Double Date Part 2

It's Not Fair

"What took you guys so long?!" Baekhyun exclamed when they arrived at the entance to the cinema.

Kai rubbed the back of his neck. They would have been in there earlier, but both him and Kyungsoo had to wait an extra five minutes for their s to go down. He figured getting rid of it for eachother would have been to hard in his car, besaides, there was NO WAY he was getting any stains on the nice leather seats of his Audi.

"There was traffic... And we got caught in it...?" Kyungsoo had no idea what to say. But honestly, even he knew nobody would believe that excuse, considering how obvious it was that he was lying.

Nobody... Except Baekhyun.

"Why didn't you call then?" He said with a bright smile. "C'mon, let's go get some snacks."

The four boys paid for their tickets, bought their snacks and headed into their designated cinema. 

They settled down at the back. The theatre wasn't too busy. Just your average amount of people, maybe a bit less.

But of course when there was about five minutes until the movie started, a super tall guy plonked himself right in front of Kyungsoo's seat. Kyungsoo sighed frustratedly, craning his neck in hopes of seeing the screen past the tall man.

Kai was sitting next to him, saw his boyfriend moving his head from side to side, looking like he was trying to do some weird dance move. It looked ridiculous.

He noticed the guy in front of him and realised he was trying to see the screen, and so,without warning, Kai lifted Kyungsoo onto his lap. "Better?" He whispered into his ear. Kyungsoo nodded in response, blushing. He wiggled around a bit to get comfortable, exciting Kai, or more acurately, Kai's 'little friend'. ! Just focus on the movie. The movie. The movie... He prayed it would be okay before the movie ended.

Baekhyun looked over at the couple and frowned, leaning over to rest his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Oh HELL NO! It's so ON! I'll show you who's boyfriend is better! He thought. Just a playful one-sided competition...

Chanyeol casually draped his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and hugged him closely, causing an unpreventable smile to form on Baekhyuns lips. Which Chanyeol kissed a moment later.

_________________________

"That movie was so good!" Kai stretched as he stood up and the lights came on.

"I know right!" Chanyeol agreed.

They made their way out of the cinema and walked around, in search of a restaurant to eat at.

"Let's eat Japanese!"

"Let's eat Chinese!"

The two older boys pointed in completely different directions.

"We should eat Japanese! C'mon!" Kai started.

"Nah! Chinese sounds so much better right now!" Chanyeol argued.

"Japanese!"

"Chinese!"

"Japanese!"

"Chinese!"

"Stop it!"

3 pairs of eyes made their way to Baekhyun. 

"How about you two compete for what we eat?" He suggested, motioning towards the arcade behind him.

Kai and Chanyeol looked at each other. "You're on!" They said at the same time, before rushing into the arcade.

Haha! I will show you just how much better my bofriend is at games that yours is, Kyungsoo! He grinned as he and Kyungsoo made their way to the arcade.

________________________

Short update again! >_< SORRY!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter regardless. I will try to uppdate again soon.

I will probably end this fic soon, so I was wondering, would you guys like it if I made a sequel?

Please let me know it the comments, I'd really appreciate your opinion. ^^

Of course, any feedback or anything like that is greatly appreciated too!

COMMENTS ARE LOVE!!  <3

Bye!~ Love you all!