Tears

It's Not Fair

They stayed like that, the two of them embracing. Until eventually Kai pulled away, making Kyungsoo do the same. Kyungsoo’s heart was beating like crazy and his face was as red as a tomato. His sobbing reduced to a slight hiccup.

All of a sudden, Kyungsoo felt as if he had no control over what he was doing, his mind went blank as he stood up in the heat of the moment, and said something he shouldn’t have.

“I love you Kai”

Kyungsoo gasped at what he had said, feeling new tears fall on his face.

‘How could you do that? You’re so ing stupid! You’ve ruined everything!’ He thought to himself.

He looked up at Kai, who looked even more shocked than when he had told him he was gay.

Kyungsoo tried to hide his tears, but to no avail.

“I’m sorry” He whispered, barely audible. He sounded broken.

As he turned to go to his room, he felt Kai grab his wrist, spinning him around, and crashing their lips together.

At first, Kyungsoo was shocked and wide-eyed. He didn’t moved. But a few moments later, he had closed his eyes and began kissing back, their lips melted together as if they were made for each other.

They pulled away. The sound of Kyungsoo’s own heartbeat filling his ears.

He looked at Kai, and was surprised to see tears flowing down his face too.

“I’m so sorry Kyungsoo. I knew I was gay. I just couldn’t admit it to myself. I was ashamed! After hearing your confession a few months ago, I began to have feeling for you, nut I desperately tried to cover them up by spending more time with that .”

“?” Kyungsoo asked, confused, tilting his head to the side.

“Yeah I heard your conversation before. Point is, I love you Kyungsoo. More than I have ever love anybody.”

A third lot of tears formed in Kyungsoo’s eyes. But this time, they were tears of happiness as he fell into Kai’s arms.

Kai smiled lovingly at the other boy.

They were lying in Kai’s bed, Kai’s arm protectively around Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo had his face buried in Kai’s chest. Then Kyungsoo looked up at Kai. He was a bit bothered by something.

“Kai?” He asked cutely

“Mmmhhmm?” Kai replied, eyes closed.

“You called Miki a before. What was that about?”

“Oh!” Kai’s head immediately jerked up remembering. “I heard her say that stuff to you before. How dare she insult my best friend like that? The second she came out of your, I sat her down tobreak up with her, when you left.”

Kyungsoo simply smiled and nodded, nuzzling back into his boyfriends chest.

The stayed like that for a while, as Kyungsoo replayed the day’s events, realising how much had happened. He looked at the clock and saw it was 4am.

All of a sudden he felt really tired.

Kyungsoo pecked kai on the lips and smiled to himself. “I love you Kai”

Kai kissed his cheek and pressed his forehead against Kyungsoo’s. “I love you too”

They both drifted off to sleep a few minutes later, smiling.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hey guys!

I just want to know if you guys want me to continue this. I have a few idea in my head, but I need to know you want to continue reading this fic. Please let me know in the comments section.

Please also tell me if you enjoyed this and please subscribe if you already haven’t.

Bye! ^^

(Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was super busy)