Relief

It's Not Fair

One of the maids quickly swooped in a picked up the utensil that was dropped, before replacing it with a new one.

Mr and Mrs Kim’s mouth were both gaping, facial expressions mirroring each other.

“Y-you’re dating?” Mr Kim stuttered.

The two boys nodded, as silence filled the room.

Suddenly, a big bellowing laugh replaced that silence.

“It’s about time!” Mr Kim laughed.

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo asked.

It was now Kai and Kyungsoo to have gaping mouths.

“It was so obvious! You just had that look in your eye whenever you saw Kyungsoo.” Mr Kim went on.

“So… You knew I liked Kyungsoo before I even knew it?” Kai asked in disbelief.

“I guess so.” Mr Kim chuckled.

“How?”

“Parent’s intuition.” Mr Kim shrugged.

“I’m so proud of you Kai!” Mrs Kim said, smiling.

Everyone glanced towards her. “I’m sorry for dropping my cutlery before, I was just so shocked to see my boy finally growing up!” She said.

Kyungsoo let out a breath he didn’t even know he was holding. “I thought you guys wouldn’t approve of us... since we’re both guys.”

“Nonsense! You’re the only person we would have approved of!” Mr Kim laughed again.

____________________

After talking about how the couple got together and stories of how a few of the others had gotten together, it was finally time to leave, the couple bid their farewell and headed home.

“That could have been a lot worse.” Kyungsoo said, as he flopped onto the couch, exhausted.

Kai plonked down next to him and Kyungsoo curled up to him. “Yeah.” He agreed.

The two laughed and talked for hours.

__________________________________

When the couple went back to school many people kept commenting on how glad they were that Kai was back. They seemed very sympathetic, and who could blame them? Kai had almost died!

Kai noticed that SNSD seemed a bit quieter, but thought nothing of it.

The truth was, the person who was responsible for Kai’s ‘accident’ spread throughout the school like wildfire. It didn’t take long for them to become total outcasts.

Kai noticed Taesun throwing Kris and Taemin dirty looks whenever they were even a little bit intimate. Guess that’s not quite over yet.

________________________

Only a week had passed before life returned to normal- we as normal as it could be. Taesun still had random outbursts and Kris and Taemin both looked like they were about to blow a fuse; Taesun was driving them both nuts.

“Okay guys, seriously, we need your help.” Kris said one lunchtime. “We have no idea how on earth we’re gonna get Taesun to come around.”

Nods went around the table. Everyone was sick of this now

“Any ideas?” Taemin asked hopefully.

“Oh! I do!” Suho shot his hand up as if they were in class.

Kai internally groaned. He was happy to help the couple. Not another one of EXO’s fantabulous plans.

_____________________________________

Hi!
I am infinitely sorry for the late update. I have had no ideas, and a whole ton of exams.

Sorry all that tension led to nothing too! Please don’t hate me. >/\<

So my new fan fiction’s foreward is now up. Here’s the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/951639/why-originalcharacter-exo

I really hope you guys read it!

Once again, so sorry for the late and short update.

Bye guys!