Plan In Action

It's Not Fair

The 12 boys all made their way to Kai and Kyungsoo’s apartment.

“I’m gonna go get some drinks.” Kyungsoo announced after everyone had gotten settled.

“I’ll go with you.” Kai said, starting to get up. Tao however, (who was sitting next to Kai) pushed him back down. “You can’t, you have to pick a movie and order the pizza, I mean unless you want to entrust your credit card to us again.” He said.

Kai weighed out the possibilities, last time he trusted the rest of EXO with his credit card, it took all twelve of them two weeks to finish all the food they had ordered. “Fine.” Kai sighed, slumping back onto the floor.

“I’ll go.”  Sehun said, shooting his hand up.

“Calm down little Maknae.” Kyungsoo giggled, “The closest vending machine is only a few blocks away.”

“So? That’s twelve drinks you gotta carry.” Sehun argued.

“Fair enough. Let’s go.”

The two of them put on their coats. “Kai make sure you order the pizza.” Kyungsoo shouted, as he was about to leave.

“Sure thing.” Kai called back, taking one last look at the door, before reaching for his phone to call the pizza place and- Wait! Kai quickly glanced back at Sehun who had his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders, smirking. And then the door closed.

Weird. Kai thought. Wasn't that position a little more close and intimate than normal? He let it go though.

The other boys caught Kai’s puzzled face and grinned. Their plan had only just begun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo and Sehun were carrying the drinks back, each boy was very particular about what he wanted, and Kyungsoo and Kai did not have those drinks at their house.

“Hyung?” Sehun said.

“Yeah, what’s up?” Kyungsoo replied as they stepped into the lift, back up to the apartment.

“Wanna see who can hold their breath the longest?” He challenged.

Kyungsoo chuckled, their Maknae loved little competitions like this.

“You’re on. Five bucks?” Kyungsoo said, smiling.

Sehun nodded. “Ready, set, go!”

Both boys drew in a deep breath.

Sehun saw Kyungsoo turning a bit red when they reached their floor.

By the time they were about a meter away from the door, Sehun purposely let his breath out.

“Pay up” Kyungsoo said, holding his hand out.

Sehun quickly gave the money to Kyungsoo and knocked on the apartment door. He took one last look at Kyungsoo. Good, he’s still really red.

Kai opened the door and his eyes immediately widened when he saw Kyungsoo’s red face. What happened?

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but feel happy about his win and was smiling like an idiot. Kai noticed his boyfriend was very happy. He let it slide though.

Both boys walked in and sat with the rest of the group, followed by Kai.

Kyungsoo handed out drinks and Kris got up from the lounge to get glasses. So Kyungsoo sat in the now vacant spot, knowing Kris, he would be perfectly fine with it.

When Kris came back, he put the classes on the coffee table and stared at Kyungsoo.

“That’s my spot.” He pouted.

“Oh sorry, I thought you wouldn’t mind.” Kyungsoo said, getting up, but was forced back down when he felt a heavy weight on his lap.

He looked up and gasped. Kris was sitting on his lap, smirking.

Lay snuck a glance at Kai, whose eyes were practically popping out of their sockets. He stifled his laughter.

“Uuummmm. K-K-Kris I can g-get up.” Kyungsoo stuttered.

“No, that’s okay, I prefer your lap to the couch anyway.” Kai replied, beaming.

Tao leaned over to Suho and whispered. “I think it’s working.”

Suho nodded and they both giggle when they saw Kai.

His facial expression was priceless.

“I’m a little concerned for his health, at this rate, he’ll lose his eyes. I mean, they're prectically out of his head.” Suho whispered back. 

They stifled their laughter and coughed just as they were about to crack.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

“That must be the pizza man!” Kyungsoo said, too happy for an excuse to get up. He loved his friend, but not in that way.

Kai paid the pizza man as Kyungsoo got plates.

They put everything out and ate. This time, Kyungsoo sat on the floor, between Luhan and Xiumin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

After about 15 minutes, Kyungsoo had taken the last cheese pizza.

“Aaaawwwww. No fair!” Luhan pouted. “Oh well.” He shrugged as he took a bite of the piece Kyungsoo had just bitten into.

Kai began to shake from anger, but he held back.

Kyungsoo was taken aback by his friend’s behaviour, they were close, but they never acted this intimate with each other.

But he simply continued to eat. A string of cheese hung from his lip.

“Oh Kyungsoo! You’ve got food sticking out of your mouth!” Xiumin said playfully. “Here let me help.”

He bit of the cheese from his mouth. Kai was on the edge. Xiumin then quickly pecked his lips. Kai lost it.

“That’s enough! Stop teasing him! Are you all ually frustrated? Are you so desperate you need to hook up with my boyfriend?! What the hell guys!” He screamed.

He clapped his hand over his mouth when he realised what he had said.

“About time you admitted it!” Luhan said clapping.

“You guys knew?!” Kyungsoo questioned. He was still shocked at what just happened.

“Yup!” Sehun said. “That’s why we had that competition, so you would be all red. We left the rest to Kai’s imagination.

“I’m gonna kill you guys!” Kai yelled, but there was playfulness in his tone.

“Your fault for not telling us first!” Baekhyun said sticking his tongue out.

“This is payback.” Chanyeol added.

“But how did you guys know?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Oh, I caught you two making out in the school bathrooms.” Lay said, simply, as if it was 100% normal to catch two of your best friends making out.

“Yah! You said we wouldn’t get caught!” Kyungsoo said, hitting Kai’s arm playfully.

“Oh well.” Kai replied smirking.

“Don’t worry, we won’t tell.” Kris assured.

The other boys nodded in agreement.

The couple sighed in relief. “Thanks guys.” Kyungsoo said.

“Okay, well, we’ll leave you two.” Suho said.

They all filed out and Kyungsoo shut the door after one last wave and sighed.

Kai hugged him and he hugged back.

The two shared a quick, sweet kiss.

“Is something else wrong? You know they will keep our secret until we’re ready to go public.” Kai comforted.

Kyungsoo looked up, smiled slightly and nodded.

“So what else is bothering you baby?” Kai asked.

The other sighed again.

“Look at the mess the left.” He said pointing to the pile of pizzas, pizza boxes, plates and tomato sauce stains in their lounge room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

What did you think?

I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any ideas for the story that you want me to include, please let me know in the comments, I’d really love to hear your idea.

Please comment and subscribe if you already haven’t.

Bye! ^^