It's Not Over.

It's Not Fair

School started a week later.

EXO walked it together, couples hand-in-hand.

Kai held Kyungsoo especially close, as if to protect him.

Suddenly, SNSD appeared in front of them, hands on their hips.

EXO all stopped and Kyungsoo squeezed Kai’s hand. Kai squeezed back, giving him a moment of reassurance.

“What do you want?” Kai said, obvious venom behind his voice.

Taeyeon stepped forward confidently “We just wanted you to know that just because, Miki might be gone, we’re not.” She sneered.

“Yeah.” A few of them said to emphasise the point.

“No. You listen.” Kai growled. “Miki is gone, and you will be too, whether you do it willingly, or I make you.”

A few of them flinched, but continued to stand confidently.

But Kai wasn’t finished.

“Besides, do you really think that I would even want to be associated with you now that I know who you really are?” He spat.

“Oh no, that doesn’t matter.” Yuri smirked. “We just wanna make his life a living hell.” She pointed her manicured fingernail in Kyungsoo’s direction.

Kyungsoo shuddered.

Kai pulled Kyungsoo closer to give him more reassurance. It didn’t work this time.

“I’d like to see you try.” He said.

“Oh, don’t worry, you will.” Yoona said.

And with that, they strutted away.

______________________

Kyungsoo spent the whole day paranoid, wondering what SNSD would do to him.

Fortunately for him, Kai walked him to his classes and soon enough lunchtime came around.

The couple walked through the door of the cafeteria, to see a huge crowd around their usual lunch table.

What’s going on? Kai thought, as him and Kyungsoo ran to their table.

When they reached it, their eyes widened when they was Sehun, Chen and Tao holding back an angry Taesun.

“WHY THE SHOULD I CALM DOWN, WHEN MY LITTLE BROTHER IS GONNA LOSE HIS INNOCENCE!” Taesun screamed.

“Relax. I said we were just going out.” Kris said, putting a hand on his senior’s shoulder. “I won’t do anything to him.”

“IT’S BASICALLY THE SAME THING!” He yelled, swatting Kris’ hand away.

“Hyung… Please.” Taemin begged.

Taesun huffed. “Fine, I’ll leave you alone for now, but don’t think for a second that I approve of you.” He said, before exiting the cafeteria.

Soon enough, the crowd dispersed, leaving EXO (plus Taemin) to eat lunch.

“Overprotective brother?” Sehun said, breaking the awkward silence.

Taemin just sighed and nodded.

Despite the previous ordeal, they had lunch just like any other say, talking and laughing until the bell rang.

As the got up, Taemin put his hand on Kris’ shoulder. “Don’t worry about hyung, he’ll come around, just please don’t give up on us.” He said quietly.

Kris smiled at his sweet boyfriend. “I wouldn’t dream of it.” He said, before pecking him on the lips.

Taemin smiled as the couple hurried to catch up with the rest of EXO.

____________________

Soon enough, it was the end of the day and Kyungsoo and Kai were headed to the parking lot.

SNSD had not shown up all day, so they had both let their guard down completely, thinking it was all over.

All barl and no bite. Kai smirked at the thought.

They were laughing and talking, when Kai stopped at the gate to tie his shoelace, while Kyungsoo continue to make his way out onto the parking lot.

Out of the corner of his eye, Kai saw an expensive looking white Bentley- which could only belong to one person.

Kai’s eyes followed the path it would probably take, fear grew inside of him when he saw Kyungsoo in the middle of that route.

It wasn’t the path that scared Kai though.

No, it was the fact that it was approaching at alarming speed.

Filled with adrenaline, Kai stood up and ran to Kyungsoo with all his might.

He lunged forward and shoved Kyungsoo out of the way.

He smiled, knowing he had saved his boyfriend.

But then everything went black.

Kyungsoo turned around to see what had just happened.

Tears spilled over almost instantly at the sight that greeted him.

There, was Kai.

In front of a familiar white Bentley.

On the ground.

Unconscious.

Surrounded by blood.

______________________

So, I said that I was working on this chapter earlier- and I was!

Here’s the reason: (Sorry if it sounds like I’m making excuses.)
You guys probably don’t know this, but where I am in Australia right now, it’s really rainy, not too far from where I am is where my nana lives (mum’s side).

There’s a really big storm there right now, and she’s not picking up her phone, and we’re very worried.

I thought I would give you guys at least a small update that I already had at least. (Really sorry).

I hope you guys don’t mind too much.

Please comment and subscribe, and even upvote if you like it.

Bye guys! ^^