"THE LITTLE PUSH"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----- Hae -----

 

 It's 12:30 and there was no call or message from her. Where can she be? He took his phone and sent her a message.

 

[HAE] Hi, are you still in the cafe????????? Did you finish their merchandise?????

 

Oh! Sorry, I'm home.

 

 [HAE] Just nice! Thank you for sending me a message when I've asked you!

 

[DARA]SORRRRRRYYYY!!!! Are you still in the studio?

 

[HAE] No, I just left, I'm on my way to the dorm. Sleep now.

 

[DARA] Yes sir! Good Night! ^_^ Sorry again! Are you sure you're going home?

 

[HAE] Yes of course. What are you thinking?

 

[DARA] Maybe you'll go to a late night date. You know, idols do that. >.<

 

[HAE] Yahhh! I don't even have a girl.

 

[DARA] Really? Eunhyuk told me there's someone.

 

[HAE] Really now. That big mouth!

 

[DARA] SO there is somebody!!! Why didn't you tell me.

 

[HAE] Yaah! Sleep now. There's no hope for us anyway.

 

[DARA] My poor Hae, we will go on that late night date when we can okay? My treat. Let that girl be. It's her loss.

 

[HAE] Nae. Thanks.

 

[DARA] Who is she? Jessica? Krystal? or Victoria?

 

[HAE] Shhh... none of the above. GOOD NIGHT!!!!

 

[DARA] Haha always secretive. Okay! Good night!

 

 

Smiling, I started my car's engine when somebody tapped on my window. It's Goo Ha-Ra. I lowered the windows.


"Oppa, can you give me a ride? I was waiting for my manager but he told me there was a car problem and it will take a while before he they can fix it. And it's so late, I am afraid to take the cab."

 

"Sure, hop in." I waited for her to get inside the car. "Where are you going then?"

 

"Home, how's your radio show?"

 

"Fun as always." I answered and started to drive.  I glanced at her while I looked at the rear vew mirror, she is pretty.

 

"I like it when you kept teasing each other. I laugh hard when you said you don't have anyone you like but then they teased you that you have somebody, and you kept insisting there isn't somebody but they threatened you that they will tell her name. And you were laughing hard." She said laughingly.

 

I laughed, these SUJU members are really a pain. Even Goo Ha-Ra can't get over the teasing. "You were listening tonight?"

 

"Nae, I love your show, it always make me laugh, but oppa, is it true? You are really not dating anybody?"

 

I looked at her surprised, well, we are not that close, but we are friends. But hearing her asking like this, it is really surprising. She smiled then answered.

 

"Nahhh, don't answer, it's too personal right?"

 

"Uhm, yes. But it's okay. So to answer your question. Yes, it's the truth."

 

She smiled, I was surprised. Her smile looked sincere.

 

"That's a good news for the fans."

 

"Nae, but I believe they will understand when I do have that courage to date..." another idol. I added in my head.

 

"Courage? You really have someone you like oppa? I thought they were just kidding earlier."

 

Her smile turned into a little frow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter