"AN IDOL AND AN ACTOR: DATING"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- HAE ---

 

Our schedule is really fully packed. My rest is basically to talk to Dara, eat and take a nap. I am not complaining though. I'm really thankful for having a busy schedule and I am also happy that Dara has a busy schedule too. I just saw that she attended a VIP Premiere of a Korean movie 'Twenty' and she looks gorgeous. I have to admit she really looks like a movie star. I took my phone again and looked at her pictures again. I'm a proud boyfriend but, yes, there's but, I have to reprimand her for the shorts. She could have worn a short just below her knees, or a skirt, yes a skirt, no scratch that, she should have worn pants. Yes, long, lose pants.

 

I am a protective boyfriend, yes. But I can't help it, since she looks really gorgeous. I wish I could go there with her and walk side by side.

 

"Hmmm... Staring at your beautiful girlfriend again?" Hyuk said, I didn't notice he was at my back. He is like a ninja sometimes.

 

"What do you care?! We better find you a girlfriend soon, you are meddling with my affairs too much these days." I shot him a fake angry look.

 

"Yeah, do that. I need one badly so I could just spazz over her photos in my phone just like what are you doing now."

 

"I am not spazzing."

 

"Oh yeah really?" He sat down across me took his phone out, he puts his hand on his chin, caressing it, while looking intently on his phone. He is copying my gestures, I laughed at him. "See? You are gawking like that. Tell me you are not spazzing."

 

"Okay maybe a little bit." I admitted.

 

"I didn't know she was close with Woo bin though."

 

"What? Is she?"

 

"You didn't know either?" He looked at me with confused expression on his phone.

 

"Just because she went to the premiere of his movie now you think they are close?"

 

"I'm not that shallow Hae. She told it herself, that Woobin invited her that's why she is there."

 

"Really?" I shot him with a confuse look, I didn't know they were close too. She never mentioned him, aside from the fact that they were both in the 'Kiss' video of Cass beer, and that he has been an emcee to M countdown. Nothing else.

 

"Seeing your expression, I believe you didn't know either. Maybe they have been close just recently? Are they working on a drama? Or maybe while she was auditioning she met him and they just spoke regarding the premiere?" Hyuk was trying to look for a better explanation why he invited her or how come he invited her. I don't know either.

 

"Anyway, it's okay. This is a big help to her, showing up in events like that. Especially now that she is starting her acting career." I convinced myself. I don't need to speculate things, I just have to trust her. And besides, her presence in these type of events is really good for her career.

 

"Indeed. She is kind of active nowadays Hae. From magazine photoshoots, fashion shows, and these type of things." I know Hyuk is trying to wipe off weird thoughts in my head. Anyway, he is correct.

 

"I just hope everything goes well for her, 2015 is really good to her. And she really aspires to be an actress, and I hope this continues."

 

"What happened to her audition Hae? Did she get that part?"

 

"Hmm.. thank you for reminding me. I need to ask her." With that Hyuk put on his earphones and clicked on his phone, he started moving his head to the beat of the music he is listening to. I on the otherhand decided to call my yeobo.

 

"Hello, Ms. actress." I said to the other line.

 

"Yeobo!!! I'm glad you called! I was just thinking of calling you right now!" She sounded very enthusiastic and it made me excited too, I don't know for what but I am just happy that she is happy.

 

"O-O-Oh. Breath in, breath out." I laughed when I heard her some air and exhaled it loudly. "What's going on?"

 

"I got the part!!!!" She shouted, I have to put the phone away from my ear, she is very loud. I saw Hyuk looked up and raised both of his shoulders asking me what's the commotion about. I pointed at my phone, I mouthed 'yeobo got the part' and he raised his thumb and nod his head, then he closed his eyes and concentrated on the music on his ears.

 

"Sincha! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!"

 

"Yeobo, I'm really happy. I wish you are here though."

 

"Why, what are you going to do if I am there?"

 

"I'll shower you with kisses." I smiled, I closed my eyes and just imagined that happening. My heart leaps just thinking about it.

 

"I'll love that. I hope it doesn't expire when I came back to Korea, so you can still do it."

 

"Nae, I will reallly, reallyyyy, really do it! I'm acting again yeobo!!!!" She was really ecstatic, and I laughed, I'm so happy for her.

 

"So, tell me, is this another love story?" She got quiet all of the sudden.

 

"Yes."

 

"Omo, what's the story? Palli Palli, tell me now."

 

"Hmm it's about the web cartoon. About two ex-lovers who are forced to live under one roof even if they have broken up."

 

"Uhmmm, then?"

 

"That's it."

 

"Who is the lead actor?"

 

"Kang Seungyoonie"

 

"From WINNER?"

 

"Uhm."

 

"Okay, approved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter