"END OF SECRET FRIENDS"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---Hae---

 

I stand dumbfounded in front of the mirror of our rehearsal studio. What is this? Why so sudden? I stared at Dara's IG update. Friend of 10 years. I've been lying to myself for 10 years?

 

Flashback:

 

It was a joy for me when I heard she came back from Philippines. Just the thought that I will be able to see her again is something that I have been wishing. The news that she is joining a rival company to be an idol really made me happy. Her in the same industry with me, we will have lots of interactions, not direct interactions though, but at least there are small interactions. I am sure of that. And I will be seeing her more even from a distant.

 

I liked her when I fist laid eyes on her. I just kept that feeling inside as I don't know how she will take it. We were both friendly with each other, and maybe she thinks I took advantage of that closeness if I pursue her. We were having a great time as friends. It was a heartbreak for me when she begun telling stories about G-Dragon. I knew it. When the fans started shipping the two, I know that something is happening.

 

Dara is someone genuine, you look at her and you see her heart. The way she kept telling stories about Jiyong before, I began to feel ache in my heart. She is taking an interest in him. Why him? He is someone who is so popular at a young age. I am not a match with him. He is even at the same company as her. How can I beat him in this? I was in despair. 

 

One sided love. That's all I've got. Then I lost her. She fell in love with him. I distanced myself, that's what I should do. We are just friends, he is more important than me now.

-----*-*-*-----


"Whoah! Friends for ten years! Sweet! She's the one who exposed your friendship!" Eunhyuk  exhaled, he brought me back to my senses.

"Why did she suddenly did this?" I looked at my phone and after a while I regram our picture. I have to support her in a way. I put the caption: 'wow 10 years already!'

 

After regraming our picture, I sent her a message.

[HAE]Hi, can you explain to me something?


[DARA]It wasn't me. It's Bom. T_T sorry.


[HAE]Hey, our friendship is not something to be sorry for. 


[DARA]Not angry? Then why did you say sorry to me last time?!


[HAE]I didn't finish, I meant 'Sorry, I need to go.' Typing mistake, you know that right? ^_-


[DARA]Haha!!! I hope this IG won't give problems with Ha-Ra.


[HAE]It will not.


[DARA]Ok I have to leave my phone, we are still practicing. 


[HAE]Ok, practice hard!



Why did Bommie noona uploaded it? What did she do it? What's the reason behind this gesture? I have to ask Dara next time. Mental note, I need to quiz her.

-- Dara--

'It will not.' So confident. He didn't even deny it. Does this really mean they are dating? 'It will not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter