"SPILL THE BEANS"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----- DARA ----

 

I drove back to my apartment still in a daze on what happened that night. I was happy that I have an excuse that I needed to return the car tomorrow, which is true by the way, and it doesn't really make sense for him to drive me home and end up taking a taxi in the end. He is in his house already, why drive me home, take a taxi just to go home again? My hesitation for him not to drive me home absolutely made sense. As much as I wanted to spend more time with Hae, being in a room with just the two of us makes me a little nervous. Not that I do not trust him, it's just that we have just decided to start our relationship and we have not seen each other for almost a month, we are really yearning for each other. I am yearning for his kiss! Omo! His lips... Aigoo. Stop it Dara!!!!

 

 

I took a quick shower and went to the bed directly. I looked at Hae's clothes which I was wearing earlier, I put it on the backrest of a chair. I giggled at such thought that I wore the same clothes that touched Hae's body. I laughed at my absurdity, as it's not the first time that happened. I even have his favorite black sweater! I have worn it like a couple of times. Hahaha.... I'm crazy.... Here laughing alone!!!!

 

 

I decided to close my eyes and try to get some sleep, as tomorrow afternoon will be my audition to the webdrama that I wanted to be casted. I sighed at the thought of me acting again. I hope I really do get this role as I've been itching to be an actress, I wanted to be an actress. The gig that I have with Steven Yeun is something I was happy for, but it was comedy which is harder for me. Drama for me is easier than comedy. Although I know I portray a jolly me in social sites, I am not really that person. I am more quiet except of course with the people who I am comfortable with. I bit my lips, now I am feeling nervous for tomorrow. I gasped when I hurt my lips as I bit it a little bit hard. Then my thoughts drifted back to our kiss. Our hot kiss!!!! I touched my lips and closed my eyes. I started to drift into the sleeping land...

 

 

 

----- HAE ----

 

I went to my wardrobe and took some sleeping clothes. I went inside my shower and I saw Dara's dress on the lavatory, it was like she was in a hurry and forgot to put it in the laundry basket or something. I went to the lavatory and took the dress to put it inside my laundry basket. But then I realized something, she wore it just now. I lay it in front of me, my hands holding the dress on the upper part where the shoulders should be. A weird smile crept my face, and I can't help but just embrace the dress. I put my face on the cloth and inhaled her scent. Gahhhh... I miss you already Dara. Then I quickly put the dress to my laundry basket and decided to take a shower.

 

After I finished taking a shower and already in my sleeping clothes, I lied down on my bed and stared on the ceiling. I was thinking what happened in the elevator earlier. I was stopping myself from pulling Dara again and kiss her, hopefully I was able to restrain myself. I laughed hard when I remembered singing Dara's song. I hope I was able to see her face while I sing it. I was really fighting with myself, I wanted to turn her around and face me but I was afraid that if I did that, I would devour her lips, Yes, devour is the right term. It will be bad if somebody stopped the elevator at any floor.

 

I lie down on my right side and stretched my arm across the bed. I kept imagining her here beside me. Lying just exactly here, with her head on my arm. I want that... I smiled to myself. Perhaps soon? We know each other already, unlike new couples in a relationship, they are hesitant at first as they wanted to get to know each other first. And that's not the case with us. We are practically friends for years. Aigooo!!! Her near me.... Smelling her scent....  I shrugged at the thought as it makes my body hot. And I need to sleep now.  It has been a long day for me. I was working since morning, a party, a confession and a rooftop movie-date. Absolutely productive day! I lied on my back and closed my eyes. Still thinking about the taste of her lips...

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

Dara woke up early, she needed to prepare for her audition, as promised, Bom will help her to practice. She has been practicing ever since she was informed. She even watched different dramas which is similar to Sodam's character to check if what she practice is correct. She prepared herself, she dressed comfortably as this is what she needs for the audition, to be comfortable and confident. She decided to wear a jacket that both of them (Hae and she) has, the Saint Laurent black and white jacket. It would make her feel that Hae is with her this way. She look at her reflection in the mirror and said 'Aja!' to herself.

 

She drove the car to YG Building. When she reached the floor where Bom and her decided to meet. Before she can even enter the room completely, Bom yanked her and pulled her to the corner. Bom's face dressed with a serious expression, this made Dara concerned.

 

"Dara..." Even the seriousness in her voice made Dara more worried.

 

"Yah Bom, what happened? Is there a problem?" She reached for Bom and held her upper arms with her hands.

 

"I'm sorry. I think we made it even worst. I thought we could fix your problem with Hae. W-we thought it's such a waste not to fix your friendship with Hae." Bom exhaled, she was near tearing up.  She continued. "Eunhyuk and I talked and we really thought that locking you both in a room is a nice idea. You will be forced to talk to each other. I'm sorry, Dara-yahhh... I am so sorry. I think you got more hurt last night." Bom then hugged Dara.

 

Dara was smiling when Bom hugged her. She decided to play a prank on her friend.

 

"It's okay Bommie. It's okay. It's no longer worth salvaging, our friendship is already ruined, it's stained already. I don't think we can be friends anymore." She answered Bom while still hugging her.

 

"Dara-yyaahh... I feel bad." She started to sob.

 

"Don't be, it's okay."

 

"How can you say it's okay?! It's not okay!!! You've lost a friend, and you also lost an almost lover!" Bom continued to sob, tears are falling from her eyes. She was feeling so bad for Dara.

 

"Almost lover?!"

 

"Yes, you suit each other really well, even though you weren't able to confess your real feelings, it's still counted as an almost lover."

 

"It's a one sided love Bommie"

 

"Even though! We do not know Hae's real feelings, I believe, he loves you too Dara. Huhu."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter