"DO-DONG!"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- HAE---

 

As much as I hate what happened, I hate my self more. I know I hurt Dara with my words during our conversation. But I am really mad, still mad. I know Dara will not cheat on me. I just hated the fact that she went out with him, without me knowing and the fact that he likes her. Knowing Dara, she might be oblivious to the fact that Woo Bin likes her. She has been oblivious for years to the fact that I am silently loving her.

 

I am still in Japan. Tomorrow will be our last concert. I was looking forward for this since it means I am coming back to Korea, I am going to see Dara again. I didn't see this coming. The dating scandal photo, the holding hands photo and Woo Bin's revelation. It's just hours after the first photo went viral. Then another photo surfaced which conveys more than the first. They are damn holding hands with their faces lit up with bright smiles! Damn. I think I need to extend my stay here in Japan to clear my head.

 

This is outrageous, how people can spark a simple meet up with malice and people gathering more proof. It's scary. Our lives are scary. It's like all eyes are on us. Whether we are doing something good or bad. We are being watched. This is just one of the proof of this. We can never live our lives in private.

 

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the chair's back rest. Hyuk went out to let me be alone for some time. He is the only one who knows what's happening to me. The turmoil I am in. I breathed deeply. He likes her. In the article that Hyuk and I read, it seems he is not going to stop there. He is going to pursue her. Which makes my blood boil more. How can I stop him? When I can't even reveal my own relationship?!

 

I breathed heavily again. Trying to calm my nerves. It's just minutes prior our concert and I need to calm down. I can't let our fans down. I need to all these up and perform.

 

I breathe in and out. I don't know how long have I been doing that but after a while somebody was knocking at the door. It's Hyuk.

 

"Hae, it's time. The concert is going to start in 7 minutes."

 

With that I stood up and straightened my clothes. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I need to forget it for a while. I walked out the door and head to the stage.

 

 

--- DARA ---

 

I was still sobbing in Bom's arms. She was still embracing me.

 

"Call him Dara." Bom urged me.

 

I slowly pulled out of Bom's embrace. I shook my head.

 

"Ani, let him cool down first. He still has concerts to do so I better not disturb him and give him a bad time."

 

"I'm sorry Dara. I didn't know about Woo bin's intention too. I thought, there is nothing. But his interview, it seems I am wrong. I should have pestered you more not to go in that meet-up."

 

"Aigoo, why are you sorry? It's my fault, it's my choice."

 

"Still." Bom looked at her intently.

 

"Ani, don't feel bad Bommie. I should have known better."

 

"I hope you can still fix it with Hae, ani, I know you can still fix it."

 

"I hope so Bommie, I hurt him and I don't want to hurt him. I wish he could forgive me."

 

"He will, don't worry, like you said, let him calm down first." I nod, I was hopping for Hae to really forgive me.

 

"Nae." We both stood up. "Thank you Bom for being here for me."

 

"Aigoo, of course, you're my sister!"

 

"Thank you." I embraced her again.

 

*Ring*

 

I looked at my phone and saw Young kwang calling me. I started to walk away from Bom while waving my hand. I need to go to the washroom to freshen up, I can't let others see me like this.

 

"Annyeong." I answered.

 

"Dara-ssi. I'm sorry." I was not expecting this from him.

 

"For what?"

 

"You know for what, I didn't expect anybody will be able to spot you."

 

"Ani, it's our fault, we should have been more cautious."

 

"Sorry Dara. I'm really sorry."

 

"It's okay, it's not your fault."

 

"Let me treat you to coffee, please?" I can hear his sincerity towards his voice. I don't think I could let him down.

 

"Coffee?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Now?" I looked at my watch and saw that I still have lots of time prior the script reading.

 

"Yes."

 

"I acually prefer Patbingsu." I was trying to make our conversation lighter. I don't want this tension between us. It's really not his fault.

 

"Then red beans with shaved ice it is. I'll pick you up, I'm actually at the back of YG Building, you are in there right?"

 

"Aigoo, sincha?!" I was surprised why he is suddenly here, he is really sorry.

 

"Nae."

 

"Omo, okay, wait for me in 10 minutes?"

 

"Sure, I'll be here inside a gray car. And Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter