"TESTING WATER, TESTING FRIENDSHIP"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----- Dara -----

 

2 days. It has been 2 days since the vague conversation I have with Hae. I was keeping myself busy with the practice and some promotional SNS for YG family but I can't forget his 'vagueness'. Is he really dating? Why didn't he tell me? Why is he dating? I felt betrayed. No! This can't be, why am I feeling like this?

 

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Bommie asked.


I showed her my phone, my last conversation with Hae. She read it all.

 

"Yah! Are you jealous?"

 

"Me? No!"

 

"Seriously, you are. Why keep it to yourself?"

 

"I just don't feel that it is normal for me to get jealous. We are just friends."

 

"Friends who are attracted to each other maybe?"

 

"No!"

 

"Yah! Don't deny, I know you. You like him ever since. Even before Jiyong."

 

"Shhh. Don't say that!"

 

"Why not? It's the truth. Come on dara, you liked him first. Even before Jiyong. You told me that before you have been eyeing him, but he seems interested in being your friend instead of being something else. Then It was Jiyong who made a move on you, you liked him too but not as much as Hae. But you fall for him too.."

 

 

That was right, I told Bom that story before. I really liked Hae. His smile and cute eyes. I still remember the first day we've met.

 

Flashback:

 

It was Hye sun who introduced us. She told me there's this guy who she is close to and she knows we could be friends too. Then she introduced us, I was taken back that time. He was really cute, still young and all. I was shy and so was he. At first it was awkward but we've clicked after wards. At first it was Hye Sun who would initiate the meeting, then we will end up being together as she need to run here and there because of her hectic schedule. Then we went out just the two of us without Hye sun. We get to know each other even before I went back to Philippines. I became a fan of Super Juniors then. I even remember promoting them in my social account. But we've lost contact, maybe because of his busy schedule. Then I came back to Korea, he was so busy and we still wasn't able to communicate again. I debuted and that's the time he contacted me again, sending good luck to me and congratulations. I was thinking he will make a move on me, but he didn't. *sigh* He never. The time we were both establishing again our friendship, Jiyong was making a move on me already. I became more interested in Jiyong than Hae since I felt that Hae really liked me to be his friend, just a friend. Jiyong and I dated, me and Hae became good friends, really good friends.

 

Good friends to the point that I even share with him my thoughts about my relationship with Jiyong. He was even the first person to know that Jiyong asked me to date him.  It was also him who first knew my point of view regarding Jiyong's scandal in Japan. I broke down in front of him. He saw me in my best and worst form.

 

He was with me when I felt devastated. When Jiyong broke my heart. I clearly remember the scenario. While 2ne1 members and I were rehearsing, Bom exclaimed and took my phone and kept it. I was asking her why. She told me she needed it and left the room with it. She came back without my phone. I asked her where is it? She told me she forgot where she placed it when she went out. I felt there's something. Bom's eyes. I can see that she's hiding something from me.

 

I let it slide. When CL went to the toilet and left her phone, I took it and went to get my bag and hid the phone. I opened the browser. Of course, I don't have to search for it. It's there on the Most popular page. 'G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara dating in Japan.'

 

I clicked on the link. Zoom in, Zoom out. Knowing Jiyong's clothes, I knew it was him. There's no denying. I looked up and tried to stop my tears from falling. They have been there for quite a lot, Japan is where they frequently go. Sometimes they even go there just for vacation. Is this the first time? Or it's just the first time they have been caught? I don't like this feeling. I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter