"EPILOGUE"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yes, I am spoiling you all. Here's the finale! 4 updates in one day. :) Enjoy Guys! 

 

--- DARA ---

I looked outside the window. The weather is nice. It's almost 22 months that I haven't seen Hae. It's true that when good things happen to you, the days seem to come fast. It's like yesterday when he proposed to me. I can still remember the look on his face while kneeling. My heart stopped, if it is even possible. Looking at the gorgeous guy in front of me, asking for my hand, asking me to love him for all eternity, asking me to be his, asking me to be his wife. How can anyone say no to Lee Dong Hae?

 

Too much things happen after that. Good things. Our love blossomed more, we understand each other more. It's crazy that we could have started earlier during our friendship stage, but since I am my stubborn self, I fail to recognize the love for a friend has already changed. If I was given a chance to change something, I would go back during those times and instead of being his friend, I will be his girlfriend instead, loving him all those years.

 

My romantic then-boyfriend-now-fiancé, apparently, went to the Philippines earlier than me, when we last saw each other and he was late, he went to see my mother and siblings. He asked for my hand. He asked for their blessings. My mother loves Hae, she didn't have problem giving my hand to him. Even Cheondung and Durami were happy that he is finally going to propose to me. He told them his plans. He was also late because he waited for Cheondung to arrive at home. After meeting me, he went straight to his apartment and took his luggage to catch up his flight.

 

The song? I was familiar of it already. We were sitting one time in Hae's living room, just talking about our day when he played some playlist on his laptop. It's basically love songs, he told me we should listen to those songs to relax us after our busy schedule. It was indeed relaxing. He told me Eunhyuk shared it to him, and I didn't ask for more details. I was enjoying the songs. But I enjoyed most this song, Spend my life with, I end up hooked on it that when we woke up, he heard me singing it while heating up our breakfast. He asked me if I really liked it, I told him yes that's why I was suffering with LSS (Last Song Syndrome), he laughed at me and teased me. What I didn't know was, the playlist he played were songs he personally choose to use for his proposal, he checked which one will suit me, will suit us, and based on my expression it was this song.

 

As for the pink petals, we were watching a red carpet event one time on TV, I asked him why it should be red? He told me he doesn't know also. I then told him, if that is pink, I will enjoy walking on it more. And I told him, I will enjoy walking on it moooorree if the floor is covered with pink petals rather than the carpet.

 

The big bouquet that he gave me? It consists of Sunflowers for his adoration and dedication to me, Tulips for his perfect love for me, Daffodils for our new beginning, our joy and happiness and his old unrequited love, Hydrangeas for his gratitude towards me, and Roses, again for his love, Heather flowers for promising to protect me and to symbolize that his wish came true. He told me afterwards that he has researched about the meaning of flowers. He carefully selected the flowers that matches our r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter