Double Date Part 3

It's Not Fair

A/N: Here's my promised update (even if it is super short... and late... and has terrible grammer...) sorry about that...

Regrdless, please enjoy <3

________________________

"Ah! Chanyeol!"

"Why are you so good at this Kai?!" 

"Almost there..." The taller boy panted. "So close."

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!" Kai screamed.

Kyungsoo groaned. "How much longer are you gonna be?" He cried out in frustration.

"Not to much later, baby." Kai responded, without taking his eyes away from the game. "It shouldn't take me too much longer to beat this elf's ."

"Hah! Good luch with that!" Chanyeol responded.

Finally, the game ended in a tie.

"!" Kai yelled out in annoyance.

"How about we raise the stakes." Chanyeol suggested, catching Kai's attention.

"Yeah? I'm listening."

"Whoever loses not only has to go to the winner's choice of restaurant, but also has to PAY for the dinner."

" just got real." Baekhyun whispered to Kyungsoo, causing the latter to let out a giggle.

"Alright." Kai agreed without a moments hesitation. "It's my turn to choose a game right?"

Chanyeol nodded.

Kai smirked, now is the time to play his trump card.

He pointed to a dance game.

"." Chanyeol breathed out. He was well and truly screwed. Without a doubt.

"." Baekhyun cursed. His glory of having the better boyfriend was well and truly screwed. Without a doubt.

_____________________

"Man! Isn't takoyaki just the best?!" Kai said happily, as he gleefully popped another one of the octopus balls in his mouth.

"Hey Soo, say Ahh!" Kai sang as he fed his boyfriend some tempura.

Kyungsoo, of course, opened his mouth and gladly took the food. "Mmmmm." He his lips. "Tastes even better when Kai feeds it to me," he leaned in to Kai's ear. "But Kai still tastes better." He whispered ily.

"Mmmhhhmmmm." Kai agreed. 

"Yeollie! Open wide!" A jealous Baekhyun attempted to feed his own, grumpy, boyfriend.

Instead of accepting, Chanyeol push Baekhyun's hand away and stood up, mumbling that he needed to use the bathroom.

Baekhyun put his head down, tears about to sting his eyes. "Why is he so upset?" He sniffled, embarrassed.

"Why don't you go and check on him." Kyungsoo suggested gently.

Baekhyun nodded, trudging towards the bathroom. Maybe KaiSoo reall are the cuter couple... He sighed as he opened the door.

"Chanyeol?" He called out quietly.

"Yeah?" Chanyeol's defeated voice was heard from the first stall. 

Baekhyun quickly checked that nobody else was in the bathroom, and upon confirming this, stepped in the stall which was currently being inhabited by his boyfriend.

"Hey babe." Chanyeol said quietly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked, pressing his hand onto Chanyeol's cheek.

"..."

"Huh?" Baekhyun leaned in a bit to hear what he was saying.

"Embarrassed..." Chanyeol said a little louder. "I wanted to be a cool boyfriend and tried my best to dance, but I looked like a fool. I mean Kai did the ing SPLITS when it came to freestyling. How am I meant to top that?!"

Baekhyun didn't miss a beat. "By topping me." He whispered seductlively.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's head toward him and pressed their lips together. It wasn't long before the kiss became more and more passionate and Chanyeol Baekhyun's lips, asking for entrance, which Baekhyun gladly allowed.

Just as soft moans began eliciting from Baekhyun's mouth, a middle-aged man walked in, neautral face becoming shocked when he saw the couple, who had forgotton to close the stall door.

The couple broke apart, embarrassed and left hastily, passing the poor man, whose mouth was still gaping open like a goldfish.

As they made their way back to their table, Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun's hand. "C'mon baby, let's show them who the best couple REALLY is."

Baekhyun nodded enthusiastically. My baby knows me so well.

________________________

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE FIC

Hey everyone!

So this is the chapter I promised, I tried to go over it quickly to get rid of any MAJOR errors, since I did only use my left hand- as I have mentioned a million times already.

I know this chapter was really y, but I didn't really know how to end it....

I know a lot of this featured BaekYeol, but don't worry, there will be more KaiSoo fluff soon as well.

Once again, thank you all so much for all of your kind comments, I have decided I will do a sequel for this fic, and the foreward for that will be up before this fic is over.

Please comment too! ^_^

Love you guys! <3

Bye!! :D