The Plan

It's Not Fair

A few months passed and soon everyone in EXO (besides Kai and Kyungsoo) began suspecting something between the other two boys. Their suspicions were a few weeks after their suspicions.

____________________________________________________________________________

EXO were eating lunch in the cafeteria, when Kai moved his hand to Kyungsoo’s knee, he looked up, shocked, at this sudden action, but Kai simply put a finger to his lips. Kyungsoo got the message and continued eating while Kai , eventually, Sehun noticed something was up, from Kai’s smirk and Kyungsoo’s blush.

He decided to speak up. “Hyung, you’re really red right now.”

At that comment, Kyungsoo froze, then after a few seconds, stood up, muttering about needing to pee, and quickly made his way out of the cafeteria, with Kai following closely behind.

“What’s up with that? I thought only girls went to the bathroom together.” Xiumin commented after they were out of ear-shot, causing laughter around the table.

The two boys had been gone for about 10 minutes.

“Man they really are girls, next thing we know, they’ll come out with lip-gloss and heels on.” Baekhyun giggled.

“And you’ll be their BFF if you keep giggling like that.” Chanyeol said, ruffling his hair. Causing another round of laughter around the table. Except Baekhyun, who was too busy blushing from the sudden attention from his crush. 

Seriously though, I think I’ll go check on them. I seriously doubt both of them needed to right now.” Lay said, standing up.

“Alright.” A few of them said in acknowledgement.

Lay made his way to the nearest men’s bathroom. He heard a familiar voice, and became curious, so he decided to go and check who it was.

“Kai, we need to get back.” Kyungsoo said between kisses. Lay almost jumped, hearing the voice, he decided to say a little longer for confirmation.

“Just wait a little more baby, I’m enjoying this too much.” Kai replied seductively.

“Fine.” Kyungsoo pouted a little, but smiled when Kai’s lips engulfed his again.

What the ?! I was suspicious, but man, their dating, SERIOUSY?! Lay thought as he silently made is way out of the bathroom.

“What if someone hears or sees us.” Kyungsoo moaned.

“They won’t, it’s all good, besides you sound too damn y to stop anyway.” Kai smirked as the two of them continued to make out, completely unaware of their very recent company.

“Guys, I have to tell you this!” Lay said excited, breathless as he was running all the way back to their table, nearly knocking someone over in the process.

“Does Kai have a new lip gloss flavour?” Luhan said in a very feminine voice. Once again, everyone laughed.

Lay rolled his eyes. “Nope. It seems our suspicions of Kai and Kyungsoo were spot on.”

The other nine boys all blinked, mouths hanging open. They looked like complete and utter idiots.

“Wow.” Suho was the first to speak.

“Yep.” Lay replied, proud of his discovery.

The other boys came to their senses.

“I’m really happy for them, I totally ship them.” Chen said.

The other boys either nodded vigorously or expressed their agreement quite loudly. They were all really happy for their friends.

“You know what means now right?” Kris said slyly.

Everyone turned to face him.

He continued.

“We have to get the two of them to admit it, you know, as a punishment for not telling us.” Kris said, as if it was completely obvious.

The others mimicked Kris’ sly smile and all ten of them began to concoct a plan to get them to admit it.

“So when do we put our plan into action?” Sehun asked.

“Tonight!” Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan shouted simultaneously.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Kai and Kyungsoo came back casually and sat back down.

“Sorry we took so long, we both needed to .” Kai said smoothly, causing a few smirks around the table.

“Hey, we’re going to your house this afternoon right? Luhan asked.

“Mhmmmm” Kyungsoo said, his mouth full of food.

“Cool.” Kris said simply.

All the boys could barely contain their excitement. It was time to put their plan into action.

Hey guys!

Sorry this update took so long. I actually lost my laptop. I practically died! I couldn’t do ANYTHING.

Well I’m really sorry for that, but I will try to update tomorrow.

Please subscribe (if you already haven’t) and comment. The comments seriously make my day, so I’d love if you could put a little positive feedback down below.

Thanks for reading.

Bye ^^