"THE FRIENDLY DATE"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--Hae--

 

 

[HA-RA] Annyeong Oppa.

 

[HAE]Annyeong. How's the busy KARA member?

 

[HA-RA] Still breathing. ^_^

 

[HAE]I am glad bcause you still owe me meat.

 

[HA-RA] I know oppa. That's why I messaged you.  Are you free this afternoon?

 

[HAE]Great timing. We just finished rehearsing. I pick you up or we meet there?

 

[HA-RA] Let's meet there. I will send you later the address.

 

[HAE]Okay. See you later.

 

[HA-RA] Nae Oppa.

 

*ring, ring*

 

-Darrabit calling-

 

"Hello"

 

"Hae!!!"

 

"Urghhhh, that hurts. Dara, don't shout. Why are you so excited?"

 

"I finished early today, you remember the movie date that I owe you? We can do it now plus more."

 

"Hmmm.."

 

"What?! Don't tell me you can't? I know your rehearsal finishes around this time."

 

I can almost see her pouting.

 

"I can't today Dara, I have prior engagement."

 

"Hmm, okay. Next time then?"

 

"Nae."

 

"Wait, what prior engagement?" She paused "Is it a date?"

 

"Ani. Just meeting up a friend."

 

"Sure?"

 

"Nae omma."

 

"Omma?!"

 

"Nae!" I can't help but smile. She is two years older than me but she is far from being a mother, not by the looks anyway.

 

"I'll kill you later, you understand?"

 

"Nae. Bye! Take care Omma!"

 

"Arghhh, Bye!"

 

 

--DARA--

 

I wonder what he is up to. Usually on this day when we have cleared our engagements, trainings, rehearsals, guestings, we go out and have coffee, late movie, have dinner, hang out in our places and talk. But today, he is not free? I thought today is his 'Dara day' because I made it my 'Hae day' whenever I have the chance, it's always the 'Hae day'. MY Hae DAY. I suddenly felt sad. Is he really dating? Why can't he tell me? Why is he so unfair? I was not like that with him before. I told him that I would like to date Jiyong before I actually date Jiyong. Is it different if you are a guy? But he should tell me at least. I am like his best friend. *sigh*

 

My 'Hae day' started a few weeks after I broke-up with Jiyong. Hae was my confidante. Most of the time, he was there to console me. He helped me a lot,  he helped me be happy again. If he is really dating now... I should be happy for him right? I took most of his time when I was down, and even after I have moved on, he was my constant companion. I did bother him that much. Was I an excess baggage for him before? Maybe I should step back now that he is dating? I should be happy for him as he supported me before. I shouldn't be greedy, if he needs time without me, I should respect that right? Why do I feel hurt here?  

 

I was putting my hand over my chest when our stylist came to the room.

 

"Omo, why? Are you having some chest pains?"

 

"Hmm yeah... I don't know why."

 

"You are not drinking coffee right? Maybe you drink too much tea? Sometimes there are strong teas too you know."

 

"Hmmm yeah, maybe because I drank a lot of tea earlier." Or maybe my heart is breaking?

 

 

 

--Hae--

 

 

Cheongdam-dong. This place looks nice. It's not in a crowded area and few people are inside the Restaurant. Idols like me need to find places like this to enjoy the food.

 

I entered the place and told the lady of my reservation. Of course the name was under Ha-Ra's friend, she pointed the table where our reservation is. Ha-Ra was already there. She looks a little bit nervous, I wonder why that is. Ha-Ra was wearing a yellow sweater, a pink shirt inside and some dark blue jeans. The colors suit her well, for a pretty girl t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter