An Unexpected Guest

It's Not Fair

“So heavy!” Baekhyun complained as he and Chanyeol took the coffee table into the spare bedroom. (The one that Kai used to sleep in.)

“Stop complaining! How do you think the others feel?” He scolded playfully, motioning towards the rest of EXO, who were struggling to move the big couches over to the walls.

“Yeah, I’m sure Kris is struggling heaps.” Baekhyun said sarcastically, while rolling his eyes.

Everyone- except Kris-picked up on this and all looked towards Kris, near the newly vacated spot, talking eccentrically with Taemin, while Taesun set up his decks.

“Yeah, this whole party was my idea. I planned everything and did most of the heavy lifting.” Kris bragged.

Taemin nodded, clearly very impressed by what the older was saying.

Kai scoffed. “Last time I checked, Kyungsoo and I cleared most of the area and we all planned it. Together.” He whispered, loud enough for the rest of EXO to hear and giggle.

“We’ll let him have this one. He clearly wants the boy.” Kyungsoo whispered back. Kai sighed and agreed, willing to help his friend.

They left him and went back to work.

__________________

Soon enough it was 8:45 and everything was set up. Kyungsoo looked out the window, already seeing a huge crowd outside the building.

“This is gonna be awesome!” He cried.

Kai came up to the boy and back hugged him. “It sure will.” He kissed Kyungsoo’s cheek.

Behind them, EXO made fake gagging noises and pretended to vomit.

“Taesun! How’s the music?” Tao called, redirecting everybody's attention.

“You tell me.” He replied, grinning. He flicked a switch and some incredible music started playing. He turned it off again.

“That, is absolutely… I have no words.” Luhan said, mouth gaping open.

Taesun grinned. “Thanks.”

All of a sudden, there was a pounding on the door. Kai went to answer it and was nearly trampled to death by the flood of people. Soon enough, there were a couple hundred people in the apartment.

Taesun grabbed a microphone. “Let’s get this party started!” He yelled, and turned the music up really loud, lights were turned off and colourful lights filled the room as everybody started dancing.

__________________

Later on, SNSD made their gand entrance, looking more beautiful than ever, but despite their best efforts, they couldn’t seem to get a proper conversation going with a single member of EXO.

Eventually, they were swept away by Super Junior, and although some of them were quite unhappy about this, Jessica was happily dancing with Kyuhyun.

Guess those two are back together. Baekhyun thought, smirking.

The rest of SNSD were not quite as happy though, but after Tiffany told them about some phone call she just got, they all kept their distance… For some reason…

_________________

Kyungsoo walked around by himself, and wasn’t surprised to see Taemin sitting on Kris lap, laughing together. They are such a cute couple. He thought, fangirling on the inside.

He kept walking and was extremely surprised to see Luhan pressing Sehun against the wall… Making out. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. Did NOT see that one coming, but I guess they would make a pretty cute couple. Wait… That makes seven people in EXO gay, I wonder how many are actually straight… He thought.

The party was going pretty smoothly.

For now…

_________________

Kyungsoo was sitting on Kai’s lap, talking and laughing, occasionally having small conversations with people who stopped by.

Suddenly, the shouts died down, along with the music.

Kyungsoo tore his eyes away from Kai’s face and followed everybody else’s gaze to the door.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

There, in a beautiful dress, perfect hair and flawless make-up, was Miki.

_________________

Hi guys!

So in case some of you forgot, Miki is Kai’s ex. (From the first chapter.)

Also, sorry for the short chapter.

I’m this close to 100 subscribers.

*Squints and puts index finger and thumb 2 millimetres apart*

Please comment and subscribe and I will do an extra-long chapter- like I promised-when I reach 100 subscribers.

Bye!