"LOST CHANCE OR LAST CHANCE?"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 --DARA--

 

I am really thankful for my busy schedule, with YG Concert, I was able to keep her mind off things. But not all things, maybe off from the 'major thing' but the minor things are still lurking around my mind especially now the I am with YG family, and of course, Jiyong is a YG. He is somewhere here in the concert grounds. And that's just my luck, upon entering the costume room, I saw Jiyong, sitting on a chair, facing the door. Lucky me... what's with this sour luck huh?! I locked eyes with Jiyong, gave him a little nod, and he did the same. I looked around and there's just the two of us. Great.

 

"They went out, they had a little meeting before the concert." Jiyong told me, still looking at me, while I was busy trying to avoid his eyes.

 

"Oh." Speak, is this all you can say?! 'OH'??? I am still unable to look at him straightly.

 

"You're here to pick-up your Doom-Dada costume?" Glad that he speaks more than her, she answered him back.

 

"Y-Yes, actually, I was looking for the mic only." Great now I am stuttering!

 

"There it is." Pointing to the corner where my mic was.

 

"Hmm. Thanks. I'd better go and get ready." I moved to where my mic was.

 

"Good luck, and please, when you have already prepped up, can we take a picture?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"It's just a picture. You are even announcing to the whole world 'some friendship'. I was just asking for a picture, I did not even asked you to post it." He said to me smiling. Now, he is teasing me.

 

"Really now huh? You're teasing me aren't you?" I started to relax a bit.

 

"Ani, I'm hurt Dara-ssi. Here." while he put his left hand over his chest, pouting like a kid.

 

I let out a laugh. Such a cutie. Jiyong acting aegyo in front of me is not a new sight. And it's one thing I liked about him, he is still comfortable with me even after the break-up.

 

"Oh come on. Meet me later when I am prepped up. We'll take lots of pictures."

 

"Nae, I'm looking forward to it."

 

"And I am sorry if I hurt you." I told him showing a serious face.

 

"No, don't worry about it. It's just that, I can't help but be sensitive about news about you. It's hard for me not to react. Sorry for that. If I make you feel bad."

 

"Ani, it's okay. I totally understand you. We still care for each other that's why." I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

 

"No, it's not just that... I actually... still love you."

 

I looked at him amazed how he could say this to me. But then the YG staff came back. They were all talking and pretty loud when they entered the room. Thankful of their presence, I smiled at them when they entered the room.

 

"Noona, you got the mic eh?"

 

"Oh yes. Thanks." I said to the staff.

 

I turned my head  and waved at him. "See you later, okay? Let's take a picture." I smiled at Jiyong and went to the door. Jiyong was also smiling at me. Damn heart! Why are you even beating so fast??? But knowing he has Kiko now, I know it's just the 'little dot' inside his heart that he is referring to, just like CL said it, that will never go, even it is just the slightest hint of love. It will forever remain there. They were in love once, and it lasted for years, so I know, CL is right.

 

I walked outside and before reaching the dressing room, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

"Daraaaaa..."

 

I turned around and saw Jiyong, still wearing the smile he has when I said good bye. Oh please not that smile.  

 

"Yahh! You scared me. You sounded like a ghost!"

 

"Hahaha. Let's go out tomorrow? There's a new open restaurant and I wanted to try it. It's idol friendly.  Can you come with me? Let's catch up."


Hmmmm... Catching up with Jiyong.. "I like that."

 

"See you in the company around 6 in the evening tomorrow and we go from there. Arasso?"

 

"Nae."

 

 

 

--Hae--

 

"Kyeopta! Dara Noona is cute!" Yesung said happily while looking at his phone. Hae cannot contain himself and went to grab Yesung's phone. There he saw Dara and Jiyong's picture. All smiles. She is cute. But the tension he felt in his chest was something he cannot deny, his jaws clenched, left fist curled, until it landed on his chest. She is having a wonderful time with him. I know it's just a picture and they might have taken it and then walked away from each other. But I am not sure of anything now. I can't be sure of anything now. We have not talked with each other for weeks now. This is something serious. We may not see each other for weeks, but not talking is something different and never happened before. I am partly to blame since I didn't tell her about Ha-Ra. So she is doing the same, being secretive about her relationship with Jiyong. Are they dating again? Should I just move on? Is there really nothing else between us but friendship?

 

I gave the phone back to Yesung without uttering a single word. I am actually pissed now, when Jiyong is getting close to Dara especially now that we are losing connection, a gap is already in between us. I cannot deny that our long friendship has obtain a crack now, and I am now uncertain if a simple glue can fix the crack.

 

*beep*

 

I took my phone from my pocket and saw Ha-Ra's message.

 

 

[HA-RA] Annyeong, oppa. I know that I told you I'll wait for you and I will not ask you out again unless you ask me, but I really miss you. So I am breaking my promise. Would you like to go on a dinner date with me today?

 

He stared on his phone Ha-Ra's message again and again. Still uncertain on how should he react. He likes Ha-Ra, but not more than friends. Yes he enjoys her company but that's just it. Ha-Ra is a bright pretty girl, but he doesn't want her as a girlfriend. There is already someone who is occupying his heart. And that is no other than Dara. he took his phone and started to type a message to Ha-Ra. 

 

[HAE]Sure.

[HA-RA] Really?

[HAE]Yes. Don't you want to go out with me?

[HA-RA] I do!!! Let's meet around 7:30 there, I'll send you the location.

[HAE]Okay, take care.

[HA-RA] Thank You Oppa. You're making my heart melt.

 

I make her heart melt. Perhaps, it's better for me to put my attention to Ha-Ra, she is a nice girl after all.

 

----- =+= -----

 

There are several people inside the restaurant, but it is not crowded. The restaurant is divided into two parts. One is for open dining and the other one is a closed part with several private rooms, built for people who wanted their privacy while eating. A lot of celebrities go in this restaurant as they provide back door access in which they can avoid press people or anyone interested into their priv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter