"THE FIRST REAL DATE"

A CHANCE TO LOVE AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING: SLIGHT ALERT.     

Dara asked Hae out on a date. She was casted as the leading lady in Dr. Ian, and she wanted to celebrate with Hae. Hae doesn't know yet, just the fact that Dara asked him out on a date, he was so happy. Dara wanted to go on a date and just walk in busy streets of Seoul and enjoy the scenery. Since this is their first date as an official couple both were excited.

 

They have decided to go to Cheonggyecheon Stream. To avoid being caught, they went extreme into their disguise, since they both wanted to have a normal date. They were thankful of the weather, since it is still cold, they could wear big clothes to cover their faces just below the nose. They could use caps/bonnets to cover their head and just use it as an excuse to protect themselves from getting cold.

 

Hae was wearing a brown coat with fur on the collar, when you extend the collar it will cover his mouth area, he was also wearing brown bonnet. He wore jeans and black t-shirt underneath the big brown coat. He also wore eye glasses with thick rim. The glasses, when you are in front of him produces an illusion that changes how his eyes should really looked like. A perfect disguise for him. Even he makes eye contact with anybody through the glasses nobody will notice that it is him.

 

Dara was wearing a khaki colored padded jacket. Like Hae's the colar can be zipped until area. She wore long wavy hazel colored wig with side bangs, she then covered it with a plain bonnet. The bangs are almost covering her eyes. Underneath the coat she is also wearing black shirt and jeans. This time she didn't opt for ripped jeans since people are used to seeing her with those, plus Hae doesn't like it.

 

When Hae picked her up with his brother's car, they both giggled upon seeing their get-ups. Although both  wore unusual get-ups, they cannot cover their attractiveness. When Dara was completely settled in the passenger's seat Hae took her left hand with his right, which earn a smile from her.

"So, off we go to Cheonggyecheon Stream?" Hae started to drive.

"Nae!" Dara excitedly answer.

"What are we celebrating?"

"Hmmm... I got the part!"

"Sincha? Congrats yeobo." He kissed Dara's hand that he has been holding.

Dara glanced at Hae, surprised on how he called her. She liked it because usually people in a relationship call each others jagi/jagiya, yeobo is like the same, but usually it's for husband and wife.

"What? Aren't you my yeobo?" Hae smiled while asking her.

 

"Just..." She doesn't know if it is nice to say her thoughts or if it will hurt Hae.

"I want to think far ahead. I'm skipping the 'jagi' part." He is still wearing that unfading smile.

"I love it." She smiled, blushed and looked away.

 

Hae drove for a few minutes while caressing Dara's hands. They drove in silence for a while then Hae popped the most important question for him.

 

"So, who is the leading man?"

"Kim Young kwang."

"Hmmm... he is the one in Pinocchio right?"

"Nae."

"Ughh, he is a handsome lad."

"He is, he is also tall and has nice body." Dara uttered, when she looked at Hae, he was not smiling.

"Yeobo?" Dara asked. This made Hae smile.

"Again...Please?"

"He is hand-" Before Dara could finish her sentence Hae stopped her.

"Ani, not that, after that." Hae bit his lips.

"O-oh... Yeobo?" Dara asked, smiling at Hae.

"Nae?"

"Yeobo???" Dara said again but with more cuteness, earning a wider smile from Hae.

"Aigoo, don't be jealous of Young kwang yeobo, I like you more!" Dara exclaimed which now received a a loud laugh from Hae.

"Aigoo, you are cute."

"Am I now?"

"Yes.... So, we are now here. You want to stroll now - dine later or dine now - stroll later?"

"Stroll now then let's go Kwangjang market." She smiled.

They went out of the car. And walk hand in hand.

There are an assortment of attractions along the stream. It has different parts and if you put much attention to it, you will notice that there are no same part of the stream. All are different from one another. There are even digital flower projections which make the night more beautiful.

 

They both enjoyed walking along the street. They stop from time to time to watch street performances along the stream. They did what most couples to, walk hand in hand, enjoy the scenery, take pictures, buy couple items. The night markets caught their attention and they tried to stop at one shop. Dara decided to check the scarves, she selected two with the same design, both were black with  thin streaks of brown. She pulled Hae to face her and she put it around Hae's neck. When she was going to put hers, Hae stopped her and took the scarf from her hands and he put it gently around her neck. He then lightly pinched both cheeks of Dara. The Dara poked out her tongue and they both giggled.

 

"Aigoo, these youngsters. Take care of you girlfriend arasso? She looks like she will be a good wife to you." The vendor told Hae.

 

Hae then positioned Dara on his right side and puts his right arm around her shoulders.

 

"Yes, halmuhnee. I will. As long as I can." Hae answered.

 

"You are such a sweet couple."

 

"How much are these halmuhnee?" Dara asked realizing they are wearing the scarves but didn't pay for it yet.

 

The grandmother answered them, when they paid, she gave the change with two small stickers for phone. "Take this, these suits you well."

 

As they walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter