And A KaiSoo Special

It's Not Fair

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Okay…

So, due to quite a few comments, I am doing Kaisoo , please do not read once again if you do not like this kind of thing.

I’m really sorry if you don’t! >.< Please don't hate me!

I'm really dorry for not updating lately- I've been super-duper busy with homework.

Don’t fret though! I am already working on the next update! ^^

Please don’t unsubscribe for this.

Anyway… Please enjoy!

________________________

 It was New Year’s Eve and everyone in EXO (plus Taemin) had gone home.

Due to the fact that Kai’s parents were too busy to have Kai with them, and Kyungsoo wanted to stay with him, they were cuddling in their apartment.

Kyungsoo twirled his couple ring around his finger, thinking about what the New Year would bring.

Kai pulled him closer and Kyungsoo nuzzled against his chest.

“What do you want to do?” Kai asked, voice muffled by Kyungsoo’s hair.

Kyungsoo glanced at the clock. It was 11:30pm.

“Something fun.” He stated simply.

“Like what?” Kai smirked a little.

Kyungsoo returned his smirk.

He straddled Kai and started grinding on him.

“This is fun… Oppa~” He said seductively.              

Kai raised an eyebrow. “Oppa? I’m older than you.”

“So?” Kyungsoo asked cutely, grinding harder.

Kai moaned. “Okay. I like it anyway.”

Kai pulled Kyungsoo down for a kiss, soon enough, it became more heated.

Kai Kyungsoo’s teeth, asking for entrance, Kyungsoo gladly opened his mouth as the two fought for dominance.

Kai came out on top. Exploring the other’s hot mouth.

Man I want this mouth around my . He felt blood rushing to his lower regions.

Kyungsoo tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Finally, they pulled away panting.

Kyungsoo tugged at the hem of Kai’s shirt, pulling it over his head, then pulling away a bit to do the same.

When both their shirts had been discarded, Kai grabbed Kyungsoo’s hips, almost throwing him onto the sofa, under him.

He began to nibble and at Kyungsoo’s neck, causing him to moan loudly.

“Ngh… Oppa~”

This only pushed Kai further, moving down to Kyungsoo’s s, them until they became hard enough to bite.

“Aah… Ouch!” Kyungsoo yelped in pain when Kai bit a bit too hard.

Kai ignored him and the incident was soon forgotten, once Kai moved to his navel, his belly button.

“Haa. Haa. Aah.” Kyungsoo panted. “I wanna make oppa feel good too.” He groaned.

He s his way out from under Kai. Making Kai sit up, while he knelt down in front of him.

He pulled down Kai’s jeans. Kyungsoo leaned in and kissed Kai’s clothed length.

Kyungsoo kissed kai’s thighs, before finally- and excruciatingly slowly- pulling down his boxers.

He now saw Kai’s ‘little friend’ in all its glory. And let’s just say…

It definitely wasn’t a little friend.

Kyungsoo gasped at how big it was.

“Like what you see?” Kai smirked.

Kyungsoo didn’t respond. I’ll show you. He thought.

He the underside of Kai’s huge member, before on the tip and moving up and down.

The Kyungsoo stuck his tongue in the slit.

Kai moaned uncontrollably and ed into Kyungsoo’s mouth.

Kyungsoo moaned around the length, sending vibrations throughout Kai’s body.

After a while, Kyungsoo released Kai with a pop.

He and kissed up his body until he reached his lips again and on his lower lip, before kissing him again.

Kai picked Kyungsoo up by the and Kyungsoo looped his legs around Kai’s waist.

Kai carried them to their room, still making out. He plonked Kyungsoo on the bed and practically ripped his pants off.

Kyungsoo stuck his out towards Kai.

“I wish oppa would touch me~” He started jerking himself off.

Kai felt his exposed, . “I had no idea you had such a ty side.”

“Only for you.” Kyungsoo winked.

Kai dived onto the bed, grabbing Kyungsoo’s hips and slapped his a few times.

Kyungsoo felt no pain, just pleasure and moaned like crazy.

Then Kai did it.

He leaned down and stuck his tongue into Kyungsoo’s hole.

Kyungsoo gasped at the feeling.

“Ngh... Ahh. Don’t stop oppa~” He moaned, only making Kai go faster.

Kai continue tongue ing until his hard had had enough.

He remove his tongue and inserted two fingers at once, curling and scissoring them inside him.

“Aah. Hurry up. I want you!” Kyungsoo begged.

After deciding Kyungsoo was stretched enough, he grabbed the lube-he had kept it on his bedside table just for this moment.

He slathered a whole lot on his huge and all over Kyungsoo’s entrance.

He then flipped Kyungsoo so he could see his face.

He lined himself up and heard the countdown outside.

“Three. Two. One! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!”

And just as the first firework illuminated the night sky, Kai plunged in.

Kyungsoo felt tears in his eyes as he felt like he was being split in two.

How is something this big fitting? He thought.

Kai kissed Kyungsoo’s tears away and waited a bit for Kyungsoo to get used to it.

Then he started ing, slowly at first.

However, that didn’t last long when Kyungsoo was begging for him to go faster. So he did.

He pounded into Kyungsoo in time with the sound of the fireworks, which only made it more perfect.

He went faster and faster and Kyungsoo tightened his walled around Kai as he came hard, coating both of their stomachs and chest.

Kai wasn’t done yet thought, even after , he kept ing and soon enough, they were both hard again.

Kyungsoo took advantage of the situation, flipping them over and started bouncing.

Kai started to pump him in time with the bounces and began to up too, making the motion even faster.

Soon enough though, Kyungsoo came at the same time as Kai.

Kyungsoo collapsed onto Kai as the two panted, coming down from their high.

“Oppa is so good~” Kyungsoo panted, as Kai pulled out.

“Your is better.” Kai smirked, the bit of that ended up on his face.

“Kai?”

“Mhm?”

“Happy New Year.” Kyungsoo said, pecking Kai on the lips.

“Happy New Year to you too baby.” He smiled.

And with that, they fell asleep, absolutely exhausted from their… workout.

___________________

Sooooo…

What did you think? Like I said, a few of you wanted KaiSoo , so there it is. ^^

Hope it was okay.

I will resume with the story tomorrow.

Bye guys! ^^