away from her building apartment. I took the flowers and ice cream and started to walk towards her place.

 

 

--- Dara ---

 

"Aisshhh!!!"  I jumped out of bed and went for a quick shower. After the shower I immediately blow dried my hair. He can't see that I showered for him. "Aigoo!!!! Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter