"LIES"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, right after the party, Ha-Ra visited Hae with some hangover soup and food. She brought more expecting that some of his friends stayed there at his place.  She was not mistaken after all. When Hae opened the door for her, he has already showered. She can't help but admire Hae's just-got-out-of-the-shower-look, she can smell his after shave and his cologne. She closed her eyes for a while and was surprised Hae looking at her intently.

 

"Do I smell that good?" Hae said with a smirk.

 

"Ani Oppa... " She said while her cheeks turned red.

 

"Aha! I got you, you are really smelling me!!!!" Hae laughed while saying this to her.  He then pulled her and hugged her. He was surprised that Ha-Ra was there in front of him and being a good girlfriend with hangover foods. He was really touched by her gesture. "How was your practice yesterday? You were too busy right?"

 

Ha-Ra tried to hug him back but it was a bit difficult because of all the paper bags she was holding. Hae took notice of it. He took the bags from her hands and placed it on the dining table. Hae has already cleaned the kitchen, and he still needs to clean the living room as Heechul, Leetuk, Eunhyuk and Yesung used it as their bed room last night. But the trash are all gone. Hae woke up early today as Ha-Ra called him really early. He was thankful to her for being there today.

 

"Thank You for these foods." Hae started to unpack the food one by one and placed it in order on the table. He looked at Ha-Ra and he saw that Ha-Ra is somewhat looking sad. He felt worried so he asked her to sit down instead of helping him unpack the food. Ha-Ra sat on the chair and just watched Hae.

 

"Do you want some tea?"

 

"Tea can make me feel better right?"

 

"Yes. I will fetch you some now." Hae went to get some boiled water and put in a bag of green tea. He then placed it in front of Ha-Ra and sit beside her. He looked at his friends and they are still sleeping soundly with snoring everywhere. He looked at Ha-Ra again with worried look. It looks like something is bugging her.

 

"What's wrong Ha-Ra?" He noticed that Ha-Ra's hand has been shaking a bit while she was playing with her bangles.

 

"Nothing oppa." She took the cup and sipped from it, avoiding Hae's gaze.

 

"Please what's wrong, I am not used with you being like this." Hae reached for her hand and caressed it.

 

"Nothing oppa, don't bother yourself with this issue." She let him hold her hand.

 

"Please Ha-Ra." He then touched her cheek. That's the time Ha-Ra let her tears fall down her cheeks. Hae wiped it earnestly. She was sobbing really hard now and Hae decided that they better go to his room. He doesn't want them to see Ha-Ra in this state. Ha-Ra willingly complied and walked with him to his room. They sat on the bed and Hae wrapped his arms around her. She was still crying. But when her sobs produced less sound, he released her from his embrace and instead holds her hand and asked her again.

 

"What's the problem Ha-Ra. Please tell me what's bugging you."

 

Ha-Ra was hurt with Hae's words last night but she has already made up her mind to lie about this. She was replaying the words that Hae told her last night that is why she can cry easily today. She needed his pity. She need to look  weak in front of him. She placed her head safely against Hae's neck and started to tell him the story she has already memorized last night. She was able to come up with a story that will earn pity from Hae, she knows Hae will be on her side. He will surely take my side.  "Unnie... She called me last night to meet with me. She sounded concerned. So I went to see her. I went to her house."

 

"Unnie?"

 

"Y-yes. Dara unnie."

 

"Dara? Why?"

 

"Yes, that's what I was thinking also. She called to meet me so I was thinking maybe because both of you were too close? So she wanted to get to know me?"

 

"Maybe, so what happened?" Hae was already started to think that something is off with what Ha-Ra is saying. First, Dara will not initiate meeting her. Even if it is in good cause, she is a shy rabbit. Second, he has not introduced her officially to her so it's unlikely she will do that. She might meet her but she has to meet her first through him and maybe she will try to get closer to Ha-Ra, only if he has formally introduced Ha-Ra to her. But Ha-Ra is saying this so it might as well the truth.

 

"I went to her place. She was nice at first."

 

At first??? What happened?? "What do you mean at first??"

 

"She asked me to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter