"DREAMS DO COME TRUE"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rooftop was decorated very well. The caretaker did his job seriously. Dong Hae is already thinking what gift to give to the caretaker as he did spectacular job. There was a romantic vibe in the place, it was not overly done, just the right amount of romance, it's just perfect.

 

The place is surrounded by scattered lighted candles starting from the entrance. Just enough to lit the place in a dimly manner. The dining, centre and bar tables have 5 uneven height glasses with white candles inside. There were long-stemmed pink roses on the tables as well placed on tall crystal vases. Dara can't help but just stare at what Hae prepared for her.

 

In the middle of the dining table was a pot and beside it were packs of ramen. Dara's favorite. She was clapping when she saw it. If only ramen is healthy, Dara would have eaten it every single day of her life. This brings pure happiness in her heart, it is simple but knowing that it is Dara's favorite, Hae decided on a simple menu tonight. Ramen, chicken and soju.  He knows Dara will be more than happy with what he has in stored for her. It's not that he doesn't have time, but knowing Dara and how simple she  is (although she is always clad in designer outfits and all), she will appreciate every little thing you do for her.

 

Hae guided Dara to the dining table and the stove. He heated the pot with water and cooked the ramen. Dara was just looking at him smiling.

 

"What are you thinking now?" Hae asked Dara.

 

"Nothing, I just missed this."

 

"You missed this?" Hae asked while lifting the ladle from the pot and stirred the ramen.

 

"Uhmmm I missed you cooking for me." It's true Dara missed this, it's been a while when Hae cooked for her.

 

"Oh. I thought you missed me." Hae answered her while pouting.

 

"Aigoo... You are at the top of my 'missed list'." She spoke to him while looking down, she knows she is already blushing and she wants to hide it from Hae.

 

"Sincha?"

 

"Nae." She said without looking at him. It took a while for her to look up, and she was surprised when she did, Hae was leaning forward, his face is near Dara's. When she raised her face, he stole a kiss from her, he took a peck on her lips, astounded, she just looked at Hae, while he moved backwards and continued cooking the ramen.

 

"Aigoo, so straight forward. You will pay for it you know."

 

"I will pay for it? Why? What are you planning?" Hae responded while crossing his arms on his chest as if protecting his body.

 

"Omo, look at how you are reacting now. I will not nor dare to touch your body, I am not that kind of woman!" Dara answered him while wagging the onion leaves in front of him.

 

"Arasso!!! Yahh!!! It's been a almost a month now that we have not seen each other and you are hitting me with that?!!"

 

"Hahahahah." Dara chuckled. "It's that long huh?" Dara's face conveyed seriousness all of the sudden. "I'm sorry about Ha-Ra. I didn't know you were having problems with her." Thinking about Ha-Ra, she was having negative thoughts, if Hae really liked her how come he entered this relationship with Ha-Ra. Hae already felt what's bugging Dara. He immediately took her hand.

 

"Don't think that way Dara. I'm sorry to you and to her as well. Before we start our relationship, she already knows have somebody else in my heart... She was okay with that fact and even convinced me that she will help me move on. I finally agreed since I thought you and Jiyong had gotten back together... I was hurt... Again... But when we fought, I thought my world collapse, it's like I am living, but I am not breathing. That pushed her away and lets go of me. I wish she is happy now though."

 

"Jiyong and I are over." Dara said, she is just stating the fact.

 

"I know, but only after the photo scandal."

 

"You thought I was back with Jiyong? Since when?" Dara looked at him confused, unaware of the situation that led Hae to believe such thing.

 

"That twitter convo that you have, I thought the two of you are talking secretly again. You know the 'soy bean paste' code you have. Plus, when I saw you in Green Bamboo, I thought you just don't want me to know yet that you guys are seeing each other again."

 

"Ani, he was just a little bit hurt that I was able to flaunt to the world that we are both friends. He was envious a little bit since we cannot do it before." Dara was explaining her side, when she remembered something that Hae just said. "W-wait, what do you mean 'I was hurt... again?'"

 

Hae looked away, and took two bowls and pour in the ramen sprinkling green onion leaves, then he put the two bowls in front of them, along with the kimchi and the chicken. Dara just stood there, waiting for his response. He looked at her and just sighed.

 

"The ramen will get cold and it will become soggy. Eat first."

 

"Ani, it's too hot. Tell me first what do you mean about that."

 

Hae put down his chopsticks and faced Dara. He didn't know that he will be confronted this early, but since it slipped from his mouth already, he might as well tell her things, things that he kept inside his heart for a very long time.

 

"Remember when Hye sun noona first introduced us?" Dara slightly nooded, of course she remembers. "You were wearing this white coat with black fur, on your neck is a pink scarf. You were this tiny!" Hae moved his hand while demonstrating how small Dara is during that time, Dara can't help but stifle a laugh. "Well, you are that tiny until now." Hae laughed and continued. "You were not wearing make-up, your face was really simple. I admire you already that day. I used to imagine you being close to me after that first meeting. And I was happy when noona asked us to meet again."

 

Dara looked at Hae intently, waiting for him to continue with what he was saying.

 

"I fell for you already the first time we have met. As we get closer through time I fell more."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter