It'll Only Get Worse

It's Not Fair

Kyungsoo heard footsteps, he quickly wiped away his tears and stood up, hopefully it wouldn’t be too obvious he had been crying.

He hurriedly threw all those terrible things in the bin, thankfully, there was one only a few metres away.

He was just putting the last of the notes in the bin when the person came into view.

“Kyungsoo, what’s taking you so-” Kai immediately noticed Kyungsoo’s puffy eyes and red cheeks. He gasped and ran to him, enveloping Kyungsoo in his embrace. “Who did this to you?” He asked gently, bending down a little to meet his boyfriend’s eyes.

“D-Do what?” He hiccupped. “I-I just f-fell down.”

Kai didn’t believe that for a second. He spotted something at the back of his locker and released Kyungsoo, reaching for it.

“Are you sure this has nothing to do with it.” He said, showing Kyungsoo the note. Seeing it, Kyungsoo burst into tears again.

He had forgotten to throw that away. How could I have been so stupid?! He mentally scolded.

Kai went to throw out the note. He remembered the man from the hotel on the night they got together. That note must have really cut deep.

He stopped when he saw-or rather smelt-something absolutely horrible. He lifted the folded sheets of paper, already guessing what they were. He gagged when he saw a dead possum and rat. How could they? Who would be so cruel? He thought. He was so angry right now.

He turned around to see Kyungsoo on his knees, still sobbing.

Kai quickly shut his locker and carried him home.

He remembered what that note said and knew it would only get worse from here on in.

_____________________________________________________________

Hi!

I decided to quickly just add a short chapter. Was it okay?

I’m really thankful to see so many people enjoying this story.

Please comment and subscribe- it makes my world go round!

Bye guys! ^^