"LET'S BE FRIENDS AGAIN?"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Hae--

 

I went home last night and was shocked at what happened. It's already past 7 am but I am still here on my bed. I barely got to sleep because of the events last night. I can still remember the softness of her lips against mine. Her sweet tasted cavern is something that I look forward to tasting in the future. But I cannot think of it that way. I felt guilty. When she kissed me, I was lost, I was tempted. Being a man, sometimes temptation is hard to resist. Knowing that Dara was in another room with her 'maybe-boyfriend-again', I know I lost my battle, my battle to have her more than a friend. Having Ha-Ra in front of me, giving herself to me, I wasn't able to resist. When my lips fell against her lips, I began thinking if this is how Dara's lips will feel. I kissed her gently, I then forgot that she is not Dara. I kissed her more and she moaned. I stopped suddenly, I was suddenly brought to reality that this is not Dara I am kissing as she sound nothing like her but I was greedy, I set aside that thought. Still dreaming that I am kissing Dara, I kissed her more passionately. When she moaned again, I felt something inside me, someone nagging me 'HAE SHE IS NOT DARA!'. That's the time I opened my eyes and saw Ha-Ra with eyes closed, with tears in the corners of her eyes, I cannot hurt her more. I was still unsure if it was that I felt guilty that I uttered the words: 'Let's date.'. Arggghhhh I should not have done that. I could hurt her more in the process! Bad Hae!

 

I looked in the ceiling and tried to remember the words she told me before we parted. 'I am ready to get hurt Oppa don't worry. I know it would take time for you to love me but I will wait. And if in the process, you still cannot, I am ready to get hurt. Just to be able to have you even for a little time, it would be all worth it.' I can't help but feel sad but she was persisting too much. I guess I just have to be kind to her and try to love her. Try to give the love I have for Dara to her, it won't be hard will it be?

 

I have to tell Dara today. This is not something that I can let the press know first before her. I stood up took a shower. When I have finished drying myself, I reached for my phone and called her.

 

"Annyeong." I heard her say.

 

I smiled just hearing her voice, and I wasn't able to stop myself from saying "I missed you Dara."

 

"I missed you too Hae."

 

My heart jumped. "Aren't you going to show yourself to me? Your concert is already finished. I'm missing you too much already."

 

"Let's meet now?"

 

"Now as in now?"

 

"Nae. I'm not doing anything to be honest. I am just relaxing. I am planning to go to carwash today. You want me to pick you up and have my car washed then we go somewhere?"

 

"Sure, I am ready anyway."

 

"Wow, you really prepared for me huh?"

 

I let out a chuckle. "Of course."

 

"See you in 15 okay?"

 

"Okay. Call me when I need to go down."

 

"Nae."

 

"Bye, be careful when driving."

 

"Nae, bye."

 

 

----- =+= -----

 

Dara arrived in front of the building where Hae's apartment is. She didn't call him yet, she needs to compose herself before meeting him. She looked at her reflection against the mirror and stared for a while. *sigh* "What to do with you? So stupid not to realize that you no longer have that friendship love but more. And now what? You are too late. You lost your chance! Arggghhh... I'm hopeless, I'm even talking to myself now." *sigh*

 

She picked up her phone and called Hae but then somebody tapped on the window of the passenger's seat. Hae is outside. Apparently he can't wait to see her so he decided to wait in the lobby and while he is there he saw Dara's car parked. Dara was surprised and felt nervous. She opened the door.

 

"Anyeong, what are you doing earlier? We just didn't see each other for a few weeks and now you have turned to a crazy woman???" He said while laughing.

 

"What are you saying there?!" She exclaimed after slapping his arm.

 

He pulled down the mirror in front of him, looked at his reflection and mimicked her. "You were talking to yourself.......... while looking in the mirror!!!" He was laughing while saying it.

 

Dara pouted. "Yahhh, don't make fun of me. Things are just confusing now a days."

 

"Why? Do you have a problem?" Hae asked, concern already written all over his face. He then realize that maybe Dara is having a hard time deciding on things between her and Jiyong. And he felt sad just with the fact that she is confused hurts him.

 

"Ani. I just need to straighten my feelings and this will be solved."

 

With that Hae concluded that she is talking regarding her feelings for Jiyong. Unknown to him, Dara was actually talking about her feelings for him.

 

"Everything will be fine Dara, soon it will be okay. I will be here to support you all the way, you know that right?" He said while holding her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter