Exams

It's Not Fair

The Baekyeol couple became public immediately, however, unlike Kyungsoo and Kai, nobody interfered with their relationship-probably because everyone heard about Chanyeol putting Super Junior in the hospital.

A week passed and Kyungsoo became very suspicious of the sudden stop with all the bullying-not that he was complaining. It just felt…a bit off.

It shocked him even more when Taeyeon came up to them with an angelic smile and formally apologised for her friend’s behaviour.

Kai was happy with this, thinking everything was over.

But no, it had only just begun...

______________________________

On Monday morning, Kyungsoo met EXO at their usual table with a big, bright smile

“Why are your spirits so high?” Lay asked. “In case you didn’t know, finals are this week.”

“Plus it’s Monday. MONDAY!” Tao added.

“I’m aware, and yes I know.” But if finals are this week, you know what’s on this Friday? Right”

A few of them stared at him blankly, while the rest of them felt smiles creep up to their faces.

“Last week of school, means end of school party.” Kyungsoo finished.

Cheers and whoops were heard from EXO’s table and a few surrounding groups who had overheard.

Everyone who had gone to middle school with EXO would know that the twelve of them would throw a massive end-of-year party. Anyone would go-whether you’re a geek or a jock, junior or senior. Kids who had gone to their middle school must have told everyone at their high school.

The party was all anyone would talk about as Kyungsoo walked through the halls. It made him happy and confident that this party would be a huge success.

Kyungsoo stretched as he walked out of his third exam on his way to lunch. Kai caught up with him immediately and groaned.

“I died in that last exam!” He complained.

“Did you study?” Kyungsoo asked, trying to hiding his smile.

“Well…”

“It’s no wonder you’re drained!” Kyungsoo scolded. “Make sure you study tonight at least

“Yes mum.” Kai said, while pouting cutely.

Kyungsoo couldn’t help himself. He stood on his tippy-toes and kissed Kai on the nose. “Then I’ll help you study.” He said.

Kai ‘magically’ got his energy back straight away. “I will study all night C’mon, let’s go to lunch!”

“Okay.” Kyungsoo grinned as the couple made their way to the cafeteria.

____________________________

“So! Today's lunch requires basic planning for our party.” Kris declared, earning nods and a few laughs around the table. Kris immediatly shut up the laughs with a glare.

“Day?” He asked.

“Saturday?” Lay offered. “I mean, having the party on Friday would give us next to no time to set up. Plus exams would have just finished.” Everyone else in EXO nodded in agreement.

“Saturday it is!” Kris stated, making a mental note to write all of this down. “Obviously at night, we’ll be broad about that, let people come at whatever time?”

“Yeah, sounds good.” Luhan said.

“Who’s house are we gonna have it at?” Sehun piped up. Everyone turned to the maknae and became quiet.

“Suho, Tao and I have already had it at our house.” Lay said.

“My parents refuse to let me have a party after the party at Suho’s house last year.” Luhan said glumly.

“Same here.” Sehun and Kris said.

“I live pretty far away and so do Baekyeol.” Chen said, followed by the couple nodding and bushing at the ship.

“Then that leaves…” Kris trailed off as all eyes fell on Kyungsoo and Kai.

“I think we can do it. What do you think Kai?” Kyungsoo looked up at his boyfriend.

“We would be more than happy to.” Kai smiled at his boyfriend, then at the rest of the group.

“Yay!” Kyungsoo cheered.

“Don’t worry. We’ll help set up and all that.” Kris assured.

“We know you will. That’s how we do it every year.” Kai replied.

“We’ll meet at you’re place tonight to get everything planned.” Luhan said.

“Okay!” Kyungsoo said. Kai frowned. “What’s wrong?”

“You promised to tutor me tonight…” He moped.

“Don’t worry! We’ll only we there for an hour, two at most.” Chen said.

Kai smiled, content with the compromise.

__________________________________

The bell rang and just about everyone in the cafeteria simultaneously groaned.

“Back to exams.” Baekhyun said sadly.

“Hey.” Chanyeol came up next to him. “If you do your exams well and with confidence, then tonight we can…” Chanyeol whispered the rest in Baekhyun’s ear, making his face go red. He nodded.

“Well, let’s go guys, we’ll all meet at the main gate this afternoon.” Kai said. “And until then…”

“Fighting!” The twelve boys chanted altogether, pumping their fists in the air.

_____________________

Hi guys!

It’s been a while, sorry, my grandma has been unwell lately and I’ve put everything aside to help her, but she’s better now! J

Hopefully the update is okay. I will try again to update tomorrow.

I really want to thank you all so much for subscribing and commenting once again, I never expected so much support since I’m such an amateur, hopefully I’m getting better with the story. Again, thank you so much.

Bye. ^^