Revelation

It's Not Fair

Kai blinked several times at his best friend, thinking he had misheard him.

"What did you say?"

Kyungsoo gulped, his heartbeat quickening by the second. He didn't mean to let that slip, it just sort of...did.

"I'm gay" Kyungsoo said again.

He had a very bad habit for saying whatever he thought, and this time, Kai happened to be telling him about his girlfriend's friends and how Kyungsoo should date one of them.

There was no use in hiding it, they had been best friends for as long as they could remember and now they were room mates.

The problem.  Wasn't that he was gay though. Kyungsoo and Kai had both agreed that even if the rest of Korea didn't accept gay people, they would.

No. The problem was who he liked. He knew that once Kai knew that he was gay, he wouldn't shut up until he knew who he liked.

And sure enough he was right.

__________________________________

It had been two months and Kai would not stop nagging him about who he liked.

Kai had known Kyungsoo forever, so there was no point in lying.

You see, there would still be no problem about his crush if it weren't for the fact that the person Kyungsoo was crushing on was Kai. And Kai was straight. He had a girlfriend who was super sweet and pretty.

Despite this, Kyungsoo hated her. If she hadn't shown up, he would still  be the only important person to Kai. It wasn't fair how all of a sudden, he became the second best. All plans would be put off for this one girl.

__________________________________

Eventually Kai gave up. Much to Kyungsoo's relief.

It was Friday night and the two bous were at their dorm, eating pizza and watching TV. Kyungsoo loved this.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Kai said tiredly as he got up.

Kyungsoo was practically asleep, but his eyes flew open when he heard Miki's (Kai's girlfriend's) voice.

Upon hearing it, he stood up and made his way to his room.

To his surprise, he heard a knock on his bedroom door, he became even nore surprised when Miki walked in.

"Hi" He said simply

"Okay listen. I don't like you" Kyungsoo was shocked.  Miki always acted so nice.
She continued.

"You're getting in the way of my relationship. Kai is hot and rich and super popular and I'm getting a lot out of this relationship. So if you could get the out of his life and leave that huge inheritance to me, that would be great."

Kyungsoo stared at her in disbelief.

Miki had always seemed so pretty, but right now she was so ugly he could barely look at her.

"Okay. Bye bye!" Her voice turned sickly sweet as she walked out of his room.

Kyungsoo had always felt like a douche for hating such a nice girl. But now he just felt like an idiot for thinking she was a good person.

Kyungsoo was really affected by her words and before he knew it he had told Kai he was going to the convenience store and would come back in five minutes.  Which was a lie. He would not be coming back for a while.

__________________________________

Hi guys!

Looks like this is going to be a two shot- or more!

I wasn't expecting it to get this late and the story is longer than i thought it would be.

Oh well.

Please comment and subscribe and let me know what to work on with my writing.
Also please tell me if you wa t this to be a longer story.

But for now, take care!