"WHEN THE CONFLICT STARTS"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----- =+= -----

 

Somebody is being gloomy. After Dara posted her and Hae's picture revealing their 10 years of friendship in Instagram, somebody was reacting differently. The fact that fans are divided from happy, sad and angry, somebody is feeling somber.

 

 

Gloomy Sunday

‪#‎nowplaying Daft Punk - Something About Us
#nowplaying Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man 
BLUE
Can't sleep
#nowplaying Adam Lambert - What Do You Want from Me
I hate this spring

. 그리운건
그대일까
그때일까  (The thing I miss is you or the moment in English)

 


A pic tweet with caption: " Spring has come"
A pic tweet with caption: "The year changes and the seasons change but I stay here alone."
Today's weather is gloomy and it is supposed to rain. Wear warm clothes. Sentimental music is perfect for today's weather."

 


She was asked regarding alcohol
KSH: Dara, you like alcohol?
Dara: Uhh, nowadays... "Bring out all the alcohol!"



A picture with a beautiful background but she feels the opposite. She's looking down looking very sad and said that she has been told that usually when it is spring men take women out for rides.

 

--Hae--

 

Yesung was sitting on one of the benches in the rehearsal room, he is very serious. Looking like he is contemplating. He was looking at his phone and clearly, he is scanning something. I sit down beside him, peeked on what he is looking at. Curious why he is staring at his phone like that. He then suddenly moved, letting me see entirely what he was looking at. On his phone, the twitter application was open. And it was Jiyong's twitter updates he was checking.

 

"What's the matter?" I asked.

 

"Hyung is so dramatic lately. Like he was emo."

 

"Really? What do you mean emo?"

 

"Yes. Look see here, see here."

 

I checked it myself. Yes, he seemed gloomy. Eunhyuk suddenly grabbed Yesung's phone. Yesung didn't care at all. As he was sharing it with me anyway, he let Eunhyuk read it as well. But Eunhyuk grabbed my wrist. And pulled me in the corner of the room. He handed me his phone. Yesung just grabbed his ipad and began playing a game.

 

"Why?" Surprised by Eunhyuk's gesture.

 

"Look, you will see." He unlocked his phone and typed something, after a while he handed me his phone.

 

I took his phone, I looked at him with my questioning eyes. He nod at me and I looked at his phone, there I saw Dara's twitter updates. Eunhyuk then gave me Yesung's phone.

 

"Compare it Hae, are they talking again? Talking, I mean... secretly.. like a with some secret codes? Like 'soy bean paste'? Are they getting back together?"

 

I looked at both phones. NO!!! It can't be. It can't be... I haven't made a move yet and here I am losing again... Am I taking too much time? I was just waiting for the right time. Aisssttt... Should I just give it up and move on?

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Dong Hae of Super Junior and KARA's Goo Ha-Ra spotted on the date again!

Both were spotted having a dinner in a meat house in Cheongdam-dong and had a brief walk afterwards near the restaurant area. With both idols keeping mum about the recent photos and with another set of pictures taken last night, it seems they are admitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter