"REVELATION OF FEELINGS"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----- =+= -----

 

It has been exactly one week since Dara and Hae have talked to each other.

 

Dara was slumped on the floor when CL entered the room, she was staring at her bare toes, lately this is how she has been behaving. She can't help but stare blankly at almost anything, like she is dozing off, her mind wandering somewhere.

 

"Hey. You've seem down these past few days. What's your problem?" CL asked Dara. The leader is concerned since she hasn't seen Dara's antics lately. Dara is playful almost making jokes and funny gestures, but for the past few days, she is just quiet. This is so unlikely of her.

 

"Hmm.. Nothing." Dara answered while shaking her head.

 

"Unnie, how you are reacting is not nothing. Are you affected with the scandal that Dong Hae Oppa has?"

 

"How can you tell?" I looked at her surprised. CL is my hubby. Of course she can tell.

 

"Actually, I was thinking it was either you are affected by that scandal or by what Jiyong oppa has been updating his twitter with. So I guess it was because of Hae oppa and not Jiyong oppa." She looked at Dara intently but sounded relieved. CL doesn't want Dara and Jiyong to have conflict, it's not good especially when they are in the same company. Although both are very cautious with their images, and how they share info in every move they make, having tension between them is not something she wanted or any in YG family wanted.

 

"What?" Dara was taken by surprised with CL's statement, she looked at CL and straighten her back while she moves and stopped when she is completely facing CL. CL just wait for Dara to position herself.

 

"You know when you posted that picture of you and Hae oppa, in Instagram, he was posting "emo" messages." She laughed while saying it.

 

"Emo messages??"

 

"Yep. Eerie." She laughed again. CL can't help but laugh, of course, a man being 'emo' is really something.

 

"Seriously?" Dara still unsure of what she is hearing.

 

"Yes. Like he was hurt or something. Maybe... Just maybe, he is hurt because before you are always careful of what others might say if you post something that is related to him. You always show the little brother-big sister relationship with him through social media, like a 'FAMILY' relationship. And with Hae oppa, it was a direct: 'FRIENDSHIP'" CL bent her knee up, hugging her legs.

 

"Well, I can't say family with Hae, we are from different companies. But do you really think so?"

 

"Yes, Unnie. Look." She showed me a 'daragon' site where they put the summary of the posts. The fans maybe unaware to the fact that the idols know that they are being shipped with each other. Thanks to some fans who are tagging them whenever they post in any social media sites, the idols get curious on these ships. There are also some fans who informs the idols through their banners during concerts and performances. Of course idols see them, they are trained to have eye contacts with the audiences when performing, they see the banners while trying to focus their eyes around the audiences. Sometimes they get shocked with what they are seeing and sometimes, these gives them the nervous feeling that maybe fans know more than what they show in public. They are private individuals too, all of them have private matters that they don't want to let the public know.

 

"CHaerin-ahhhh.... Did I hurt him?" Dara started to be concerned. She doesn't want to hurt anyone. That's the last thing she wanted. Being the caring individual that she is, this is something that she wanted to avoid by all means.

 

"Look Unnie, it's okay. I heard it was Bom Unnie who posted it? And I know that even after you posting it, it will be bad for you and Hae oppa, if you suddenly delete it. People will speculate more. And for Jiyong oppa's case, your relationship ended a long time ago. Why be 'emo' now? Although I know it's because he still cares for you. And I know, he still loves you."

 

"Oh, No, No, No. That would be impossible."

 

"No Unnie. I can feel it, I can see it. The love between you two, might have ended a long time ago, but it's still there lurking there inside your hearts. It may not occupy a big part of your hearts, but it is there, it might be a tiny dot but both of you won't be able to deny that. See now, he is affected by one photo. I know you too get affected when pictures of him and Kiko surfaces online."

 

"Arasso. But we have to move on right? So we better keep it to ourselves."

 

"Hmmm Unnie, you know him. Music is his mirror. His music, the music he is listening to, the music he is sharing. It conveys something in his life. It may be vague for the fans, but for us we know him. Oh well not really vague for some fans. They can connect things. They can even tell that you both have broken up with just the new song of oppa before. Although it is not proven, many fans realized the truth."

 

"Maybe he is dealing with some problem with Kiko?" Dara stated, it is not about her anymore. It should be about Kiko now.

 

"Unnie-aaahhh!!! Blind are you?" Shoving it in my face:

 

 

Gloomy Sunday

‪#‎nowplaying Daft Punk - Something About Us
#nowplaying Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man 
BLUE
Can't sleep
#nowplaying Adam Lambert - What Do You Want from Me
I hate this spring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter