"CHEESY LOVERS"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- DARA ---

 

I was waiting for Hae in the cafe where we became vip customer already, the staff and manager there are our friends now. Hae told me to meet him here. I am going to Philippines tomorrow morning. I have one week free time and I am going there with Marshall Bang and Lydds. When I was first informed that I could go on a vacation, I immediately contacted Hae. We have promised each other that we would go on a vacation together if time permits. But he told me, he has a busy schedule. I was sad because he is going to enlist before this year ends, of course I will wait for him, but not seeing him for 2 years? I don't know how I will be able to do that. It will be hard but I will give it my all. My yeobo is worth waiting for.

 

I looked at my phone, I have been waiting for almost 30 minutes now. Honestly I don't know what he was busy for. He rarely has guesting, their concert is finished, except for the radio show in which he appeared. That radio show! Seungri was giving me a hard time because of that show. That show in which Hae stated that he will get married after his military service. Seungri was teasing me nonstop because of it, asking me if we aren't even engaged then perhaps Hae will marry another girl. I want to hit that panda so hard. He even told me how in the world can Hae find another girl inside the military, if he is planning to get married after that it means he has another girl right now. I threw a fit at Hae by the way. Seungri pushed me. I confronted him about that, and that fishy, he was laughing at me so hard. He then told me that it was just a joke to make the people laugh. He didn't mean it. A part of me was saddened by this, but relieved also since he doesn't have another girl.

 

I was going to dial 1 on my mobile when I saw a masked man entered the cafe. Hae. He approached where I was sitting and sat down immediately.

 

"Aiissshhh!!! So tired!" He exclaimed.

 

"Where have you been? You are late yeobo." I asked him while pouting, I am not mad, I just felt like teasing him.

 

"I just need to finish some things." He took my juice and sipped on it.

 

"What things?"

 

"Work, I need to finish some work."

 

"Oh, okay." I don't know what to say, since he is also writing and composing songs, I know that this is what he was doing.

 

"So all packed up?"

 

"Nae. Can't you really come with us?"

 

"Yeobo, I wanted to. But I've got work to finish." Hae answered. We have talked about this over and over again. I just want to check maybe he can go for vacation now.

 

"Arasso, sorry. I just hoped you can."

 

He reached for my hand and kissed it.

 

"Yeobo, let's go some other time Nae?"

 

"Okay. It should be super long vacation!" I uttered.

 

"Nae! Super long! And super fun!" He answered while still holding my hand. He caressed it. "Be careful there arasso?"

 

"Arasso."

 

"You have your itinerary now?"

 

"Yes, Marshall planned everything. I was happy! We went there before but I have planned everything. This time I was just sitting pretty."

 

"You didn't help him plan a thing?" Hae asked me.

 

"Nada. I didn't do anything. It's the first time Yeobo."

 

"You liked it that much?"

 

"Yes, I hate planning, usually when you plan, and it doesn't go the way you want it, I get disappointed and sad. At least this time, I don't have to worry about diappointments. Coz I didn't plan it." I said to him while smiling widely.

 

"You like it that much. You like to leave me." He said while pouting.

 

"ANI!!!!" I moved from the couch where I am sitting to his couch. He was surprised. I put my head on his shoulder. Then I clasped my hand to his.

 

"Yah. So touchy!" He exclaimed. I pouted.

 

"I will miss you Yeobo. And you know that."

 

"Arasso." He put his left arm across my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. "I will miss you too." He kissed the top of my head.

 

"What are you going to do without me here?" I asked him, knowing his answer, I beat him before replying. "Work."

 

He squeezed my arm and kissed me again on my head.

 

"Just enjoy your vacation there. Don't think much about me. Just be happy there." He told me.

 

"How can I do that? Not to think about you." It's true, I might enjoy my vacation but he will always be in my mind.

 

"But you can be happy even I am not there right? You love Philippines."

 

"Nae, but I will be happier if you are there." Extra happier!

 

"AIgoo, so sweet."

 

"You are my happiness Yeobo." I told him sincerely. I am now getting sad just thinking that I will be far away from him.

 

"I love you so much yeobo. Just remember that. Even we are far away, my heart belongs to you."

 

"Omo! You are so cheesy!!!" I pulled away from him and looked at his face. He cupped my face and touched his nose on my nose. He then kissed me on lips, just a peck.  I hugged him again, pressed my face on his chest. I inhaled his scent.

 

"Breathe enough of me?" He teased me. I pressed my face more on his chest and inhaled loudly. He laughed. Hearing him laughing is really music to my ears. I love it.

 

"I cannot get enough of you." I inhaled again. He laughed again. He tightened his embrace on me.

 

"Seriously yeobo. Please just enjoy your stay there. I wanted you to relax and have a great time. I know you missed your friends there. So just be happy." He said over my head.

 

"Okay. Be careful here too? I would love to hear from you everyday so please do find time to talk to me or to message you." I asked him. Last time without being able to contact him for almost a week, I grew weaker every day. I don't want that to happen again.

 

"Arasso." He kissed my head again.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter