"CAN YOU REALLY LET HIM GO?"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a wonderful day, the weather is nice.  Not too cold and not too hot. Hae asked Ha-Ra out for a date. He felt guilty that it was just Ha-Ra who is exerting effort in their relationship. Since he wants to make it up to her, it is him who asked her on a date this time.

 

His plan is simple, he will set up the rooftop in his building into a romantic place where they could cook and eat dinner. He already has the ingredients, candles and other stuff. Ha-Ra was excited. She told him she will cook beef bulgogi with glass noodles for him. What a coincidence, this is what Dara used to cook for me. Hae said to himself while preparing the area. The rooftop is always clean, always ready to use, as tenant's parties are usually celebrated there. Tonight he has asked the care taker that he will use it, he gave him the key, of course he needs their privacy being idols and all.

 

In the rooftop, there are two tents, one over an L-shaped sofa in leather, in the middle is a rectangular table. The other tent is where a small metal dining table for 6 people. Somewhere near the table there is a long bar with an electric stove and a griller. There is also a fridge and a cabinet where you can put party stuff. He usually set up a cozy place for Dara and him there. They regularly go there and bring a projector and watch a movie over the white wall. Oh well that was before, before Ha-Ra. They would bring blankets, beer or soju, snacks and usually heavy food, meat with rice etc. Dara is a heavy eater, it's amazing how she can stuff all that food inside her tiny body and never gets fat.

 

 

Hmmm... Dara yaahhhh... what are you doing now.... It would be nicer if you are the one who's coming tonight... Arghhh... Bad Hae... Stop thinking about her!!!! He said to himself while smacking his head lightly.

 

When he finished bringing all the stuff he needed, he went down and took a shower. He dressed cozily afterwards with a white YSL T-shirt that Dara brought him after she ruined the old one he has with make-up stains, black pants and adidas rubber shoes, which Dara gave him too. He looked inside his cabinet, eyeing the clothes that He and Dara has. They have couple items too, but they don't have it in a manner that Jiyong and Dara has it. As Jiyong and Dara looks like they are sharing a closet. They have it because they are friends. Usually, when he has something that Dara compliments, he would buy her the same thing afterwards, and she will happily accept it. And it suits her well. Her tiny figure just fits in everything she wears and she prefers loose clothes than dressy stuff that she should wear. Aigoo, she looks gorgeous in girly dresses. She does the same, when she goes overseas especially, she will buy him a matching item with hers. Not the same as hers but almost the same.

 

He opened his watch drawer and after thinking for a while, he took the rolex watch , the same one that he bought for Dara. Our couple watch. *sigh*

 

*Ding Dong!*

 

His thoughts were stopped when the door bell rang. He knows it is Ha-Ra. He opened the door and was surprised when Ha-Ra suddenly hugged him.

 

"I missed you Oppa... Hmmm... Smells nice."

 

He pats her head and embraced her too while closing the door behind them.

"Let's go upstairs."

 

"Huh? Where Oppa? I thought we are cooking?"

 

"Yes we are, in the rooftop."

 

"Oh Sincha? Nice! The weather is perfect! Let's go then."

 

He grabbed a bag with the fresh ingredients and grabbed her hand while approaching the door.

They went up and Ha-Ra's face beamed.

 

"Oppa this is really nice! You even have flowers?"

 

"Nae, you liked flowers right?"

 

"Nae! I love flowers Oppa!!!!"

 

"That's great then. Bring that home arasso?"

 

"Nae!!!" She walked to get the bouquet and sniffed the flowers. Hae cannot remove help but stare at his beautiful girlfriend. I should learn to love this woman... I should....

 

Ha-Ra ran to him and hugged him again before he can close the door. Amazed by how sweet she is, he just hugged her back and left the door slightly open.

 

Ha-Ra knows her way into a kitchen. She knows more about Hae when it comes to cooking. She knows each ingredient that she places in the pan and briefly tells Hae something about it. Hae was amused. He thinks Ha-Ra is really graceful, he has seen her on stage and yes, she is very stunning. She sings and dances really well. But seeing her here in front of him, he can't help but admire her feminine ways in working the pan. She is very lovely, from head to toe. It must not be hard to love her. She is nice, caring, and a wife material in this case. She knows her way. She will not let me die of hunger. Hae let out a soft chuckle.

 

"Why Oppa? Why are you laughing at me?"

 

"Ani, I am just admiring your gracefulness in the kitchen."

 

"Admiring huh?"

 

"Yes, it seems like you are still performing. Do you think this is a stage?" He .

 

She pouted. "Oppa, you are making fun of me?" Cute, but Dara is waaayy cuter, Aigooo... my stupid head! Hae slightly hit his head and turned her gaze at her. Relieved that she didn't notice his weird gesture.

 

"Ani! It's true, I like how you move in the kitchen. I like how you cook, it's very entertaining. You cannot deny that you are an idol." Hae gave her a wink.

 

Ha-Ra suddenly walked and moved beside him. She wrapped her hands around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

 

"I like to do this more often Oppa. Whenever I can I will cook for you. If you want it."

 

Hae her hair while enveloping her in his warm embrace.

 

"I want that, it's nice spending time with you." You make me forget h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter