Christmas

It's Not Fair

“KAI WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!” Kyungsoo screamed at his boyfriend.

Kai groaned. The other was jumping on him and he was practically dying.

“Urrggh. Five more minutes baby!” He looked at the clock on his bedside table. “It’s freakin’ 6:00am!”

“You know what else it is?” Kyungsoo asked.

“No idea.” He replied, rolling over to go back to sleep.

“IT’S CHRISTMAS!” He yelled, lifting the doona off their bed, exposing Kai to the cold morning.

But he didn’t care. After being reminded it as Christmas, he jumped up.

He loved Christmas as much as the next person, but he knew how much Kyungsoo loved Christmas, and he wanted to celebrate the holiday with him.

Kyungsoo ran out of the room, to the living room where the Christmas tree was.

Kai smiled as he followed him, he loved seeing his lover as happy as this.

“Waaaahhhhh! So many presents!” Kyungsoo stared in awe at the tree. He resembled a five year old greatly right now.

“Hey, wait, first we have to eat breakfast and then everyone will come over, some of those gifts are for EXO too you know?”

“Yeah, yeah.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

____________________

After breakfast, the rest of EXO showed up with big bags of gifts.

By the time everyone was here, the amount of presents was overwhelming.

Kris had bought Taemin with him, telling everyone they were official, not to anyone’s surprise.

“We know! That’s why we each bought a gift for Taemin too!” Baekhyun said, causing Kris to blush.

“Thank you.” Taemin said timidly.

“No need to thank us, you’re a part of EXO now, this is to be expected.” Chanyeol laughed.

Taemin smiled and nodded.

Soon it was present time-much to Kyungsoo’s joy.

______________________

It took about 2 hours to unwrap all the presents.

Everyone seemed very happy with their gifts, except Chanyeol, who didn’t get one from Baekhyun, causing him to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

As the present-opening session came to an end, Kai got Kyungsoo’s attention.

He felt something cold surrounding his ring finger and looked down, to see Kai putting a couple ring on.

“Merry Christmas baby.” Kai whispered.

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything, but smacked his lips against Kai’s.

“Ahem.” Sehun said, making the couple break apart, a little shocked to see everybody’s eyes on them.

“So what’s for lunch?” Chanyeol asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“Oh yeah!” Kyungsoo jumped up and left the room to get the Christmas lunch ready.

_________________

“Sooooo goooood!” Taemin groaned, leaning back in his chair and patting his full belly. He had already grown comfortable with the rest of EXO, much to Kris’ relief.

“Glad you enjoyed it.” Kyungsoo said, as he cleared the table.

The whole group just stayed at the table for a while, talking and laughing without a care in the world.

Kai looked next to him, to see Kyungsoo smiling along with everyone else.

It’ll be these little moments that we’ll remember forever. He smiled and laughed again as Lay told them about how his cousin almost microwaved his goldfish.

___________________

At about 6:00pm, nobody was hungry, since they all had such a big lunch. Nobody wanted to go home either.

“I know! What about truth or dare?!” Suho said excitedly.

Considering there were 4 couples in the room, this could be fun.

“Let’s go.”

“I’m game.”

“This’ll be fun.”

As agreements went around the dining table, people began to get up and move to the living room.’

Once they were all comfortable, they began.

“Taemin, since it’s your first time here, you can start.” Luhan said.

Taemin nodded and scanned the room for the first victim.

His eyes settled on Sehun.

“Sehun, truth or dare?” Taemin asked, smirking.

“Dare.” He said, returning the smirk.

Taemin put a finger to his mouth to show he was thinking.

“I dare you to go outside, and try to pick up girls, while making Christmas references with your pick up lines.”

“Yah! I object! He has a boyfriend!” Luhan said, hugging the younger to his chest.

“Five minutes!” Taemin whined.

Sehun drew in a sharp breath. “Fine.”

The brave young man got up and fulfilled his dare.

__________________

The game went on with crazy dares and ridiculous truths.

Eventually, the dares got a little more intimate.

“Taemin, I dare you to do a y dance.”

“Tao, I dare you to make out with Lay.”

Eventually, it came to Kyungsoo

“Kyungsoo, I dare you to sit on Chanyeol’s lap for the rest of the game.”

“Okay.” Kyungsoo said indifferently, he got up and sat on his friend’s lap.

Kai let his mouth hang open. He had not seen that coming.

The two stayed like that, laughing chatting, Kyungsoo even whispered something in his ear. It was putting Kai on the edge.

Chanyeol was happy to make Baekhyun jealous, he was still upset the other hadn’t gotten him a Christmas present.

The game went on, as it did, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol slowly got more intimate, until Kai had lost all his self-control.

“Okay! Games over!” He stated.

After a few disappointed groans, Kai had pulled Kyungsoo off Chanyeol’s lap.

Everyone was really tired by now, so they began to gather the gifts thay received and made their way to the door.

__________________

After many goodbyes and Merry Christmases, everyone left, leaving Kyungsoo and Kai together.

Kyungsoo looked at his ring, and smiled, it made him so happy that his boyfriend would go out and get a couple ring for them.

HIs thoughts were interrupted when he heard Kai behind him.

“What was that about?” Kai growled once the door closed.

“Huh?” Kyungsoo asked, teasingly, knowing exactly 'what'.

“You know exactly what.” He replied a little frustrated.

Kyungsoo got on his tippy toes and pecked Kai’s lips.

“It was only a dare.” He whispered in his ear. “I don’t need to be dared to do this.” And with that, he swung his arms around Kai’s neck and kissed him deeply.

“Stop.” Kai said.

Kyungsoo pulled away, frowning. “What’s wrong?”

“We have to do this in the bedroom.” He smirked.

“Sounds good” Kyungsoo smiled back, as the two walked to wards the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

____________________

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I’ll leave the rest to your imagination. (kekekekeke)

I wrote this really late, so I can barely focus. Hopefully it was okay.

But I wanted to give you guys two updates since I didn’t update yesterday.

Please comment and subscribe and I will hopefully update soon.

Bye!!! >.<