"HAPPY HEARTS"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

--- DARA ---

 

I know it was presumptuous of me to think that Hae will stop ignoring me after I sent that message. Although I did not mean it, I just want him to get out of his stubborn self and talk to me. But when I didn't receive any reply from him. I felt my world collapse, I never imagined that he would ignore me. Since that night I was living by routine. I wake up, I work, I eat some, I sleep a little, I wake up, I work, I eat some, I sleep a little. Although I do not show it to anybody, I still tend to be happy at work. It's different when I am alone, I feel like not moving at all. I don't know that Hae will just give up on us like that.  

 

I was shooting earlier today. When I finished shooting, I went to my car and started the engine. I am driving myself these past few days as I needed my alone time, it's hard to pretend that everything is okay. Sometimes I just drive around Seoul to think or to sulk. It's tiring to show the people around you that you are happy but in reality you feel entirely different. I used to go to places where Hae and I usually goes. I miss him so much. I was going to start driving when my phone beeped.

 

*Beep*

 

I looked at it without removing my hands from the steering wheel. I am thinking whether or not to look at it now or should I just wait when I reach my home. Lately, I lost interest in looking at my phone. I have the urge to just switch it off but since it might be required for work and my family might contact me, I let it switched on. I arched my back, leaning sideways, to see who sent it, when I saw who sent it. I immediately removed my hand and grabbed my phone which is on the passenger's seat.

 

[EUNHYUK] Noona, he is back. I was able to squeeze our Manager to tell me his whereabouts. He went directly to his apartment.

 

Without thinking again, I stepped on the gas and drove directly to Hae's apartment. My heart was beating fast. I don't care if he doesn't want to fix it anymore, I just want to see him again. Just one last time, let me see him. When I reached his apartment, I parked outside. Based on his actions and for not responding, I know that he wanted to be free from me, but I wanted to be greedy now. I know I have told him that I will understand him and respect his decision, but for the last time, let me see him and if possible, I want to hug him. Just a quick hug...

 

I ran to the elevator and pressed the button for his apartment. I was stomping my foot on the floor while biting my nails. Damn, I'm nervous. What should I say to him? What should I do when he opens the door? When I reached his door, I pressed on the doorbell. Nobody answered, after a couple more times of pressing the doorbell, still nobody answered. I was going to go back to the elevator when I found my self, my own hand, entering the code. Before I could think straight the door opened. I stood there for a while, still thinking what to do. My body isn't cooperating with my mind, it just move on its own. I went inside, my feet dragging my entire body, I was holding my breath.

 

I looked in the living room, there is nobody. His baggages are still on the floor. From the look of it, it seems he was in a hurry. I slowly looked around, there is no sign of any movement. I even saw the mess I left a few days back, the dinner setup that I prepared for him last time when I thought he coming back that night. When my eyes landed on his bedroom, I saw that the door is slightly opened. I started to walk towards the door, slowly. My heart is beating really fast. When I reached the door and was able to take a peek, Hae is there, sitting on his bed. His face is covered with his hands, elbows on his knees. He was sobbing. I pushed the door more but quietly, he was so absorbed with his crying that he didn't even notice that I am there.

 

I walk closer to him, I saw his phone on the floor. Seeing him crying like this broke my heart. Immediately, when he is inches close to me, I hugged him while standing. His head on my stomach. I hugged his head with my left hand, my right hand on his back, patting it. My tears began to fall down my cheek. I felt his body stiffened he was surprised with my presence.

 

"D-Dara?" He asked in a broken voice.

 

"Yes."

 

He broke from my embrace and looked up, pushing me arms length. He suddenly stood up and embraced me. I was stunned to see him act this way. Since the last message I sent him, I was under the impression that he doesn't want to see me anymore. He cupped my face and kissed me, just a peck on the lips. He was still holding my face when he spoke, looking intenly in my eyes.

 

"Please tell me I didn't lose you."

 

"You never lost me Hae. Never." I reached out and dried up his face with my thumbs. I kissed both of his cheeks and placed a kiss on his lips. I then embraced him and pressed my face on his chest.

 

"I love you Yeobo." He whispered.

 

"I love you more."

 

He cupped my face again, and kissed me, this time it was more passionately, longer, by how he was kissing me, I can feel his hunger towards me. I kissed him back with own yearning. When he got enough, he pressed his forehead against mine. Slowly, he guided his hands on my back. He looked straight in my eyes. And said: "I missed you so much yeobo. I thought you gave up on us."

 

"I thought YOU gave up on us Hae. I thought you can't forgive me." I told him.

 

"Ani, I was lost in my alone time. I didn't switch on my phone for almost a week. It's just now that I read your messages." I was relieved to hear him say this, I was mistaken. I hugged him again.

 

"I thought you decided to let me go Hae." I answered him, now heavy tears are falling on my face. He heard me cry. He embraced me tighter.

 

"I will not let you go, even all your fan boys make a move on you." He said to me, we are now in a lighter mood, a happier one.

 

"Aigoo, now we are talking about fan boys? How about your fan girls?" I softly tap his back.

 

"They will not be able to make a move, I'm guarding myself. And you should too." He then pulled out from our embrace, he looked on my face, I know he is just teasing.

 

"Nae... Nae... Nae." I answered him smiling. He pinched my nose.

 

"You guard yourself, when I can't arasso?" He said to me with a bright smile now.

 

"Yes sir!" I hugged him once more, I missed this, his smell, his beating heart, his warm body, I miss his entirety.

 

 

 

--- HAE ---

 

Dara is dropping by at our dorm this morning. She wanted to visit the boys since I have already told them that we are dating. It's been 3 days since we have reconciled and so far so good. Everything is back to the way it was before. No more tension.

 

Until last night, she went to Big Bang's concert, I allowed her to go. But after seeing the 'Daragon' fans spamming the Instagram with the lyrics of their new song, I was alerted. When Dara and I talked last night, I was asking her about the new song the Jiyong wrote. She was telling me it was not Jiyong who wrote it, it's Teddy hyung, T.O.P. and Jiyong. Even if, I felt like majority of the song was written by Jiyong. The lyrics like 'you are forever 25 years old to me' or 'missing pants with white shirt', it all fit to Dara's description. And to my amusement, Dara even went to Big bang's concert in a white dress which looks like a big white shirt. I was teasing her last night about that. She kept on telling me that maybe that song was written a long time ago before they broke up. Which I know might be true since Jiyong has been working with this comeback a long time ago. And it's been 3 years before they comeback again as Bigbang.

 

I did not stop bombarding her with silly questions, I was just teasing her, I know that Jiyong and her are over but I just like to act jealous. I up my game when she told me she is coming again tonight for the D-2 of the concert in Seoul. I acted more jealous. She conceded and told me that she is coming today morning and she will give me 2 tickets to go to the concert. But she told me she will not sit with me since that will be an issue. I told her it's fine, as long as I could check the song myself. I told Hyuk afterwards and he was ecstatic, he wanted to watch Bigbang's concert. So we decided to go tonight.

 

I heard the doorbell rang. I went to the door, I know it is Dara. When I opened the door, she was standing there with 2 big paper bags. I hurriedly took the paper bags from her tiny hands. It's such a sight that a tiny girl like Dara holdin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter