"SELF-CONVICTION"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- DARA ---

 

I was waiting for Bommie, we have agreed to meet behind the YG Building. I was there earlier to get the script for the other drama that I will audition for. Bommie was talking to YG now, so she asked me to wait and I just told her I will wait here. We are going for some Mexican food and go to this Salt cafe to have some healing time. Some of my friends recommended it. I really needed to talk to Bommie regarding my 'friendly meet-up' with Woo bin this evening.

 

I have talked with Hae last night. He is still in Japan now, with Hyuk for their series of concert. I miss Hae. But this is how our lives are. When we are busy, we are realllyyy busy. Sometimes we don't get to sleep, we can sleep only during our flights which are not that long either. Even eating time is less. I wonder if he was able to get some rest. Before he flew to Japan, he was feeling sick, I always want to take care of him, but I cannot also since I am busy with my own activities. I am hoping to get another webdrama and I will audition for it soon. I really miss him, if only I could fly to Japan discreetly, I would but now I cannot.

 

Since bommie isn't here yet, I decided to send Hae a message. I haven't told him yet about the meet-up with Woo bin and I don't think I can tell him. Especially now that he is in concert, I don't want him to worry. Aigoo!!! There is nothing to worry about! It's not a date. NOT A DATE! I rummaged by bag and looked for my phone.

 

[DARA] Yeobo, are you eating well? I'm missing you too much. T_T

 

...

 

[DARA] Eat well arasso? I am fine here and healthy. Are you healthy? Are you completely well now?

 

...

 

[DARA] Let's go for a vacation when our schedules meet Nae?

 

...

 

[DARA] Rest when you can okay? Saranghae.

 

...

 

I looked at the messages I sent. I know he cannot reply now. It just that even his social media sites aren't updated that much these days. I can't get any news from him unless he calls me or sends me messages. Sigh He is really too much busy.  

 

I was going to send Hae another message when someone grabbed my phone. When I look up, it was Seungri.

 

"Noona, are your script for We broke up in here?" Seungri was waving my phone up in the air.  I looked at the screen and worry struck me. On the screen was 'H' with a heart. Seungri saw the look on my face and swiftly lowered his hand turned my phone's screen on his face.

 

"Omo!" His face was covered with a big smile. An evil smile! HIS evil panda smile!

 

"Give me my phone!" I shrieked.

 

"It's not a script. It's a love message!!!!" He looked at me grinning. I want to kick his right now.

 

"Give it back you panda!" I glared at him.

 

"Noona, don't insult this handsome face." He handed me my phone.

 

"Aigoo! So conceited. Pandas are cute though. You are insulting the pandas." I locked my phone and put it back in my bag.

 

"So, 'H' huh? With heart. And a 'saranghae' message. Aww too sweeeeeeeeetttt!" Seungri exclaimed while closing his eyes, putting his arms across his chest, he then swayed his body from side to side. He is hilarious, but I cannot show this, I masked my face. I shot him an angry face.

 

"Aigoo, I will not say anything anymore." He said with serious face. But I don't believe him, this is not the palyful Seungri who will just give up just like that. I counted 1-2-3.

 

"H-Ha-Haaa-Haaaa-Haaaaaaaaaa?" He blurted out laughing. I knew it. He is just getting started!

 

"Seungri!!!!!" I slapped his arm.

 

"Aw! Noona! That hurts. I was going to the right path right? H-Ha-Haaa-Haaaa-Haaaaa." He said while still stretching the 'Ha' part of Hae's name. "Or should we start with D-Do-Doo-Doooo-Dooooongggggg"

 

"Hae." Somebody said and we both looked at the back. My heart nearly dropped but when I saw it was Bom, I was really relieved that it was her.

 

"Yah! Panda! Stop teasing your noonas. We know you know everything without us telling you. You sneaky panda! So just shut your mouth and don't put Dara in trouble!" She said slamming her bag at Seungri's back.

 

"Aigoo these two noonas. When did I put you both in trouble?!" That was true. Seungri, did know everything that's happening in YG, but he was an ally. He was always helping me and Jiyong before. He may tease me from time to time, but he meant no harm.  "So where are you two going?"  He asked after caressing his back where Bom hit him.

 

"Sorry, Seungri! We are going for Mexican then healing cafe!" Bommie said while pouting her lips cutely. Trying to make up for the pain she inflicted towards Seungri's back.

 

"Can I join you? I need to heal also!" Seungri answered pointing at his back. "Plus, I am hungry too, Mexican is just delish!"Bom and I both welcomed him by snaking our arms with Seungri's arms. I was on his right side and Bommie was on the left.

 

"Aigoo, you both are scaring me!" He uttered when we both forced him to walk.

 

"Thank you  and you are very welcome to join us, you know you will pay today right?" I said to him while winking at Bom.

 

"W-w-what?! I was just tagging along." Seungri frowned.

 

"Yes, and that's the reason why you should pay. So let's go!" Bommie answered while laughing.

 

"These noonas! So scary!!!" Seungri exclaimed while being dragged to my car.

 

Bommie went to the back seat and Seungri rode on the front passenger's seat. Of course I am going to drive, this is the usual scenario in my life, which I don't mind.

 

"So, you and hyung are a thing now?" Seungri asked me while I drove out from the parking lot.

 

"Uhmm. As if you don't know. You really have to ask that???"

 

"I know of course. Congrats Noona. It's time."

 

"Time for what???" Bommie asked from behind, when I looked at the mirror, she was checking her bag, and she smiled when she saw something I am not sure what since I straightened my eyes to the road.

 

"Time for them to be together." Seungri answered while checking his hair from the top mirror in front of him.

 

"Wh-whot med y-hm y-ou say that?" Bom asked, it took her a long time to finished her short sentence. I looked again in the mirror and saw her munching on a bread. Perhaps this is what she saw earlier that made her happy. I chuckled a bit, this is just so-Bom.

 

"They have been friend for years noona. Hyung surely liked noona differently not just a frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter