"DOUBLE TROUBLE"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was sitting in front of YG. She was called over by YG over the recent news. She knows she is in a big mess right now, company issues now, although her fans are thrilled about the recent scandal since they were all hoping for a 2ne1 scandal, Woo bin's fans are divided now, some are pro-Dara some are anti-Dara, plus she hasn't talked to Hae and she knows she is in deep trouble with Hae.

 

She sat straight in front of YG, his desk in between them. Her fingers are drumming silently over the leather armrest, she can't look straight at YG, she just glances once in a while, bitting her lower lips, she's nervous as YG isn't saying anything yet. She can just hear him sighing while busily gazing at his laptop. YG is looking at the computer, still not looking at her. He was checking something in his computer, for sure he was checking the chaos in the internet over her dating scandal.

 

"So, Dara. *Sigh*  Finally. A dating scandal. *Sigh* Real dating scandal. *Sigh*With pictures." YG said in between sighs.

 

Dara bit her lips, this time more forceful, she hurt herself a bit. "Ssangnim, it's not true."

 

"Tell me what's not true?" YG moved his laptop sideways, eyeing Dara more. She can't help but flinched in her seat. He looks pissed.

 

"T-that Woo bin and I are dating." She answered in a little bit trembling voice.

 

YG leaned on his backrest, sighing as he leans, he puts his hand on his chin, elbow on the armrest. "What's true then?" He then asked.

 

"We just met, in favor for Young kwang. It's a friendly meet up only Ssangnim. Not in a romantic way." She puts her hands on her lap. She looked down, focusing her eyes on her hands. She has been saying this quite a lot now. As if convincing herself.

 

"You know that your dating ban has been lifted long ago, and I don't mind if you date. It's just that we are establishing your acting career right now. And I am not sure a scandal is good." YG leaned forward, putting both his elbows on the table, cupping his chin.

 

"Nae, I am sorry Ssangnim. I-- we have been careful. We didn't think somebody saw us."

 

"I know you are dating though."

 

Dara surprised by YG's words she froze on her seat. She looked at YG while biting her lower lip. She doesn't know how to respond.

 

"And I commend you for being very careful. You know what is really surprising?" YG asked her while smiling. She felt a little bit relaxed.

 

"What Ssangnim?" She was confused.

 

"When I initially found out that you have a dating scandal, I wasn't really surprised since I know you are doing it. But when I browsed through the news, I was surprised that you are caught with Woo Bin instead of Donghae." He said while eyeing Dara intently.

 

"I'm sorry Ssangnim." She lowered her eyes on the ground. Now she felt tensed again hearing Hae's name.

 

"I would love to say it's okay, but you know it's not really okay. But I was a bit relieved that this is not a true dating scandal. We just need to issue a statement."

 

"Nae. Thank you Ssangnim."

 

"Just continue your activities for the We broke up drama and please, Dara, be extra careful from now on."

 

"Nae, sorry again Ssangnim."

 

Dara left YG's office and was about to enter the rehearsal studio when she heard the people inside talking, more of like fighting. She took a peek first and pressed her ear near the opened door.

 

"I told you Noona has a boyfriend!" Min-ho said.

 

"I will not believe that." Jinwoo answered.

 

"So it is Woo bin hyung that they were talking about. Right noona?" Min-ho asked Bom. Remembering that they heard them talking before when Bom confronted Dara regarding Hae.

 

"Yahhh don't include me in your banter." Bom asked, busily reading the magazine she was holding.

 

"Don't speculate, ask unnie later. But I believe it is not him." Minzy answered.

 

"So, she really has a boyfriend?!" Seungyoon and Seunghoon both exclaimed.

 

"Yahhh!!! I didn't say that!" Minzy quickly answered.

 

"Aigoo, my head hurts now. If it is not Woo bin hyung who is it?" Min-ho asked again

 

"You guys, it's nothing they are not dating okay?! I'm sure of that." Bommie shouted.

 

Everyone looked at Bom.

 

"So noona, you know something huh?" Seunghoon eyed her.

 

"Ani. I just know that Dara's ideal type does not match Woo bin. So I am concluding that they are not dating." Bom answered defensively.

 

Dara was just listening, she was laughing at these people, this is better she can forget even for a bit the turmoil she is in now. She didn't notice Taehyun is at her back, running towards the door. Taehyun didn't notice her. He bumped at her, with that, both of them fall on the ground, causing the door to open.

 

*SLAM*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter