Panic

It's Not Fair

 

Kai carried Kyungsoo all the way to their apartment. He just couldn’t let him walk, he seemed so weak and pitiful.

When they finally arrived home, Kyungsoo’s sobs had changed to hiccups.

Kai gently lay the other on the lounge and put a blanket over him. He started to walk away to have a shower, when Kyungsoo grabbed his wrist.

“Please stay with me.” He whimpered.

“Always.” He whispered, kissing Kyungsoo’s forehead before laying down next to him.

I promise Kyungsoo, I will find out who these people are and make them pay. Kai thought as the two of them drifted off to sleep.

__________________________

When morning came, Kai got up first. He was determined to give his boyfriend the best breakfast.

He made chocolate chip pancakes, of course, they were nothing compared to Kyungsoo’s cooking, but it was the only thing he could cook without needing a new stove.

He poured a glass of orange juice and walked back into the lounge room, where he saw Kyungsoo still sleeping.

He looks like an angel. Kai smiled to himself and gently shook the sleeping boy.

“Rise and shine baby.”

Kyungsoo sat up and rubbed his eyes like a little kid.

He’s so freaking cute! Kai mentally fangirled.

“Here I made you breakfast.”

“You never make breakfast.” Kyungsoo replied sleepily.

“After yesterday, I wanted to make you at least a little happy.”

“Oh.” Was all Kyungsoo said, as his mind was taken back to the events of the previous day.

“Come on eat up.” Kai said, trying to brighten the mood.

“Okay.” Kyungsoo slowly ate. “Here. He said, holding a forkful of food to Kai’s lips.

Kai opened his mouth and Kyungsoo fed him.

“Mmmmmmmm.” He said dreamily. “Tastes even better when you feed me.” He flashed a cheesy grin.

Kyungsoo gently hit his arm, giggling.

Kai was relieved to see him smiling again.

________________________________

Soon enough, the two of them had arrived at school, happy to see the other students smiling and commenting about how cute they were as a couple. Kai had his arm draped casually around Kyungsoo’s shoulders, but Kyungsoo knew that Kai was making him feel more protected. It made him happy.

They met up with EXO and talked for a while. Kyungsoo decided he really needed to get Baekhyun and Chanyeol together. Seeing them together as just friends was making him nuts!

_______________________________

The bell rang and they all made their way to class and Kai and Kyungsoo had to separate to go to their classes. Kai kissed him on the cheek, earning a few ‘aww’s from the girls around them.

Kyungsoo and Kris made their way to maths, happily talking about random stuff.

Kris stopped to talk to someone about an assignment, so Kyungsoo kept walking on his own, as he reached the top of some stairs, when he felt himself being pulled back. Before he could process what was happening, he was halfway down the flight of steps he had just walked up.

He felt a sharp pain in his head. Then he out.

________________________

Kai was on the verge of falling asleep, he hated maths, but was determined to do better so he and Kyungsoo could be in the same class.

He felt his phone vibrate. He made sure the teacher’s back was turned, and he pulled out his phone to find a text from Kris:

To: Kai

From: Kris

Help! Kyungsoo’s fainted at the bottom of some stairs and he’s not waking up! What do I do?

Kai’s eyes widened and without even thinking, he got up and ran out of the classroom, ignoring angry yells from the teacher. He would pay dearly for this later.

He ran around the school for a while, until he finally found Kris at the bottom of some stairs. Fear overtook him as he knelt beside Kyungsoo, who remained motionless on the floor.

“I’m sorry Kai! I didn’t know what to do! I just found him like this!” Kris said, he sound very stressed.

“It’s okay Kris. I understand.” Kai said, without lifting his head up. “But I’m going to need our powers of persuasion as student council president to get me out of trouble.”

Kris immediately figured out what Kai had done. “I’ll see what I can do.”

Kai quickly thanked him and picked up his boyfriend bridal style. “You go to class, I’ll take him to the nurse.”

Now it was Kris’ turn to nod and he made his way to class.

___________________________

Kai set Kyungsoo down on one of the beds in the infirmary. When he took his hand away from the unconcious boy's head, he shook and tears rolled down his cheeks, there was blood. Lots of blood. 

Kai freaked out. The nurse wasn’t here and Kyungsoo still wasn’t waking up. He was completely terrified.

What am I going to do? He thought. At this stage, he would do anything to save his boyfriend. 

____________________________

Hi!

I think I’m going to update again soon.

Please subscribe and comment. It means so much to me!

Bye guys! ^^