"THE CHANCE"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- DARA ---

 

 

It was a tiring hike but when we have reached our destination, all were stunned with the beauty. I find it odd that while we are trekking, almost all of them take chances to talk to me, especially the ones with the camera, I really felt like I'm in 2ne1 TV. I should have my own camera I supposed so I could all bug them as well. Maybe they are making fun of me since I am the tiniest in the group. And they know I will be exhausted after this. I just shrugged it, I mean, I'm so happy to be back here.

 

Joross slowed down his pace. In front of me was Ryan, Ryan is behind Katz, Katz is behind Joross, Marshall leading the way, Lydds behind me. Joross talked to Katz then he stopped and when I reached him, he walked beside me. He turned around and looked at Lydds.

 

"You okay Lydds?" He asked her while putting both of his thumbs up. I didn't hear Lydds answer because she was still singing, she was our music while trekking, perhaps she nodded or put her thumb up. Joross turned around again and walked beside me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

 

"I missed you Krungy." He told me.

 

"I missed you too!" I put my arm at his back, holding his waist. "You're really happy with Katz huh?" I asked him while pointing at Katz who is now laughing with what Ryan told her.

 

"Yes, I'm the happiest husband."

 

"She really looks happy."

 

"She is happy, really happy. Marriage life, as they say is very happy if you understand your wife's needs. I plan on doing that for my entire life."

 

"She's lucky to have you, and vice versa anyway." I smiled at him.

 

"So you and Dong Hae?"

 

"Uhm."

 

"You're glowing, did I tell you that?"

 

"Glowing?"

 

"Well, you are always glowing, but you've got that happy aura, is that what it is called?"

 

"Ahh, I am happy. Really happy."

 

"You really love him?"

 

"Of course. It's funny right? How you can love somebody, like really love somebody, with you knowing it? Like you got used to it that you didn't realize it already changed?"

 

"Well, love works in mysterious ways. Sometimes it just creeps on you while you are sleeping and the next day, when you wake up, you suddenly realize, damn! I'm in love with that person! Toinks!" Joross told me while pressing his palm on his forehead. I laughed at his silly gesture. But it's true. "You are lucky Krungy, Hae loves you so much."

 

"I know that." I looked at him with a confuse look. Because he spoke like he knows him when they haven't met yet in person.

 

"What?" He asked me.

 

"How would you know he loves me so much??"

 

"Of course, DUH! You are happy! Look at my wife, looking at her, you will conclude that she has the best husband ever!" I laughed at him, he is so confident. I pushed him away from me.

 

"Aish!!! So confident and arrogant!" He embraced me.

 

"But you still love me!" He uttered.

 

"Aish! Of course!" We both laughed.

 

 

When we reached the part of the summit where we have been before on my last birthday. The place is pretty much the same except I have noticed that some people are camping in the area. Two tents were placed there, I am not sure if the campers are inside or they have gone out. The place is really awesome.

 

"WOW!!! It's so beautiful!!!" Lydds exclaimed, she then walked to me and pulled me where I posed before.  "Unnie, you posed here right?"

 

"Yes!" I smiled at her.

 

"That photo is really nice! Now I get it when you captioned that if somebody proposed to you here, you will immediately say yes, coz this place is really daebak!!!" I can hear the joy from her voice. The place is really beautiful, really captivating, you can look at it all day without getting bored, it's a feast for your eyes.

 

"Let's copy krungy!" Joross shouted, he then walked to exact place where I took the photo in which I was sentimental, telling my followers that if ever I get proposed there it's hard to say no. It was really funny when Joross, pulled out a hat almost same as mine. I just then realized that all of them are wearing white polo and jeans.

 

"Yah!!! Seriously? Did you prepare for this?" I asked them finally recognizing their outfit really is similar to the one I have in my old photo. I looked at my clothes then, and I just remembered that Lydds even brought me a white polo and asked me to wear it before we left the hotel. "Are we dancing? Why do we all have matching clothes?"

 

"Because we want to make fun of you!" Marshall exclaimed. When I look at Joross, he was taking his pose similar to mine already.

 

"Is this how it is?" He asked.

 

"Arch your back a little bit. And put your hands in between your thighs." Katz replied. I look at them in awe. These guys are crazy!!!  I can't help but laugh at their silliness.

 

"Like this?"  Joross asked again, perfecting his pose.

 

"Yes. Wait, 1, 2, 3." Lydds said while snapping Joross' photo with a polaroid camera. When the picture came out, we all gathered around Lydds. We took turn into checking Joross' photos.

