"PRETENDING NO MORE"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Key-Clicking-Sound*

 

When both of them heard the sound of the key opening the door, they both let go of each other. Lucky for them the person opening the door seems to have problem unlocking it. Dara faced the wall, and Hae just moved 2 steps back. They are both breathless from their long kiss.

 

 

Dara was flushed red. Aigoo, Dara, why did you lose it? Why did you kiss Hae, why did you let him kiss you?! Aigoo!!!

 

 

Hae can't help but smile. Finally... I finally get to kiss her... I want more, the timing of Eunhyuk, Sincha!!! Bad timing! Aissshhtt...

 

Eunhyuk opened the door, with piercing eyes, he looked at smiling Hae. He felt relieved to see Hae smiling. Eureka! I'm genius I know these two can fix it after being locked here! He smiled to himself. And then turned his gaze towards the back of Dara. His thoughts were halted when Dara suddenly turned around and  walked towards him, pushing him against the door and walked out. She didn't even glance at Hyuk, she just walked straight but looking down afraid others will see her blushing. I am extremely blushing! I can still feel my cheeks hot! Omo!!! Thank goodness I didn't leave my bag on the chair. I've gotta run, run, run, run Dara! Run!!!

 

Eunhyuk then looked at Hae. Both of them were surprised by Dara's actions. Hae looked at Hyuk, and Hyuk raised his arms and turned his hands in palm-up position, seemingly asking Hae 'what happened?' then Hae just raised both of his shoulders seemingly answering Hyuk 'I don't know'. Then it hit Hae, Dara is running away now. She is escaping. And he can't let her do that, he still needs to talk to her, they need to settle everything between them. And he cannot wait to end their separation anymore, he needs to be with her now, he wants to be with her. And they gotta clear the real score between them as Hae will not settle for less now. Damn, you cannot escape me now Dara. This night will end, with us being together. I swear. I will not let this night end without straightening the score between us, without you being my girlfriend. I will not settle for less, and you cannot push me away.

 

 

Hae walked pass through Hyuk, Hyuk just stood there frozen, he still doesn't have a hint what exactly happened. From what happened just now, he was feeling it wasn't a successful mission but a failed one. He let out a sigh. So... It's not Eureka after all... Bom arrived with Siwon at her back. She looked at Hyuk and Hyuk just shrugged and looked defeated. Bom bit her lower lip and jus sighed.

 

 

"What happened Hyuk? It's almost 15 minutes after we locked them inside the room." Bom asked.

 

"Well, I really don't know. The moment I opened the door, I saw Hae smiling."

 

"Smiling? Then we've succeeded?" Bom asked with a smile on her lips.

 

"Ani, I don't know noona. Because when I looked at Dara noona, she suddenly walked out the room, she even pushed me onto the door. And she was looking down..."

 

"Looking down?"

 

"It seems she's hiding her face." Eunhyuk continued.

 

"Why?"

 

"Hmmm... She's crying?" Siwon asked Eunhyuk and Bom looked at Siwon with concerned look at her face, the smile faded.

 

"It seems so." Eunhyuk answered.

 

"Oh No. What have we done? Now Dara is hurting... I've gotta find her."

 

*Beep*

 

Bom reached for her phone in the bag and read the message.

 

"Aigoo, this tokki!!! How can I go home now?!" Bom gasped.

 

"Why? What did noona say?"

 

Bom showed her phone to Hyuk then showed it to Siwon. In her phone the message reads: 'Bommie, sorry, I've left the party already.'

 

---------DARA---------

 

I walked past the other guests, grateful that everyone is busy with their own conversation. I cannot let anybody stop me from walking out of this room. I'm so embarrassed, I can't face Hae. It's been almost a month now that we haven't talked or seen each other and we just... Omo!!!! We kissed!!!! I held my lips, it's still burning hot from our long kiss. I can still feel my cheeks burn while thinking about our long, hot kiss. If Bom will know this, she will not stop teasing me for sure! Omo! Bommie!!! I quickly took my phone and sent her a message, I was multitasking!

 

I was so happy when I was able to reach the exit door without being stopped by anybody. I ran to the elevator and started pressing the down button continuously. Please, please, Mr. lift!!! Please come now. Come and save me from this embarrassing situation!!! Aigooo, what's taking you so long. Arrive now! Abrakadabra! Please!!!! Opennn now!!!! I was relieved that the elevator door opened and there was nobody inside, I quickly walked inside and leaned on the elevator wall on the side as I continuously pressed the 'P' button. If this is a cheap elevator, I will bet that this will breakdown from all the pressing that I have done. When the doors started to close, I let out a heavy sigh.

 

But before the door closes completely a hand with a black leather jacket stopped it from closing. I stared at the hand, the jacket that it was holding is just the same as mine, I glanced down at my dress and noticed that I am not wearing a jacket. Gasp... that's my jacket! When the door opens completely, Hae was standing outside with a wide grin on his face. I looked down and pressed the 'close' button, but he was already walking inside the elevator. He positioned himself exactly behind me. I can't help but just look down. Afraid for him to see my flustered face. I slowly looked up and looked at the led screen where they are showing the floor number. Damn! 56th floor, we are still in the 56th floor!!!! I can't stand this.... WAAAHHH!!!

 

Suddenly, I felt Hae moved closer to me. He is now pressing his arm on my back, I nearl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter