A Serious Problem

It's Not Fair

After what felt like forever, Miki strutted in, showing an angelic smile to everyone.

Kyungsoo realised a few seconds later that that smile was actually directed at Kai, this was made quite obvious as she made her way over to the couple.

A few seconds later, the music continued and so did the party.

Miki sat down right next to Kai and snuggled up to him-while Kyungsoo was still on his lap.

“That was quite an entrance you made.” Kai said evenly, looking completely unfazed by the fact that Miki was practically on top of him-and pushing Kyungsoo off Kai’s lap.

“Well, I can’t help it that I’m pretty.” She said smugly. Kyungsoo’s spot had been replaced by Miki now and kai made no effort to move her.

When Kai wasn’t looking, she smirked at Kyungsoo, who already felt like crying.

“Did you miss me Kai?” She said seductively, tracing his jaw with her manicured nail. Kai just looked bored.

Trust kai. Trust Kai. Trust Kai. Was all Kyungsoo could think.

“Not really.” Kai yawned. “Actually I want a drink.”

He stood up, making Miki fall off his lap with a shriek. He smirked and pulled Kyungsoo to his feet, draping his arm around the boy’s shoulder and leading him to the kitchen.

Miki was absolutely dumbfounded,

“And don’t think I didn’t see you smirking at Kyungsoo earlier.” He called over his shoulder.

_________________

“Buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn!” Sehun called, making Luhan giggle next to him.

“She’s still on the floor to.” Luhan replied, laughing.

“Uh huh, Kai definitely knows how to handle her.” Sehun leaned into Luhan’s chest and Luhan secured his hands around the other’s stomach.

The two simultaneously raised their eyebrows when all nine members of SNSD ran to help Miki up, assuring her that her outfit was still okay.

“Didn’t see that coming.” Luhan commented. “How do they even know each other? Miki doesn’t go to our school.”

“Should we tell Kai?” Sehun asked, looking up.

“Nah. He’ll find out soon enough. Besides, I can think of better things to do.”

“Oh? Like what?” Sehun asked teasingly before kissing his new boyfriend again.

_________________

“Are you okay Miki?” Taeyeon asked, straightening her dress for her.

“Yes, yes I’m fine!” Miki hissed, clearly embarrassed by what had just happened. “Just tell me where they went.”

“To the kitchen.” Sunny pointed in the direction of where the couple had gone.

“Okay. Yuri, get them on the dance floor. Hyoyeon, get Kyungsoo away from Kai. Seohyun, bring a drink to the place Kai is dancing, be careful not to spill it though. Also, make sure it’s a drink that stains” Miki demanded.

The three girls nodded and separated from the rest of the group.

The rest of SNSD had nothing to do, so they found boys to seduce. Except Jessica, who went to dance with Kyuhyun again.

____________________

SNSD had agreed to help Miki get Kai back when she told them about how Kyungsoo used a ‘devious plan’ to steal Kai from her (which was completely untrue).

Of course, she also promised each member of SNSD that she would put in a good word for them with the rest of EXO once she got Kai.

That made SNSD happy enough to help Miki-and crush Kyungsoo in the process.

___________________

Miki’s phone beeped and saw she had a message.

To: Miki

From: Yuri

They are on the dance floor.

Miki turned her phone off and made her way onto the dance floor. Soon enough, she saw Hyoyeon dancing and chatting with Kyungsoo, while slowly inching him away from Kai, who didn’t notice since he was focused on dancing.

About a minute later, she saw Seohyun edge closer and closer to Kai with a drink of red cordial. She sighed. Why the would anyone bring red cordial to a party? She rolled her eyes. Well, at least it's convenient.

She hurriedly made her way over to where Seohyun was-right behind Kai- and snatched the cup of drink. She splashed the whole cup on Kai’s white t-shirt.

Kai immediately turned around, eyes falling on the culprit straight away. Miki. 

“Omo Kai! I’m so sorry!” She said in a high pitched voice. “I was on my way to give this drink to Yoona, but Seohyun bumped into me. C’mon, let’s get you cleaned up.”

Before Kai could protest, he was being led through a big crowd of dancing people and into the bathroom.

She took Kai’s shirt off and place it in the sink, running the water.

“Miki, it’s fine really.” Kai said.

“No it’s not, I can’t have you spend the rest of tonight in… That.” She motioned towards the t-shirt in the sink, frowning when she saw the whole t-shirt turning a bit pink.

She was also staining the sink.

She couldn't do washing -or any chores for that matter- to save her life.

Kai just rolled his eyes impatiently.

_____________________

“Where’s Kai?” Kyungsoo shouted to Hyoyeon over the loud music.

“What?!” She asked.

“Where’s Kai?!” He shouted as loud as his diaphragm would let him.

“I don’t know!” She shouted back.

“Okay. I’m gonna go find him! See you later!” He yelled, before turning around.

I hope I stalled him long enough. Hyoyeon thought.

________________________

Kyungsoo danced his way through the big crow, stopping a few times to ask people if they knew where his boyfriend was.

Finally, Yoona pointed in the direction of the bathroom, He thanked her and walked over there quickly, not seeing the smirk she had on.

Kyungsoo couldn’t say he was surprise to find the door was locked.

Probably taking a dump. He thought, rolling his eyes. He walked over to the lounges and sat with Tao and Lay, sill keeping his eye on the door.

“Where’s Kai?” Tao asked.

“I’ve asked too many people that question already.” Kyungsoo answered, leaning back. “Besides, can’t I talk to my friends?”

Tao shrugged. "Fair enough." He said.

The three boys began to talk for a while, before the bathroom door opened a little bit, before closing again. Kyungsoo excused himself, before walking over to the bathroom.

The door opened again, but this time somebody walked out.

That person who walked out, was Miki, who smirked at him. She closed the door behind her and sauntered off.

Kyungsoo reminded himself to have faith in Kai, and opened the bathroom. His mouth opened in shock at the sight that greeted him.

______________________

“Oh no! It doesn’t seem to be washing out.” Miki said, furiously scrubbing the t-shirt, but she only stretched it.

Kyungsoo gave me that t-shirt for my birthday last year… Kai thought sadly. He was starting to get annoyed with her.

“Not to worry!” Miki seemed quite happy for someone who had just wrecked something special to someone else. “I’ll just get you a new one!” She said opening the door.

“Miki wait!” Miki closed the doo.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get the shirt for myself.” Kai insisted.

“Looking like that?! I don’t think so.” She replied.

Kai glanced at the mirror. His hair was messed up, his pants were wet from the bathroom floor, not to mention the fact that he was shirtless. He looked pretty horrific.

Kai sighed in defeat. “Fine.”

She smiled at him and opened the door again, stepping out, without a word.

Kai sat on the edge of the bathtub, feeling completely exhausted with his annoying ex.

_____________________

The door opened a few seconds later. “You’re back al-” his sentence was cut short when he saw no Miki, but Kyungsoo at the door.

Kyungsoo looked around. He saw water on the floor, the place looked like a mess.

He then looked up at Kai. He was shirtless.

He looked in the sink. It was completely pink. Lipstick?

All of a sudden, he was taken over with rage and knew-or thought he knew exactly what had happened.

“What happened here?” Kyungsoo asked quietly.

Kai laughed awkwardly. “Funny story actually.”

“What? Like how you had with Miki?” Kyungsoo accused.

Kai’s eyes widened. “What?”

“You heard me.” Kyungsoo was shaking with rage now.

“I did hear you, but that’s absolutely ridiculous.” Kai said, starting to feel the tension between the two of them. “We weren’t doing anything.”

“Weren't you? Why are you shirtless? Why is your hair tussled? Why is the bathroom floor all wet, when there is no reason why it should be? Why is there ing lipstick in the sink? Oh and why was the door locked, if you weren’t doing anything?!” Kyungsoo was yelling now. “Face it Kai, all evidence points in the direction that you cheated on me!”

Lipstick? Kai thought, confused.

Kai was stammering trying to find words, Kyungsoo was right, there was a lot of evidence, however, that evidence had been seriously misinterpreted.

Kyungsoo laughed sarcastically. “And now you’re looking for an excuse. How could you do this to me?!” Tears were streaming down Kyungsoo’s face. “Was I not enough? Was I a joke from the start? You were meant to be my friend! I shouldn’t have forgiven you when you kissed Tiffany.” He mumbled the last sentence.

“Huh?” Kai was too shaken up at his words to say anything else.

“I said, I shouldn’t have forgiven you when you kissed Tiffany!” He screamed, walking out the door and slamming it behind him, but not before shouting. “We’re done!”

Kai just sat there, frozen for a while, until his mind could process thoughts again.

____________________

Déjà vu. Was all he thought before he felt something wet against his cheek. Tears. He thought. He didn't bother to wipe them. 

He felt completely numb.

He felt... broken.

He sat there for a while, letting the tears flow freely. Miki came in.

She had actually been standing out there for a while, and she knew exactly what had happened.

“Oppa. What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Shut up.” He mumbled, he could no longer put up with her.

This went just as expected. Miki masked her smirk by acting worried.

“What did you say oppa?” She asked, as cutely as possible.

“I said.” Kai started with a whisper. “SHUT THE UP!” He roared.

Miki flinched, she did not expect Kai to be this angry. At all.

Kai took in a deep breath. “You planned this didn’t you? Ever since we broke up, I kew you were calculating, but I had no idea you were this much of a !” He yelled.

“O-oppa.” Miki began. This was not part of her plan.

“Don’t ‘oppa’ me!" Kai said angrily. He continued.

"Miki, now that I know who you truly are, there is absolutely no chance I could ever love you again. I don’t think anyone could love you.” Kai had stopped yelling, but he was breathing hard. “Excuse me, I have to find the person I actually love, and fix the mess you made.” He growled, snatching the shirt she was holding and slipping it on before walking back into the main area of his apartment.

Leaving a frozen, shocked Miki behind.

_________________________

Kyungsoo couldn’t stop his tears.

He made his way through his apartment until he found Chen, Lay, Tao and Suho.

Perfect. He thought. At one thing went his way.

“Hey, I need to stay at your place tonight.” He said when he reached his four friends.

“Sure. But what about Kai?” Chen said.

“I’m sure he’ll have someone else staying tonight.” He said.

“What? Suho asked.

Kyungsoo gave him a look, making it very clear he didn’t want to talk about it for a while.

Suho got the message.

“We’ll leave now okay?”

Kyungsoo nodded, tears flowing again.

“Thanks guys.” He managed to choke out.

“Anytime.” Tao smiled at him.

Together, the five of them made their way out of the apartment.

___________________________

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
KaiSoo are in some serious trouble!

Sorry for the profanities…

I reached over 100 subscribers, so that’s the extra-long chapter, sorry if it’s not as long as you were expecting. It was pretty hard to write though, I’ve been running out of ideas lately.

Thank you to all my lovely subscribers!!!!! And special thanks to anyone who commented, that in particular makes me so happy!!!

If you guys want me to add something to the story later on or something-or any ideas for me. Please let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear from you!

Please comment and subscribe! I will update again as soon as possible!

Bye. ^_-