 

"Wow, I looked really fine there!" Joross uttered.

 

"Really?! You are such a big head!" I .

 

"Why? I looked proposable, if that is even a word 'proposable'."  Joross answered.

 

"Will you marry me?" Katz then showed up in front of Joross and starting to kneel down, but before she can completely kneel, Joross hold her arms and exclaimed. "YES! YES! YES!" Earning laughs from all of us.

 

"I wanna do it too!" Lydds said.

 

"What? You wanna propose to me too? See I told you I looked 'proposable'!" Joross shouted.

 

"What?! I wanna pose too!!! I don't want to propose to anyone as of now, and especially not to you! Sorry Katz." Lydds answered showing a disgusted expression.

 

"It's okay, I have peculiar taste." Katz answered while laughing.

 

"Let's go, let's all do it! Let's copy Dara and we put it all together, the polaroids and ask in Instagram who did it better." Marshall suggested.

 

"Seriously guys?" I asked them with my wide eyes.

 

"Yes! This is fun!" Lydds exclaimed. I just can't help but laugh at them. She then sit on the rock and posed like me. Joross then hand her the hat.

 

"Here. Let the wind move your hair." Joross instructed.

 

"Unbelievable!!!!" I exclaimed but I was smiling.

 

"Lydds, your legs are wrongly positioned! Put a gap!" Marshall told Lydds.

 

Lydds moved her legs. They are really crazy. I looked around, we are the only ones there plus maybe 3 more guys who went with us, the tour guide and one representative from the hotel, the other guy I don't know him, it's just now I've seen him. It's better this way because seriously, these guys are crazy.

 

"Guys are you doing this to make fun of me?" I pouted.

 

"No, Dara, don't think that way." Katz put her arm around me. Finally, somebody on my side. I smiled brightly at Katz. She smiled at me back. Then she looked at Marshall and shouted. "Is Lydds finished? It's my turn now!" She then looked at me again and mouthed "sorry".

 

"Yah! Katz! I thought you are on my side?!" I  glared at her.

 

"Sorry Dara, I don't want to miss the fun!" She then walked to the rock and mimicked my pose.

 

"You guys! Sincha?!" Ryan went to me and showed me pictures of Joross and Lydds.

 

"See Dara, this is cute! They copied you really well!"

 

I took the photos and decided to check my phone to compare it with the original picture that I took last time. Ryan looked at my phone while I browse it.

 

"No signal here huh?"

 

"Yeah." I answered him when I saw that indeed there is no signal.

 

"Wow!!! It looks the same." Ryan exclaimed and pointed at the pictures when I put it side by side.

 

"Yeah, daebak, you guys are awesome. The sky color is different though."

 

"Yup, but the posing is really nice, it's almost the same."

 

"Haha, I will do it again too."

 

"You should!" Ryan told me.

 

When Katz finished, they handed me her photo too and it's really great, almost all are the same with different faces and body built but the pose is the same. After Katz, Ryan positioned himself.

 

"Brother, you are so stiff! We are not acting macho here! Slouch a bit!" Marshall scolded his brother.

 

"Yah! What do you mean acting? I am like that, it's in my nature. I can't help it. I'm macho in real life!" Ryan answered him. We all laughed at his answer.

 

"Okay, okay, okay. Too much preaching. Just pose correctly will you?!"

 

"Arasso." He then posed. But it took a while before all of us agreed that he posed correctly.

 

"Finally, my turn guys!" Marshall was excited. He walked to us and tried to give the camera to one of them, but they all walked away, dragging me.

 

"Yahhh!!! You're cruel! I took almost all your pictures and now you don't want to take my picture?!" He screamed. "I hate you guys!" He then sat on the ground.

 

We all laughed then rushed back. Joross and Ryan literally picked him up, both taking each of his arm and dragging him to the rock. Lydds took the camera on the floor and let Marshall pose.

 

When everyone has their copy-cat-photos, they urged me to go to rock and have another pose.

 

"I bet she won't be able to pose the same again!" Joross said, it was loud, he was like shouting but I was just in front of him.

 

"What the? Don't shout! I can perfectly understand you! Of course I can! Without you telling me how to pose!" I told them without blinking. I should have the confidence since it was my pose.

 

"Oh really, then go on now. Pose Krungy!" Joross told me while raising is brow, still in a loud voice.

 

I walked towards the rock, I can't help feel some of the hair in my arms just stood up. Déjà vu?

 

I smiled. Why am I feeling something differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter