Double Date Part 1

It's Not Fair

A few inapropriate words....

Other thatn that, Please read the A/N at the bottom! ^^

_____________________________________

 

"So how do you two feel about a double date?"

Kyungsoo spat his drink in Kai's face and looked at Baekhyun in disbelief.

"Why is that so shocking?" Baekhyun asked innocently.

"I don't know... I just kinda find it uncomfortable..." Kyungsoo shrugged and went back to his food.

"Ahem." Kai fake coffed. 

Baekhyun looked up and saw his boyfriend pointing to his face. It had Kyungsoo's milkshake all over it.

"Oh... Heheh."

"Dude did someone just on you!!!?" Kris practically yelled as he set his lunch tray down, earning looks from people at the surrounding tables.

"Yes Kris. I just gave a right here in the cafeteria." Kai facepalmed.

Kris shrugged and sat down next to Taemin.

"Aaaaanyway, back to my question... What do you guys think?" Baekhyun- once again- turned his attention to Kyungsoo.

"Uummmm... What do you think, Kai? Chanyeol?"

"Sure sounds fun, I'm surprised we haven't done this before." Kai said.

"If Baekhyunnie wants to do it, then I'll do it." Chanyeol sid, before sweetly kissing Baekhyun's nose.

Once again, gagging sounds could be heard around the table.

"Okay, so this Saturday?" Kai asked.

"Yeah."

Once again, chatter went around the table. Chen giggling out the story of how Lay got pen ink all over his face this morning.

__________________________________

Saturday came by in a blur and Kyungsoo was getting ready, while Kai waited in the living room.

He was dressed in red skinny jeans, a graphic t-shirt and a light jacket. He styled his hair nicely and- after a very long time of choosing- decided to wear his converse.

He came out of their bedroom and walked over to Kai.

"You look nice." Kai grinned, walking over to Kyungsoo. 

"So do you." The latter smiled back, tracing the taller's jaw line before leaning into kiss him.

The kiss became more and more heated and Kai was starting to feel some heat towards his groin.

Kyungsoo moaned and pushed Kai back onto the couch, straddling him, shifting his head to deepen the kiss.

Unfortunately for them, Ka's phone started buzzing.

"Ugh! Seriously!?" He grumbled and Kyungsoo leaned backto get off his lap and handed Kai's phone to him.

"Hello?"

....

"Okay."

...

"Sorry man, we'll be there soon."

Kai hung up and turned to Kyungsoo.

"We have to go and meet them now."

Kyungsoo groaned. "What the hell am I supposed to do about this?!" He motioned towards his groin.

"Think uny thoughts." Kai grinned.

Kyungsoo gave him a questioning look before following him out the door.

______________________________

I'm so sorry for the short and late update!!!!! :(

*Hides behind Kai* Haha!

But seriously, I really am sorry guys.

kaisooisreal19493 , the second part of your request will be up as soon as possible.

Please don't unsubscribe. I really appreciate your support guys! ^^

I really hope to see you guys comment. I'd really appreaciate feedback. What can improve on? Have I improved since I first stared this story?

Thank you so much for sticking with me though! ^^

Love you all!~

Bye!   :)